Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 16. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 06:38:47 AM
I think it's depend on each of us if what we feel by holding bitcoin. because not everyone feel that it is risky like me, i think holding bitcoin is preparation for the future, no matter what the price is but if you decide to hold your bitcoin you are aware of what is the result maybe positive or negative.
When we first time bought bitcoin then we should know that this is very risky, including hold bitcoin, because there is no guarantee that hold for a long time can be profitable, if we hold land, property, gold or stock then wait a long time is profitable , but not on bitcoin investments.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 02, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Everything cryptocurrency related has a risk tag attached to it so be prepared for anything, however Holding seems to be  a sober decision to to make, and if possible now that the prices are low, you should buy more. Hold and hold them tightly for more glory days for BTC are coming.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
I think it's depend on each of us if what we feel by holding bitcoin. because not everyone feel that it is risky like me, i think holding bitcoin is preparation for the future, no matter what the price is but if you decide to hold your bitcoin you are aware of what is the result maybe positive or negative.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
Holding bitcoin is always at risk. As it is considered an investment then there is no investment that could give a guaranty that it will rise as above as the sky to fulfill what does it offers at first. You should expect that holding an investment is a kind of a play that you could possibly wake up in the morning and you lose everything nor you woke up with a big smile because you're a millionaire or billionaire.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
I don't think that holding bitcoin would be a risk, a lot of people have made good profit holding bitcoin. I have been holding bitcoin for more than a year or so and I am not going to sell in near future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
March 02, 2018, 05:54:39 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Bitcoin is a very complex and it is also a very risky thing. So definitely, holding your bitcoin is also a risky thing. Why? Bitcoins'price is always changing moment by moment which is it can be goes up or goes down so there is a lot of probability that may happen, but it is up to you if you want to hold it or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
as for me i will hodl btc if i have some because ligtning network is coming and it will be implemented then nothing can stop bitcoin to go mooning

Agreed, Lightning Network implementation would be a major milestone.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
March 02, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
as for me i will hodl btc if i have some because ligtning network is coming and it will be implemented then nothing can stop bitcoin to go mooning
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
It certainly is risky. No investment with such high returns is without risk. Nevertheless, I think there is a very good chance bitcoin will not collapse and will be even more valuable than it is today.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
March 01, 2018, 11:33:25 PM
should hold you will see a surprise in 2018. bitcoin will fly high endlessly let's learn from early 2017. very low bitcoin prices in mid-2017 bitcoin soared.
Activity: 224
March 01, 2018, 11:15:03 PM
The key to this crypto market, holding and selling at the right time you will see everything is a treasure. When you step into the crypto market, it is risky, you may have forgotten it but it is the essence of this market. That is also the most attractive feature to investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

As we know that investing in bitcoin is risky and with the current bitcoin price then holding bitcoin is probably the best step because holding it has a smaller risk.
Activity: 56
March 01, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
The market is very young and small compared to others. So in my opinion holding is a no brainer , but not just any coin. A coin with a real use case, good devs , and a strong community. Bitcoin is king so it’s a safe bet , but the return won’t be as much as some alts in my opinion.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

NO, i suggest you to not sell your bitcoin, just hold it! bitcoin last year was $19k at the highest.
bitcoin price year by year is increased, you can see the trend every year. in this year too. just wait and hold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
March 01, 2018, 08:42:27 PM
I have put myself the same question in the same days of the OP. I came to rational conclusion that I whould sell, but I couldn't decide to. Now 70% of the value of my assets are gone, perhaps not forever, but for now for sure. So... yes, also holding is a risk Smiley
Activity: 107
March 01, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
Every move is risky. Holding, trading, and investing. You just have to be wise on your move because the value of bitcoin may rise or fall anytime.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 01, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

If you want to get an higher profit then hold it. Every investment is risky, so if you invest take the risk that it will possibly go down because price of bitcoin is not stable. But for sure it will not stay in low price, so hold it until the price increase again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 01, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
Holding is a very good idea. You may notice that bitcoins are more common in countries, so the cost of bitcoins will increase based on the number of people taking part in it. So if you want to make a high profit then keep the bitcoin as long as possible, you will have great profit. Or if you need money to pay for something, then sell a little, not sell it all. Otherwise you will regret later. Hope you have a nice day and great choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 07:21:04 PM
The only risk that holding has is losing profits without any fight when the bitcoin's value drops. Other than that I believe there aren't anymore. However, if this encourages you to do holding let me tell you that it's better to have a percentage of your investment on tradings and another in holding, this way you could optimize profit while excluding the disadvantages.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
March 01, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

There is nothing wrong in holding. If I will have that huge bitcoin, i will hold it till it reaches l
One million again in our currency.

There is a low risk of holding bitcoin than investing it in an unsured investment. You can lose all of that of you trade or invest it. When you hold, the only thing that is going to happen is a decrease on it's price and fluctuations. You just need tp have patience till you benefited and gain some profit.
Pages:
Jump to: