Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 10. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
I think holding is something we can do to get bigger profits because I'm sure that bitcoin prices will continue to rise, holding is a strategy to get more profit and we should do because if we sell now then we will lose money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
The stock market is always a risky market. It's easy to make money, but it's much easier to lose money.
Do not go into this job without research, without learning, without amateurism. You lose your money.
If you want to invest, we are at the right time.
Good luck...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
when you are facing with investment, there always be a risk.
holding bitcoin too, have a possible that you won't reach the price you want.
For me it's a yes, holding bitcoin is risky sometime because the price of it is not stable and sometimes the price of it is can dump very high but eventhough the price of bitcoin was not stable, we just need to trust bitcoin and hold it for long time so we can earn a lot of profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
March 08, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
Buying and holding bitcoin is risky, this is because the bitcoin system is decentralized so the price does not always go up so before investing into bitcoin then we have to consider it well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow. I would say hodl but if you feel like you can average down your bitcoin by putting in more than by all means put in more. If you feel confident it will rise significantly then put in more, otherwise I would hodl the amount you have currently.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
Everything in life is risky. While there were predictions that BTC was going to rise astronomically in 2017 and then drop by early 2018, nobody really anticipated it could dip to about $5,000. However, there are two major risks associated with buying/selling and holding. For instance, those who sold out of panic when BTC was nothing are forever regretting doing so. On the other hand, if you decide to keep it for as long as you wish and something funny happens, you really have nothing to lose considering the amount you invested but you will also not easily forgive yourself for not selling when you had the chance of selling at the best price.

The bottom line is to listen to your heart; don't let too much greed drive your decisions. If at any time you feel you can sell because you are okay with the price, go ahead and do so. Do it with a clear conscience and be satisfied with your personal decision.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 08, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
Holding is risky task. It is the reason why many people are prefer to sell their coins than to hold it. If you want tk hold your coins, you shoukd be brave to take all of the risk. For me, holding is the best way to become tich person someday.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
If when you do not intend to sell your Bitcoin assets and will continue to hold, I think this is a good idea. because now the price of Bitcoin again as low as we add our Bitcoin assets by buying it because I am sure if the price of Bitcoin will return high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
Of course, there is a certain of risk when you are holding given that Bitcoin is volatile so there's always a chance for its market value to fall as well as to increase. But since Bitcoin is known for its best on long-term investment, surely investing into it will yield to huge profit so it won't be totally risky.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
March 08, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow. We don't know when the price will go up or down. If you don't want a risk better you don't hold it. But if you want take a risk by holding bitcoin, profit will be yours.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Yes, I think holding Bitcoin or altcoin is very risk now. Because the price of Bitcoin is unstable now.
Trade Bitcoin with Fast trade is good at this situation, buy at $9K and Sell at $11K. I think you can get big profit in this month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
if you still have BTC, you'd better hold it
there is still a possibility BTC will touch 25k USD by the end of this year
now your job is to take your family to the beach and have fun, while waiting for the end of the year

lol, seriously? How can we have fun and go to the beach if we dont have an income yet? we are currently holding and not selling because the current rate of bitcoin is still verry low these days. but overall buying and hodling bitcoin is still recomended and there is no big risk on it because you may still recover your invested capital if ever the price will drop consecutively. on the other hand, trading and gambling is more risky because you  cant posibly recover your money of you've done a single wrong move.

Trading cryptocurrency compare with gambling is not the same risk because gambling is more higher risk.
In another, you can not say also holding bitcoin is not high risk, though the price can be recovering but its not really guarantee can recover. All of this is very high risk no exception.
Activity: 69
March 08, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

there are always risk in everything, especially in bitcoin but you could not achieve anything without risk, same goes for bitcoin if you wanted to earn more you must have the courage of holding them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
March 08, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
Selling all depends in your decision. If you need high profit then you should risk also and hold. All this holding will get you to a higher profit or a lower profit. High-risk, High-reward thing is going to happen here. For me i'll hold it. Bitcoin never fails me with this price hike and I know bitcoin will go up and up with its value but sometimes there's price drop and you need to maximize and predict these things. if the price is high then you should sell, If the price is lower than before then you should buy and hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 08, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

It depends to you if you want to purchase more bitcoin since its price nowdays is very low. It is better for you to hold your bitcoin. Do not do panic selling just because the price of bitcoin is decreasing. It will go back to its track in the future so do not worry that you will not gain profit with the money you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
There is always a risk in holding bitcoins. There will be the time comes that its price drop big. And there are also many hackers and scammers wanting to get the bitcoin that you hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
March 08, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
when you are facing with investment, there always be a risk.
holding bitcoin too, have a possible that you won't reach the price you want.
Activity: 87
March 08, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
hodl them and if you had an additional funds, split them and allocate in bitcoin and several alt coin. This is much better than put all your money in one pair. Learn about the alt coin that you choose, when you are sure enter the market.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 08, 2018, 03:24:53 AM
Every move in crypto world are risky specially if you entering in trading/investing industry holding is the best move you can do for now if you buy bitcoin in the dip so you are lucky but if you buy bitcoin when its rise up I suggest hold and hold until the price reach your goal. If you believe that bitcoin will rise up again then hold it for long term and see the result in the future make sure you storr your bitcoin in the safe place.
Activity: 84
March 08, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
No holding Bitcoin is not risky because  if you look before btc stats 2015 to 2017 if that time if any one buy btc and stay hodl that person could be millionaire . so btc always king of all crypto its holding not risky if you buy it in a proper price .
Pages:
Jump to: