Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 47. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 11, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Well the price of bitcoin is $13,500 right now and it's a big fall since the last year but i'm pretty sure it will going up again later, so if you want get a profit go buy bitcoins right now and hold it, pretty sure the price will back to $15,000 at least. If you already have some, just hold it for now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
January 11, 2018, 03:33:38 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Everything is a risk, eveb if you sell it it might still be a failure if the price tripled after you sell it. Sometimes holding is the better option but what if the price continues to drastically drop and that is something that would be dependent on your guts and feel
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 03:31:52 AM
Holding is risky for me. Trading is pump and dump game for whale traders. As for me I'll hold coins I buy at a lower price and just wait for its value to go up.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
January 11, 2018, 03:29:49 AM
Bitcoin price is so expensive. It is very risky to invest in Bitcoin now.But if you want to hold something, I will suggest you to put this other account.This one is probably secure.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
Holding is a risk but a good risk in my opinion. It is better to purchase and hold because bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

We all know that all things are risky so holding is a high risk this is like investing because you cant predict the value of your money after that but i think taking risk is more good than not holding it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

holding the coin you have will not be at risk, it is the best choice because if you hold the coin you have then you will get much profit from bitcoin increase, especially if you save or hold in altcoin form then you get double profit, altcoin price and bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2018, 02:35:00 AM
But always remember rule number one - risk only money you can afford to lose.
True for just about nay investment and it’s pretty solid advice too IN MY OPINION, don’t invest more than you can afford to lose, don’t invest your life saving in anything risky
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 09, 2018, 09:55:17 PM
it will not worth anymore if you just holding btc at this moment, because it won't 10x at the end of the year.
You should hold a nice altcoin such xrp,xlm,ada, and etc. it will do 10x-20x by the end of the year
optimistic is very good. well, there's plenty of evidence that shows that patience will reap huge rewards. so, I also think that holding the coins we have today, will make it a big advantage, and have little risk.
Activity: 926
January 09, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

of course not, if you are stuck in a very expensive bitcoin price then you should wait for the price to go back up or you can play altcoin which will make your bitcoin grow more than before, it will make you get more profit.
Activity: 546
January 09, 2018, 09:44:22 PM
it will not worth anymore if you just holding btc at this moment, because it won't 10x at the end of the year.
You should hold a nice altcoin such xrp,xlm,ada, and etc. it will do 10x-20x by the end of the year
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 09:43:45 PM
Holding or selling is definitely risky, if now you are asking about the risk of holding bitcoin then I think the risk is when bitcoin price goes down then your money will disappear, but when bitcoin price goes up again this is good news for you because your money will come again i think save your money until bitcoin has a high price...
Activity: 246
January 09, 2018, 09:43:13 PM
Looks like the closest time is in 2020, it's a very fantastic bitcoin price prediction that says it can be equivalent to the price of a luxury car, so it's best if you have some bitcoins in store first, and if you want to grow your investment now is also good buy some bitcoin as the price again drops
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
January 09, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

Holding or investing will be totally risky since you don't know if the money you hold will be profitable or not. You don't know if your money will become 0 or will rise up. You can't assure that ypu will get your income or you just get loss. But it will worthy if you hold your bitcoin since I am risk taker I am willing to hold my bitcoin ( if there has) in a longer time so that it will earn much greater

For me its depends of holding a bitcoin because for me bitcoin is not a risky because you dont have a capital to hold it.you joining a campaign and if you get a bitcoin you hold it because we know bitcoin is high and low pricing.bitcoin is not a risk because if you have a good trategy to hold your bitcoin your bitcoin will be get another bitcoin and you can get a good money.the best of holding is patience.
Activity: 462
January 09, 2018, 09:35:16 PM
Hold it when it becomes lower the price that $10k or just more lower. To get more profit and less risk when you hold it for long term
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 09:30:37 PM
Theres always risks in investing and/or holding bitcoin. But i think it is worth the risk. Since we know that its growth is remarkable
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

Holding or investing will be totally risky since you don't know if the money you hold will be profitable or not. You don't know if your money will become 0 or will rise up. You can't assure that ypu will get your income or you just get loss. But it will worthy if you hold your bitcoin since I am risk taker I am willing to hold my bitcoin ( if there has) in a longer time so that it will earn much greater
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:43:46 PM
Hold bitcoins if you want to see profit on your investment. Is far better than selling in the short term. At least keeping it for a year or two will bring you the amount you can sell to still keep your initial investment.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 09, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

holding not will be a risk, bitcoin prices continue to surprise, but the end of this bitcoin prices back again like the price at the end of 2017. if you continue to hold your bitcoin, maybe you will always get a profit
if you want to hold your bitcoin for the next few years it may be just a little risky, because you must have heard many predictions about bitcoin in the future, that bitcoin will have a very high price because of the development and growth of bitcoin is very good, many people in the world enthusiastic to know bitcoin and many of them start investing in bitcoin, it's not impossible that everyone will be connected with bitcoin, if you are able to hold your bitcoin for fewyears of course you will get is a profit
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 09, 2018, 08:21:15 PM
Theres is always a risk in holding crypto because its votile its up to you if you want to hold for long time, better to trade your money to bitcoin and other crpytocurrencies to earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: