Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 13. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 08:24:04 AM
Of course to have a good time I think to sell anymore , especially if you keep the top 10-20 of these coins can give you a lot of money this year!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 08:09:15 AM
I would like to say that today, after a very long waiting period, I can say that it is hope that today can really make our expectations profitable with you. It is such expectations and hope that this world makes.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 07, 2019, 08:03:20 AM
I think If more investors come back at this time Then the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly. The crypto market is in very good condition and In my opinion, now the investment and trading people need to grow.
Basically the most of holders people do not want to loss their money, and their always try to get profits. Actually their investment is managed for a long time So, the amount of their profits is guaranteed.

I also think that storing coins for a long time is beneficial. Despite the market decline, in the future there will be its growth and then all holders will be able to earn a good profit. This time will come soon, Bitcoin is already showing good growth.
Activity: 645
April 07, 2019, 07:26:29 AM
Well, the market is again changing to a positive trend. Why Because large media companies state that they decided to create their own coins. This is a symbol of the fact that soon everything will change for the better. And with the new market it is possible that the old one will grow up.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 07, 2019, 07:25:47 AM
There is a hope for holders, they have been holding for a long time. Now the time has come and things have started moving in the right direction. We hope that this upward movement would continue for some time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 07, 2019, 07:21:58 AM
Unfortunately, I am a crypto holder and the last year was not easy for me. But now I see that the market is coming to life and I have hope that the best time is still to come. In the end, hope is all that remains of the hodдers who have lost 99% of their savings in dollar equivalent.  Sad

Last year turned out to be a crash for most guys that communicate with the help of this Forum. I am also among these people. However, April rise (at the beginning of the month) gives us a very good chance.
Activity: 125
April 06, 2019, 08:34:40 AM
The crypto market cannot be perfectly named in the game because it can be very beneficial to trade in a little market, but if he does not analyze anything or buy a coin, he will take it like a game, which will make his loss a lot. Now has much bigger Many big investors, including big companies, are buying Bitcoin and they are investing in the crypto market and I think very soon Roi will be satisfied and the crypto-market will be above very long.
Activity: 308
April 06, 2019, 08:22:12 AM
i very much agree with your point of view. i like to look at encryption and use development thinking. the bear market makes all people desperate for encryption. It is precisely that it is probably the best admission opportunity.
in this bear market we can use to buy lots of potential coins so that in the future if the market changes better you will get more opportunities.
we must be able to take advantage of that beautiful moment and not miss it because later you can regret it.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 06, 2019, 08:18:02 AM
I think If more investors come back at this time Then the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly. The crypto market is in very good condition and In my opinion, now the investment and trading people need to grow.
Basically the most of holders people do not want to loss their money, and their always try to get profits. Actually their investment is managed for a long time So, the amount of their profits is guaranteed.
I agree with you, big investors have come lately and proven ,market conditions rise and make us happy I hope large investors will come forward so as to make the market especially bitcoin at the highest prices
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 08:13:38 AM
i very much agree with your point of view. i like to look at encryption and use development thinking. the bear market makes all people desperate for encryption. It is precisely that it is probably the best admission opportunity.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 08:08:58 AM

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
It is starting to happen now, especially that the price of the bitcoin is 5000$, we can say that it will now go to the moon. Well basically, it will not happen very fast but I am hoping that  before this 2019 ends, there will be a new ATH.
Yes, I think too. The bull market is coming, so don't be slowly to by now until it is not too late! Really believe in a growth.
I buy now only Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency asset has grown very poorly in price by 30-35%. If we consider that the bottom was in the region of $ 3,600.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 07:07:09 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
April 06, 2019, 07:04:06 AM
Unfortunately, I am a crypto holder and the last year was not easy for me. But now I see that the market is coming to life and I have hope that the best time is still to come. In the end, hope is all that remains of the hodдers who have lost 99% of their savings in dollar equivalent.  Sad
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 06, 2019, 06:59:18 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

Hope is there as always if you choose to believe it, But its quiet different in venturing cryptocurrency since its very unstable due to fluctuation thats why Hope is not applicable in cryptocurrency, you know why? thats because it needs and inteligence and dedication better judgement to overcome the impossible. In my opinion its more effective than Hope, for holding cryptocurrency and Investing with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 06, 2019, 06:46:27 AM

It is starting to happen now, especially that the price of the bitcoin is 5000$, we can say that it will now go to the moon. Well basically, it will not happen very fast but I am hoping that  before this 2019 ends, there will be a new ATH.
Yes, I think too. The bull market is coming, so don't be slowly to by now until it is not too late! Really believe in a growth.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 06:38:37 AM

Activity: 190
April 06, 2019, 06:29:56 AM
The expectations of coin holders and token holders today are increasing and more efficient due to the rise in coins especially the BTC and if the increase continues, many will recover from their losses in 2018. So year 2019 is profit making for everyone in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 375
April 06, 2019, 06:01:39 AM
the choice to hold crypto for a long time is the best opportunity at this time, I believe cryptocurrency will not die, because now cryptocurrency has moved far in the financial world. and owned by many entrepreneurs, and crypto prices like bitcoin, usdt or ripple will still have a place in the world of cryptocurrency,
copper member
Activity: 995
April 06, 2019, 05:47:00 AM
Yes all eyes are on cryptocurreny at this point of time. People want to make as much as money they can. All authorities and governments are looking forwards to collect as much as coins and sell them in high prices be it by faking the rise of prices. So why we should miss this opportunity? It is the best time to buy and accumulate and store so we can sell them in high price when the market soars.

Yes, no one knows when this is the best time. Because professional traders regularly study world statistics. And what can be said about this incident. There are several possible reversal scenarios. First we just fly away to the moon. The second after no more growth, the entire cryptocurrency will sink.
Activity: 417
April 06, 2019, 05:37:34 AM
Yes all eyes are on cryptocurreny at this point of time. People want to make as much as money they can. All authorities and governments are looking forwards to collect as much as coins and sell them in high prices be it by faking the rise of prices. So why we should miss this opportunity? It is the best time to buy and accumulate and store so we can sell them in high price when the market soars.
Pages:
Jump to: