Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 11. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 09:56:47 PM
Now the market is rising again. The hodler from 2018 has been profitable. Hopefully the market will increase strongly in 2019.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
April 07, 2019, 09:01:11 PM
As long as crypto doesn't get prohibited everywhere, I am just fine HODLing. Actually, this price decrease was quite interesting because the governments were stepping up
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 07, 2019, 08:42:12 PM
I always pray for those with good psychology in this market. And indeed it did have a result after a long time of bad market. There are many factors that help the BTC and altcoin to grow strongly. However, it still needs to be slow for those in this community to have a firm belief Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
April 07, 2019, 08:33:26 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Not only do you hope that, millions of people are also expecting big in the BTC will break out in 2019. BTC will reach $ 100K. And the crypto market will become bustling no less than stocks.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 07, 2019, 07:59:23 PM
Yes, Good time has been started and now you will see good hope for hodlers of altcoins and in coming days will get more profit who holds altcoins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 07, 2019, 07:16:43 PM
I am seriously following up the market trend and I foresees more recovery. coming. Although, the bull run itself might extend till 2020, but it will be well sustained.
if we see the market so far getting very good conditions because there is not much decline from the beginning of 2019 and if conditions like this until Q3 can indeed be a bull run that will occur at the end of this year but all that is only a prediction because big traders and solid communities which can move the market towards the moon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
April 07, 2019, 07:04:48 PM
Honestly, I was surprised by the fall in the price of Bitcoin because even though it didn't arrive suddenly it was like having no brakes and I hope that when it rises, Bitcoin experiences something similar, that is, continues to increase without being able to stop it except when Bitcoin has reached its highest point, I really hope bitcoin immediately experience that so that the majority of coins also increase because without any significant increase experienced by bitcoin then the coins that I have will never be at the top of the price
Activity: 552
April 07, 2019, 06:55:54 PM
I am seriously following up the market trend and I foresees more recovery. coming. Although, the bull run itself might extend till 2020, but it will be well sustained.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
April 07, 2019, 06:47:48 PM
It is very important for every investor to know that bull has started to rise, as much as I can notice bull is almost there which will make people rich for investing. As it is only time which can help us to recover the market price for this time we will have to wait with patience, so according to me now is the best time to accumulate more good coins,
There is one thing that is more important than bull or bear market. It is the ability to choose good entry and exit points. If you can choose good entry points as well as good exit points, you can get profits from your investments wherever you have been, bull or bear market.
Choosing bad points to enter and exit, even in bull market, will cause considerable losses, not profits.
Activity: 448
April 07, 2019, 06:13:52 PM
i always believe that there is hope for hodlers and that is why i don't sell in panic because i believe there is a right time.

It is very important for every investor to know that bull has started to rise, as much as I can notice bull is almost there which will make people rich for investing. As it is only time which can help us to recover the market price for this time we will have to wait with patience, so according to me now is the best time to accumulate more good coins,
Activity: 194
April 07, 2019, 04:57:24 PM
I think that many hodlers think that the bullrun has already begun and therefore they do not want to sell their Bitcoins. I also think that many hodlers want to pay with cryptocurrency and not sell it.

I have been using cryptocurrency in my payments for a long time. This allows me to make payments abroad with minimal expenses on commission and with a high speed of transactions.
At the same time I do not spend all my coins and I have bitcoins in stock.
Activity: 517
April 07, 2019, 04:13:15 PM
I think btc at now still 5k$ up and maybe btc now want to run moon. During the good planing for everyone holding people if their can be waiting more panic time. Unfortunately, I says that more profitable waiting for future .
Activity: 476
April 07, 2019, 03:59:35 PM

Yes, the game plan during the bearish market is to accumulate as many tokens as we can
and wait for the bulls to arrive. It is important not to panic when the price crashes and sell
as we could regret it later when the market moves up and we stay without our tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 07, 2019, 03:55:32 PM
I think that many hodlers think that the bullrun has already begun and therefore they do not want to sell their Bitcoins. I also think that many hodlers want to pay with cryptocurrency and not sell it.
Activity: 728
April 07, 2019, 03:41:11 PM
Bitcoins need to be carefully considered before they can be bought at this time. The market is still unstable.  If there is stable growth during the week, you can invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 07, 2019, 03:31:35 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

Most likely rich people are starting to accumulate more bitcoin while it is really cheap. Wait till the market starts recovering and when the bull-run starts, those who bought the dip will enjoy the profit of being patient.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 07, 2019, 03:27:18 PM
That is it, the whales and big companies are just accumulating while we with peanuts are also selling it out to them thinking we are acting the smart way. When the price start to rise that is when we will realize our mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 07, 2019, 03:06:37 PM
I, as a coin holder in the cryptocurrency market, certainly hope for the long term.
I invest my investments in checked coins and do not expect immediate profit.
In my opinion, it is better to get a very large profit in a prospect than a penny right now.

That's a good sentiment to have. Don't expect too much too fast and be in it for the long term. That leaves you more relaxed when hard swings occur.

Personally, I do not agree if there is a hard pump on market prices, this is not something "healthy" and tends to generate negative opinions about cryptocurrency. Bubble, ponzi, or scam, etc...

Yes it also creates a lot of negative buzz, but it does create buzz, which means that more people will check it out and maybe join the space.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
April 07, 2019, 02:44:17 PM
We always say that sky is the limit, but we never no that for limits there is something out there which is beyond the sky, Moon Smiley
When btc was 20k people and then started falling, people assume that 20k is the peak of it's price. But still more things to be evolved and developed.
It's time to buy and accumulate at dips so to grow our investment which in long run will definitely give very good and unbelievable returns.
copper member
Activity: 168
SIGMA by HYDRA X
April 07, 2019, 02:37:30 PM
Holding has it's advantage and disadvantages but I think that the advantage far outweighs the disadvantages.
That's why I believe in that cryptocurrency phrase that"holders are winners".
When the price soars those who held the coin would laugh the last and best laugh.
Pages:
Jump to: