Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 53. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Any kind of investment like holding or day trade is high risk and also high return so please be wise to do any kind of the investment program.
Anyway, although holding is high risk but holding is easier and lower risk if compare with day trade.
If you want something very exciting, you gonna also take the risk.
Actually, investment in crypto are in high risk than those of real investment(local)  because aside from being decentralized, we can't make predictions which are nearly to be true. But if you really want to be more profitable, then you have to risk your money in here.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Since bitcoin is gaining more popularity, in my opinion it will skyrocket, as far as my knowledge in cryptocurrency is concerned. I recommend you, if you bought bitcoin when it was in its lowest mark of the month, to hold all of it. But still, bitcoin is so volatile so you must take precautions on holding. But for me, if your risky enough to buy bitcoins, at least try to be more in a risk with this and wait for results.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Any kind of investment like holding or day trade is high risk and also high return so please be wise to do any kind of the investment program.
Anyway, although holding is high risk but holding is easier and lower risk if compare with day trade.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
January 07, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
If you invest in something there will always be a risk involve and that's include in bitcoin.

Indeed this is short explanation of whole scenario. if you hold or if you invest into crypto currency or even in the forex market then thats you down risk. A risk which can build passive income for you or it could destroy the same. But there is one thing that you can ask, and thats, how you could minimise the risk of investment into something. This all depends on the choices that you make, for example on the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest risk and 10 being the highest risk I would suggest you that bitcoin stands at the 2-4 scale while if you ask me alt coins which are having market cap less than 1 B would always stand at 5-6 scale. This way you can see which one is less risky and then make sure to hold it in that way. :-)
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 07, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
There's no risk in holding your btc for now as seen from the chart, we are in a bull run. Imo, you should accumulate more btc then hold. Keep them in a safe hardware wallet like trezor.

i dont think so. you should not be confident at all even though bitcoin is recovering because there is no special event anymore like christmas or new year but bitcoin can still fall or decrease in terms of other reasons like market manipulation , fuds or fake news that can cause for people to panic sell , etc.  overall there is always a risk whenver or wherever you invest in bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency but it is normal to take the risk in order for you to earn something than staying at your comfort zone but with less earnings.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 07, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

As you know very well that there is no investment without risk, investing in bitcoin is also risky. There may be fall anytime in the price of bitcoin.
Since you are not planning to sell anytime soon, I think the best thing to do is to hold. As bitcoin just recovered from a fall, there is a high probability that there won't be a fall in its price for a while.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 07, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
Yes, why not? people are always afraid of losing all their money in bitcoin which is not ever going to happen. Of course, there must be some ups and downs in the market which the price would later recover so why bordering? e.g. Bitcoin went through so many corrections from 2014-2017 but does people that invested in bitcoin buying at $400 per coin lost their money? Come on, invest now (long-term) if you really want to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 07:38:29 AM
There's no risk in holding your btc for now as seen from the chart, we are in a bull run. Imo, you should accumulate more btc then hold. Keep them in a safe hardware wallet like trezor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
January 07, 2018, 07:29:33 AM
As many have already mentioned on this thread.

Investing in BTC will always carry some risk, investing in ANYTHING will always carry some risk as well.

Personally, I would say investing in fiat currency based investments and even playing the stock market is as risky if not riskier due to the current global economic situation. A global economic collapse is almost inevitable now, add to that the threat of WW3 on the horizon as well... I would say BTC and crypto as a whole is probably safer than investing on any other fiat currency based system. Even buying gold has it's limitations.. if you stock pile gold bars, should ur country get pulled into the WW3 drama and you need to get the fck outta there...then how are you going to take your gold bars with you?.... whereas u can have the same amount in BTC or Alt coins and merely stick ur offline wallet in ur pocket and jump on a plane...
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Holding will make you profit but trading with collecting ups and downs fortune Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
From the very start you actually believed and invest on bitcoin, the have already started. The same principle as you invest your resources to other crytocurrencies or stuff, risk is always involve. Holding your bitcoin is absolutely fine depending on the state of your courage and preference. At the end of the day, it is still up to you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 07:22:39 AM

It is always a risk. But it happen that here in Bitcoin, risking iw totally worth it. Holding means you are awared of losing profit. There are users who are selling because or worries with regards to the backdrops. And usually those who are holding earns the benifit of the doubt because for a long run, Bitcoin's market value is growing. Giving profit to its users.
There is a risk in everything whether to hold it, the risk is that when we hold it and then suddenly the price crashed and we do have an emergency that we need money for our personal expenses the tendency would be  we will cash out our money at lower price, that is the risk that I am seeing but if we are wise to handle our money it won't happen anyway.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Bitcoin is now pumping at $16k to $17k the lowest I remembered was at $12k last month.
Imagine the difference if you had bought your bitcoin that time.
Analysts projected that this will pump to $20k or more this year. Not a good sign to buy for now.
Risk is always there even in altcoins but you will not gain any penny if you will not take a risk.
You should hold it and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
Gotta risk it for the biscuit

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
January 07, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

For some reasons, it is risky since we don't really know until when will its value increase and when will backdrops happen. The key for this is patience and commitment despite of its volatility. But it is proven many times that holding yields to huge profit because over the past years, its market value is jist continuously growing.
Activity: 672
January 07, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
For me is riskey to hold a coin because of price is any time the price is dump and other player are holder bacause of price increase rocket to the moon.
well i agree on that it is really risky to have  an investment specially in the crytocurrency world which is the price is really unstable.I believe that the unstable price will really make the investment risky because it can reall pump and  dump and  in that situation if we are not lucky we can really loose.So the i suggest that do not put your money in one investment only because it can be  lost in one blink of youre eyes i suggest to make investment in diff. Coin and you can less risk.
January 07, 2018, 06:58:46 AM

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolldd Shocked
If you should hold your bitcoin it will big profit for you and if you want to sell your bitcoin that you can because bitcoin price grow up very fast and i suggest you that you should your money in bitcoin and it will not risky because it will get you best profit and you will feel more secure about your future.

Yep
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

If you should hold your bitcoin it will big profit for you and if you want to sell your bitcoin that you can because bitcoin price grow up very fast and i suggest you that you should your money in bitcoin and it will not risky because it will get you best profit and you will feel more secure about your future.
January 07, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

Activity: 356
January 07, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
yes, hold it's have a risk, like make you rich in long term or make you poor in long term. But we can see on old coins, they have their price, you can see the LTC coin on old days, and now compare with now price. It's long term future.

hold it and you can get a much profit. (find out the coins before you wanna hold it < it's a must!!)
Pages:
Jump to: