Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 12. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 02:19:48 PM
Holders always win in a long time period, trading is good only for a day or week time-framing ,but you have to spend a lot of time for it ,holding is more easy.
both have their respective advantages so that whatever we choose is the most important thing is that we feel that we are compatible with our choices and we know the weaknesses of our choices.
Activity: 560
April 07, 2019, 02:11:29 PM
Holders always win in a long time period, trading is good only for a day or week time-framing ,but you have to spend a lot of time for it ,holding is more easy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 11:54:35 AM
Maybe so, but it seems to me that the market may fall further, so I do not expect rapid growth, and I do not advise you.
the investment with crypto currency is very risky and to suggest it is very difficult because of the risk because of your confidence and patience that can convince investment in crypto currencies
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 07, 2019, 11:53:58 AM
Well, I believe this year will be a good year for the future for holders because in fact bitcoin is moving upward, hopefully this is a new chapter to get good luck for holders and for traders
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 11:52:38 AM
The hope of tokens and coins holders today is even more advanced due to the cryptocurrency trend market. And another encouraging holders are the price increases coins.That is the reason why holders are exerting amd exercising patient ro wait for the bull run.

Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 07, 2019, 11:39:08 AM
With the current growth rate, 2019 will be a volatile year. BTC prices are stable at $5k, still increasing. In my opinion, its price will increase greatly in the third quarter, up to $ 7k. This is a good time for investors to invest and develop. I believe this market will not disappoint me this year. Smiley
We all expect that this year we will be able to earn good money and the market will be on our side. I wish you a profit
Everyone hopes that Bitcoin will grow back to $ 20,000. Then many projects will begin their development in the cryptocurrency market.
of course they will start. it is important that there will be also market regulation at that time. so that the situation with a huge number of scammers at the market does not happen again
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 07, 2019, 11:39:04 AM
With the current growth rate, 2019 will be a volatile year. BTC prices are stable at $5k, still increasing. In my opinion, its price will increase greatly in the third quarter, up to $ 7k. This is a good time for investors to invest and develop. I believe this market will not disappoint me this year. Smiley
We all expect that this year we will be able to earn good money and the market will be on our side. I wish you a profit

we all hope that price will hopefully return as before, and the deception must be eradicated. so as not to disturb many people. because fraud is quite a big influence on the development of crypto. so we must avoid a fraud that occurs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2019, 11:32:19 AM
Everyone hopes that Bitcoin will grow back to $ 20,000. Then many projects will begin their development in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 551
April 07, 2019, 10:56:02 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2019, 10:44:54 AM
i always believe that there is hope for hodlers and that is why i don't sell in panic because i believe there is a right time.

well basically, using facts and statistics in the market for now, we can say, the hope for hodlers are now satisfied, upon reaching the market price of 5000 dollar price of bitcoin, if people bought at 3500 or less, then it is a huge income we can say if they sell now, or wait again and bear in mind "there is a hope for hodlers".
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
April 07, 2019, 10:12:35 AM
i always believe that there is hope for hodlers and that is why i don't sell in panic because i believe there is a right time.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 10:08:48 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 07, 2019, 10:07:56 AM
Those who bought bitcoin late last year and are holding, those are already in big profit as there has been a reasonable improvement in the market. Holding is a thing for the strong in mind. It always pays off, though it takes quite a while
Now huge volumes in trading and I also decided to buy Bitcoin. This coin has grown by only 30%. I think that this indicator is not big and we will see a strong increase in the Bitcoin price soon.
Activity: 378
April 07, 2019, 10:07:07 AM
There has always been hope for hodlers, but to have the hope of holding, you've got to research deep into the project or coin you wish to hold and the team behind it, their roadmap and aim. In fact it is most times a blessing to hold but the market can sometimes be weird.
Activity: 280
April 07, 2019, 09:25:22 AM
Those who bought bitcoin late last year and are holding, those are already in big profit as there has been a reasonable improvement in the market. Holding is a thing for the strong in mind. It always pays off, though it takes quite a while
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
April 07, 2019, 09:20:14 AM
Unfortunately, I am a crypto holder and the last year was not easy for me. But now I see that the market is coming to life and I have hope that the best time is still to come. In the end, hope is all that remains of the hodдers who have lost 99% of their savings in dollar equivalent.  Sad
I'm not sure what is so unfortunate here, unless you have dumped at the all time lows then you are still good to go.
It was known that we have a massive promotion basically, nothing better of a news for alt's hunter / holder.
Patience not always pays back immediately, that's why it is called patience. If holding for 3-4 years is discouraging to somebody then I have really bad info for such person.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
April 07, 2019, 09:08:28 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Thats not really how this game played, knowing the right timing of entry is the core fundamentals in buying bitcoin/cryptocurrency. Right now in this bear market, everyone is still accumulating and hodling it waiting for the bull market.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
April 07, 2019, 09:07:09 AM
Of course to have a good time I think to sell anymore , especially if you keep the top 10-20 of these coins can give you a lot of money this year!
Sooner you started talking about the growth rate this year, although there are already positive points in the form of a 10-15% growth. Many are already talking about strong growth, but do not forget about the risks. Even if you are a holder , sometimes it is necessary to fix profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 07, 2019, 09:06:42 AM
It seems bull market has started. There was a time when bitcoin hit $20000 when many traders were happy as they got income by multiple times from their investment. As people said the year of 2018 was the year of regulations, which to some extent had affected the market. But they said the year 2019 is a good year for cryptocurrency, and I think their prediction are proving.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 07, 2019, 09:02:15 AM
Any way you look at it hodlers will always win, their investments are only their patient because Bitcoin and other coins will always eventually had their bull run, it is not every day that we are presented with an all-time low so if you bought at the all-time low and you are still hodling it now, well congratulate yourself, you have done it.
Pages:
Jump to: