Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 14. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
Holding your bitcoin is not risky, you only careful when to sell or buy bitcoin. If you know the right time to sell your bitcoin and you will benefits for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
Just hold the bitcoin you have, who knows next year there could be price increases like last year. It is important to monitor the continued development of spot market. once again I say, because we never know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 08:04:17 AM
I think hold is less risk. Because, according to the prediction, Bitcoin decreases at the beginning of the year and then increases. now market stable, bitcoin prices are increasing. I hope the price of bitcoin in this year can be upwards of 20k. You have to wait patiently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
I think it's not risky to hold because btc is safe. Holding can help you to cut losses when the value of btc goes down so better hold than panic selling of your btc when price goes down.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 04, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
with this price now, holding BTC in long term is not risky because it is the Gold of cryptocurrency and it always rise in the future. you should not too worried about its future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
Holding is a risk,but its a decision you must  take, at the moment I will hold it ,it will get better ,more money in your pocket.

Maybe not. Most of the financial experts are discussing now the future of Bitcoin - the majority of them agrees that this cryptocurrency will have a very high jump this year. That is why holding Bitcoin is a right decision.
Activity: 55
March 02, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
Holding is not a risk because holding can Do make Do you earn more money.
I Think Hold is Gold I Always Every People Talking About Hold & Hold. I Also Some Amount Hold  I Love Bitcoin. Bitcoin Can
Change My Life Can Change My Future
I Think Bitcoin in 2018/2019 Can Will Go Up Riches Holders
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
March 02, 2018, 10:29:06 PM
Yes it is pretty simple as mentioned above, either you hodl or you simply sell your stack and have a good night sleep Wink
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 10:22:45 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Holding is not a risk because holding can make you earn more money. It is risk only if you hold it and when the price of bitcoin goes down but I think if the price of it goes down you will still hold it and wait to the time that the price of it sill be rise.
Activity: 128
March 02, 2018, 10:14:01 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Investment always have a risk, but bitcoin is a best choice to invest your money because bitcoin proved its good investment plan. So dont think anymore if you have money to invest then invest now, and then hold it until it reach its highest price Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 02, 2018, 08:42:19 PM
It all depends, I before I invest my money any coin I always set out target and when this target is  reached I sell at any time.

You're free to  sell your BTC if you  feel you have made enough profit from it, but if you also choose to hold your coin it your choice. Which ever way you choose, choose wisely
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 02, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

holding is done to avoid cutloss
just sell your BTC if you already get profit
HOLD if you do not feel the time is right to sell
do both of the above with a sense of fun, then you will easily read the candle
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 02, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
Either of the two is risky, to hold it or sell it, to hold might be risky because of the price is uncertain there is a chance for price fall if you sell it, and it might be risky too what if you sell it now and tomorrow is another price value than what you expect..so which one do you want to lose more and less..we can't just be complacent with what we have and we can't invest more than we can afford to lose.If we are brave enough we will not be afraid either which we decide to do.

agree. Not just holding but also even selling does have a risk because theres a chance that the price will rise after you sell your precious coins and you will end up having regrets but you cant blame anyone because that is your own fault and your the one who decides to do that. that is why holding is i think more better and important than selling because you do have a chance to earn more profit if you know how to hold smarter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 02, 2018, 08:26:54 PM
Either of the two is risky, to hold it or sell it, to hold might be risky because of the price is uncertain there is a chance for price fall if you sell it, and it might be risky too what if you sell it now and tomorrow is another price value than what you expect..so which one do you want to lose more and less..we can't just be complacent with what we have and we can't invest more than we can afford to lose.If we are brave enough we will not be afraid either which we decide to do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

if you still have BTC, you'd better hold it
there is still a possibility BTC will touch 25k USD by the end of this year
now your job is to take your family to the beach and have fun, while waiting for the end of the year

lol, seriously? How can we have fun and go to the beach if we dont have an income yet? we are currently holding and not selling because the current rate of bitcoin is still verry low these days. but overall buying and hodling bitcoin is still recomended and there is no big risk on it because you may still recover your invested capital if ever the price will drop consecutively. on the other hand, trading and gambling is more risky because you  cant posibly recover your money of you've done a single wrong move.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 02, 2018, 08:12:59 PM
I dont think if holding could be risky in anyway. long term investment ideologies are based on Holding, further more with constant market instabilities, it would be wiser to hold just a Little longer and see what happens
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 02, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

if you still have BTC, you'd better hold it
there is still a possibility BTC will touch 25k USD by the end of this year
now your job is to take your family to the beach and have fun, while waiting for the end of the year
Activity: 130
March 02, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
In this cryptoworld no one can be sure about anything.
In both whether you hold or you sale right now there is risk.
If sale right now you will be in loss, If you hold you may get fancy profit or versa. Make wise decision and try your luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
There's a time to sell and there's a time to hodl and now is the time to hodl Bitcoin. Selling should only be done at peak prices not when the price has declined so much. On my own, I just hodl bitcoin or I use it to buy altcoins on exchanges.
Activity: 118
March 02, 2018, 07:47:47 PM
Holding is never a risk... Crypto market is just starting, I'm sure we will be higher in a few month, juste question time
Pages:
Jump to: