Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 52. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 07, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

yes holding bitcoin is quite a big risk. but I guess bitcoin will increase again in the middle of this year. yes i believe the future of bitcoin remains brilliant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
Hmm probably 50 50,holding some time may look risk but it looks great sometimes, but i probably prefer holding coin.
Holding in crypto I don't think is risky.
January 07, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
Holding is never a risk but a way of compounding somehow. I have lost just because I am desperate to make cash but now that I am experience it is advisable to hold until huge profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 01:35:03 PM
Hmm probably 50 50,holding some time may look risk but it looks great sometimes, but i probably prefer holding coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 01:33:16 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Any kind of investment like holding or day trade is high risk and also high return so please be wise to do any kind of the investment program.
Anyway, although holding is high risk but holding is easier and lower risk if compare with day trade.
There is nothing without risk. Everything that can be useful for you or that can have some potential to give you such amazing profits, there are some risks accompanied with them. Bitcoins is same as that one profitable thing that can give you much more of the amount. Things are not that much easy in bitcoins too, but you have to take risk somewhere for better results.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 07, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
Everyone know investing in bitcoin is very risky, and everyone also knows investment in bitcoin is very promising. Someone would get rich in a few months due investing in bitcoin. And i will say, there is no safe investment, all investments must be a risk, depending on how we manage our strategy when investing. At least do some research on the place to be invested.

Investing in bitcoins between long term and short term both have advantages with the result that everyone is free to choose. The advantage of long term investment, I'm sure price bitcoin will be high in the future for several reasons, such as in the near future the number of bitcoins will be completed in the mine, and this will cause bitcoin to become scarce. So the demand against bitcoin will be more and more, this is where the bitcoin price will be very high.

The advantages of short term investment, bitcoin price is very volatile so it can be used a chance to get profit. Such as, when bitcoin prices has decreased significantly can be utilized to buy bitcoin, and when the price get going high you can sell it.
Holding it not risky, but the investment, trading and mining it is but there are all profitable. Holding your bitcoin is the right thing to do to protect and grow it more in a year. Also you can have more profit if you hold it for a year because bitcoin is rising value and since your holding your coin it also rise the value too.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
no holding the bitcoin is not a risk
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 07, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
Everyone know investing in bitcoin is very risky, and everyone also knows investment in bitcoin is very promising. Someone would get rich in a few months due investing in bitcoin. And i will say, there is no safe investment, all investments must be a risk, depending on how we manage our strategy when investing. At least do some research on the place to be invested.

Investing in bitcoins between long term and short term both have advantages with the result that everyone is free to choose. The advantage of long term investment, I'm sure price bitcoin will be high in the future for several reasons, such as in the near future the number of bitcoins will be completed in the mine, and this will cause bitcoin to become scarce. So the demand against bitcoin will be more and more, this is where the bitcoin price will be very high.

The advantages of short term investment, bitcoin price is very volatile so it can be used a chance to get profit. Such as, when bitcoin prices has decreased significantly can be utilized to buy bitcoin, and when the price get going high you can sell it.
No holding Bitcoin is not at all risky because it is for sure that the price of Bitcoin will increase.On the other hand investing is risky but also it gives us profit.To earn money you need to take some sort of risk otherwise you cannot make profits.The billionaires also take risks and invest in different sectors and the result is in front of everybody.They earn a lot of money.So there should be a rest taking ability in everyone. Bitcoin has increased very much in the last nine years,so holding Bitcoins is a beneficial deed for those who have some Bitcoins with them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 07, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Activity: 204
January 07, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
Holding wont give you high risk of losing,but it wont give you a lot of gains,trading while holding BTC will give you higher chance to multiply your btcs.
Activity: 44
January 07, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
Holding bitcoin is not risky according to my analysis because bitcoin is growing more and more .You can see if price fall down 20 percent then it rise with more strength and potential so if you are long term holder no need to worry you are gonna rich in future but if you are a short term investor then you should have some knowledge about how the price fluctuate  and simple is the formola pick up the gem at low price and sell it high.
Activity: 176
January 07, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
Holding bitcoins can't be a risk because there is no chance that any coin can go down by value as we can see that the market value of all coins don't drop at once for all coins, yes there can be drop for certain coins at once but i don't think it will effect the whole value as the coins will grow with that process. SO hold as much coins you can with you.
Well, I think it depends on the country where op is coming from, because there are certain countries that tries to regulate or totally ban the bitcoin. The effect is that the price of bitcoin will go down in that country or the worst case is that it became illegal and no one will want to exchange bitcoin for the local currency of that country.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 07, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
life is all about a risk, if you are a trader, you're an entrepreneur and entrepreneur involve risk taking. I will advise buying some bitcoin and holding it till the end of 2018!
Activity: 213
January 07, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
Holding bitcoins can't be a risk because there is no chance that any coin can go down by value as we can see that the market value of all coins don't drop at once for all coins, yes there can be drop for certain coins at once but i don't think it will effect the whole value as the coins will grow with that process. SO hold as much coins you can with you.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
January 07, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
Holding a Bitcoin to be used in future migh be the best investment one could make if Bitcoin developers find technical ways how billions of people can use Bitcoin (thus fiat become obsolete concept).
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
As many have already mentioned on this thread.

Investing in BTC will always carry some risk, investing in ANYTHING will always carry some risk as well.

Personally, I would say investing in fiat currency based investments and even playing the stock market is as risky if not riskier due to the current global economic situation. A global economic collapse is almost inevitable now, add to that the threat of WW3 on the horizon as well... I would say BTC and crypto as a whole is probably safer than investing on any other fiat currency based system. Even buying gold has it's limitations.. if you stock pile gold bars, should ur country get pulled into the WW3 drama and you need to get the fck outta there...then how are you going to take your gold bars with you?.... whereas u can have the same amount in BTC or Alt coins and merely stick ur offline wallet in ur pocket and jump on a plane...
For me there's nothing risk when you holding your bitcoin because your just keeping it for your purpose. The risk to do is investment but give you much profit, also holding your coins is the best way to protect your coin from fluctuating of it in the market. Also when you holding it can be rise it value and the right time you can use it to your future.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 07, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
of course the holding will be very profitable. when you have some bitcoin you will get a bigger profit in the future.
if there is no urgent need it will be very wise if you hold it in a few years.
because we all know bitcoin is the most profitable investment coin.
Activity: 44
January 07, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Holding will rise because all will want to buy more bitcoin for future.
bitcoin now is more trusted than others
January 07, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

There is always a risk either your invest bitcoins or you sell because there is no accurate prediction when will bitcoins will pump its price in the market or not. The best thing to do is always read the news and different speculations of bloggers and from there you can build your own strategy to earn more profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
January 07, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

If you have a bitcoin into your online wallet app always keep holding it and try to add more bitcoin to gain more profit if you want only then if you are comfortable to the amount of bitcoin that you have then keep holding because when you hold the coins that you have like bitcoin or any altcoin it is very risk for me like in 1 day i always look the value of the coins which i hold if long term then it is less risk
Pages:
Jump to: