Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 50. (Read 4446 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 08, 2018, 08:03:35 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018
In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.
Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Sometimes, I wonder why people are asking such questions; Once you are planning on holding bitcoin for long-term the price doesn't matter at all when you are buying. Even if the bitcoin fall down, in time the price will surely recover and even grow higher to another level. So, what's with all the buzzing, anyway?
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 08, 2018, 07:50:41 AM
Every step in the world is risk if you can think deeply. But you should avoid such deep thinking then you will be able to leave in this world properly. So if you are doing trading and following method of holding then its best decision and there is no such big risk as compare to other method like investing or other ways. Because BTC price is mostly increasing.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
But always remember rule number one - risk only money you can afford to lose.
That is one of the basic rules of traders, very important for the newcomers who have no experience or any deep understanding of digital market. You need to play a safe game in the beginning or else you would not be able to play for a long time.

This is why it is recommended to be a slow mover but a passionate one. However, the investor must trust his asset or otherwise it will really become difficult to earn profit out of Bitcoin. Believe it!
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
January 08, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
It depends on your standard of living right now. If you don't need the bitcoin that you are holding right now, I think its a good idea to just hold it. Well it is tempting to cash out your bitcoin but the wait will be worth it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 07:12:51 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
no hold is gold .i think think more than profitable hold. every currency  grow up for some times . bitcoin very soon cross 25k$ .so i hold your bitcoin wait for big profit.

LOL Not all crypto currency grow overtime some crypto currencies got stagnant and no grow for the past years. But for bitcoin it has bright future not because it is the first, its because there are many people believe in it and it creates a FOMO chain reaction in the crypto realm. Cool
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
yes there are risk if you hold bitcoin, because we doenst know what will happen in the future. But you will not earn bitcoin if you are no willing to take that tisk. Bitcoin is very volatile. It might go up in a sudden as wel as go down by just minute. It is up to you if you are willing to take the risk. But some poeple who take the risk in bitcoin are already millionare right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

no hold is gold .i think think more than profitable hold. every currency  grow up for some times . bitcoin very soon cross 25k$ .so i hold your bitcoin wait for big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
But the thing is,  anything has its own risk whether its an investment or not.  The reason you should take the risk is to make something good that will come to your life,  I mean there's nothing progress will happen in your life if you won't take any risk but it's still up to you. Holding must have a risk but you should atleast try it too even though it has
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
Yeah thats a real big risk.If you should hold or sell.If you sell right now,there were still chance that the price could grow up.And if you wait,there were a chance of price fall.So you have to be  wise.

There is always a risk on investing, The market is volatile and we never know when the value of bitcoins will rise or decrease and because of that, We should always think on different alternative's if bitcoins or your plans will fail.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 08, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
It a two way thing,  you can more profit for holding it for long term you can also loss your investment, there's risk in archiving success.
Sell or hold, what matters is if you are willing to take the risk involved, in case you loss your investment, but I don't think this will ever happen
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

Hi, To be safe you can cash out money as needed only. Lets say for paying your mortgages or other basic needs. But if you just wanted to purchase a new gadget or other stuffs out of the necessary needs, don't use your btc money on those things yet.
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 02:58:50 AM
But always remember rule number one - risk only money you can afford to lose.
Which are very important in bitcoin to take your profit and these are to me and price because if you will understand these two things here so then there is no chance to lose your money here because if you keep bitcoin on hold and then you don’t check the price so you can lose opportunity and you can’t take any profit but if you will not take decision on right time so there is a risk to lose your money.
Activity: 67
January 07, 2018, 10:21:38 PM
If Ur holding I recommend holding ripple and stellar and Tron and litecoin. They're all quite stable and will continue to rise slowly ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
January 07, 2018, 10:17:54 PM
Of course holding bitcoin has its risks. Since bitcoin price could go up or down, your initial investment could go up or down as well. Bitcoin still has its potential of rising up and earning profits. Just learn from the market and see how the prices go.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
January 07, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
When you start investing remember risk is always part of it. It's up to you what kind of strategy you are going to do but if I were you I will hold my bitcoin because I believe bitcoin is a valuable asset that can used for my future as long as possible I always control my emotion every time bitcoin price drop because in the end it will rise again, remember when it comes in investing you also invest your time and effort here so be patience and always believe.
Activity: 59
January 07, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
It's going to be a risk but still it's going to be a opportunity actually depends on your experience and your intelligence in analyzing bitcoin price..
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 07, 2018, 09:49:42 PM
I do not think the trend of bitcoin price increases will continue this year, and hoding is so profitable that we deserve to run, we'll get big profits if we keep holding, we will get a price that reaches more than $ 50,000 this year.
Activity: 280
January 07, 2018, 09:48:49 PM
If you are a good trader. You will know when to buy bitcoin and when to hold bitcoin. hold is good but must be the right time
Activity: 84
January 07, 2018, 09:48:19 PM
Do your own research, don't put your all investment in bitcoin. bitcoin can give you huge profit but can fall anytime, so read the chart when enter buy or exit, buy low sell high
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 07, 2018, 09:44:47 PM
actually depends on your experience and your intelligence in analyzing bitcoin prices, if you can not predict the next price, then you are useless to hold bitcoin. because it is very risky for people who have no intelligence.
intelligence in the analysis is very important to be able to benefit from holding bitcoin. at the moment I think if we can do the analysis and the intelligence in exchanging bitcoin to fiat will be a huge advantage. and can hold the holding at the right time
Pages:
Jump to: