Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 60. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 05, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
Holding of bitcoin is completely risk involved, because user doesn't know what will be happening by the next minute. It can fall or increase or get hacked, because each and everything takes place through Internet. If something goes wrong too, we cannot go in search of it anywhere or demand for the same. To the extent of risk it has got the potential to grow.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 05, 2018, 06:24:56 PM
i don't think there are any problem with holding bitcoin for long time because i believe that bitcoin can become

the worldwide currency and the price at present is still not expensive,

Risk is everywhere specially in this kind of market but holding on it and believing that bitcoin can pump higher will surely gives you higher profit in the future. Don't panic just hold it and you will enjoy great benefit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 06:21:24 PM
Bitcoin prices do fluctuate quickly but for now if you are holding your bitcoin. I think that will be fine, because I have confidence in bitcoin price at the end of year time which is quite stable, so for the future I think bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
we all know that investing is obviously risky the price in the market could go down at any second so we cant expect for the price of bitcoin to just go skyrocket every time there will be a tim e where bitcoin price will be dump or stay in a certain price in the market obviously we cant risk all of our money and invest it to bitcoin to gain a big profit because it is obviously too risky for us to risk our money just for the investment but i guess investing in bitcoin is a good idea this time.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2018, 05:59:54 PM
i don't think there are any problem with holding bitcoin for long time because i believe that bitcoin can become

the worldwide currency and the price at present is still not expensive,
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
To be able to succeed we have to take the risk.Same with bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin is a risky investment but we still kept holding it because the higher the risk ,the bigger is the chance to earn higher profit as well.But we need to be open for failure.Bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrecy, its value might fall this month but that's normal,we're used to it because after some fall it will rise again.
Activity: 460
January 05, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
Investments in crypto-currencies are very high risk. But bitcoin is potentially highly profitable investment. And therefore it must be kept, which is justified.

Im think holding a bitcoin is risky because we dont know if the bitcoin will decreasing or we dont know the scammer will enter of your wallet but i heard in my friends is bitcoin is very safety i think dont be trust because we dont know there is a posibility to happen it.if your bitcoin will success to holding it that is good because if the bitcoin will increase the value im sure your profit is great so hilding bitcoin is risky but nice to hold.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
   Bitcoin is an asset that a smart investor should hold at any given time .if you are carried away by price fluctuation and you sell your bitcoin, you may regret eventually when the price shoot up to the moon. my advice is for any cryptocurrency investor to hold on to bitcoin portfolio.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
January 05, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
Investments in crypto-currencies are very high risk. But bitcoin is potentially highly profitable investment. And therefore it must be kept, which is justified.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 03:44:15 PM
I should've scalped yesterday and at that day all my trades are healthy. But now, bitcoin reached the 17k usd marked, all of my trades are now losing. Right now, I am holding my alts. Panic selling in here can cause you pain. Some people think that this bull run for bitcoin is just a trap so, I am not selling my alts. Those who scalped yesterday, congratulations!
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
January 05, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Bitcoin like any other investment is risky in terms of price due to current market conditions, it will most likely be fine till the end of 2019, as the support of btc through mining will keep it alive for around 2140. Investing into prospective altcoins seems to be better as some of them have better market share and will most likely grow high in value too.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
January 05, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

After the correction that was happening those previous weeks that really dissappoint to some investors bitcoin now has started to be back to its track again.Good thing if you didn't sell your bitcoin when a great dip was happening due to long holidays because bitcoin had just started to recover.Yes truly its too risky to invest in crypto currency but i can say that bitcoin is more profitable than any other currency..so theres an assurance that you will profit sooner or later just be more strategic hodl your bitcoin is the best thing to do for now while its price keeps on  fluctuating every single minute there is a big chances to pump high more than you expected.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 05, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

the risk is not on whether will bitcoin's price rise or fall, it's your bitcoin's safety. holding it for long is susceptible to stealing it from you. just take a very good care with your bitcoins and your good.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Hi deadmou7,

you should bought a lot of bitcoin last year. buying now will include a big risk.

but what you can do is invest on other coins that has a potential to sky rocket.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
January 05, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
not its less the risk you just have to believe in the market of bitcoin that it will go way beyond its price as of now but if you invest in some altcoins be very picky in this case because not all altcoin have strong backbones and well planned projects some are just for the hype in the market that they will be carried out by bitcoin it would be safe if you choose top 10 or some blue chip altcoins in the coin market cap
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 05, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

bitcoin is all about supply and demand, the people declare the price of biitcoin, as of today bitcoin is rising, why? for me one point of the pump is the facebook owner, mark that releases a post that bitcoin is welcome to facebook. this boost the interest again of the people on holding bitcoin, effect? alt coins now are mostly on red because they are choosing to exchange it for bitcoins!
Activity: 336
January 05, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
I think that (always remembering that in view all risks and never use what you can not lose) Bitcoin is definitely a great investment, so I think it should be holded. But you have to keep in mind that it is a long-term investment.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
Investing is always risky, where you can't what's going to happen. Lose or Gain more. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
If we are going to talk about bitcoin, then don't invest more that what you can afford to lose. If you can take the risk then buy more.
Don't focus so much on one thing, there are other cryptocurrencies so take a look around and invest on it.

Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
Holding of bitcoins will be the great option because bitcoin is increasing in its price day by day and if you will hold it then you will be making good profit in future after long term investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 05, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
There is risk in everything. It all depends on how you manage it. Cost averaging method for long term is an effective strategy for accumulating your BTC. You also have to set your goal and not just look at the price. You should not let greed take over and affect your goal. Greed is good but not too much.
Pages:
Jump to: