Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 19. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 09:53:16 AM
Long-term holders have strong conviction and patience to hold back coins that we don't know at all in the future. The market is still chaotic and some people are panicking, I hope there are many good projects born. BTC will definitely soar if the bull market arrives.
Of course , if you store btc I think there is definitely nothing to panic , it is guaranteed to grow again in the future , you just need to be able to wait, but some altcoins can die !
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 09:50:35 AM
well i think its risky to hold in these months because the market is still bad.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 22, 2019, 07:23:09 AM
investors are now in despair. the long bear market is still leading the market. if we continue to wait for a year. i think the market will definitely be better. successful investors have enough patience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 22, 2019, 07:20:00 AM
With the way market is I think holding is the best option. In the next couple of months market might bring back a new shape which will favour and put smile on holders face.morova bitcoin is still the very best coin ever. So I belive with time things will work out fine.
we are all believe that everything will be fine, but the main thing is that each of us has to wait for this moment to be “good”
Many of you continue to say that holding is the right choice when prices fall, then you say again that holding is the right time when prices rise.
what are your goals dude? holding is not always the right choice at all times right?
Activity: 249
March 22, 2019, 07:09:26 AM
As you know most of altcoins that are hold in wallets are scams and others have no values so we should hold and wait for bull run.
but if Altcoin cheats, even if you wait a long time, it is still possible that the coin will not rise and will even die or will decrease.
so you really have to be careful and always monitor the progress of coins that you have, so you are not wrong in making a decision to wait or sell.
Activity: 260
March 22, 2019, 06:50:16 AM
The big men are getting in to crypto business so I am no surprise those investors will good taste in the crypto market. Holders should not rush and sell at the moment wait till price is bull.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
March 22, 2019, 06:28:05 AM
As you know most of altcoins that are hold in wallets are scams and others have no values so we should hold and wait for bull run.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
March 22, 2019, 06:10:02 AM
There is no hope hodlers. if you hodl, you hodl at yous own risk there is no bull run. it is coming to the end.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
March 22, 2019, 05:34:47 AM
Long-term holders have strong conviction and patience to hold back coins that we don't know at all in the future. The market is still chaotic and some people are panicking, I hope there are many good projects born. BTC will definitely soar if the bull market arrives.
We are not in need of good crypto projects,all we need is just the right investors who can hold their breath even at the bear run and waiting for the bull to make their reap with high margin.BTC prices starting to risen up but still not in a range we call it as good growth for bull run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 05:28:28 AM
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 22, 2019, 12:34:06 AM
With the way market is I think holding is the best option. In the next couple of months market might bring back a new shape which will favour and put smile on holders face.morova bitcoin is still the very best coin ever. So I belive with time things will work out fine.
we are all believe that everything will be fine, but the main thing is that each of us has to wait for this moment to be “good”
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
March 22, 2019, 12:26:41 AM
Personally, I do not agree if there is a hard pump on market prices, this is not something "healthy" and tends to generate negative opinions about cryptocurrency. Bubble, ponzi, or scam, etc...

Hard pump would only benefit the short term holder as they can get out with a good profit.
For most of us, we are long term holder so we are looking for a stable increase of our coins and as crypto continues to get its adoption increased, then we will have our time to sell for profit but we have to endure every challenges that this market will change, if we are a real holder, I have no doubt for future success.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
March 22, 2019, 12:15:18 AM
I, as a coin holder in the cryptocurrency market, certainly hope for the long term.
I invest my investments in checked coins and do not expect immediate profit.
In my opinion, it is better to get a very large profit in a prospect than a penny right now.

That's a good sentiment to have. Don't expect too much too fast and be in it for the long term. That leaves you more relaxed when hard swings occur.

Personally, I do not agree if there is a hard pump on market prices, this is not something "healthy" and tends to generate negative opinions about cryptocurrency. Bubble, ponzi, or scam, etc...
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
March 21, 2019, 11:50:48 PM
expecting the bull, for now, seems to be a bit painful because in my opinion, the chances for him to come back are a little reduced I have started to get bored seeing the crypto price with a chart that is going up a little, then going down and repeat never the chart just rises
Yes, the decline and increase that is happening right now really makes us bored. I experienced it myself when buying coins but the price declined. And when the price goes up it's not too high. But we must be patient and take advantage of the opportunities available to make small profits.
Activity: 224
March 21, 2019, 11:45:58 PM
The hopes of token holders and coin holders now is getting brighter because of pumping of btc and altcoins.Now they are waiting for the bullrun to happen to sell the coins they holds.Market hits a little bit pump and hits a dump also but as we seen on the market prices of coins now os better than the first month of this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 21, 2019, 11:11:28 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
It becomes a game of who buys more or accumulates lots of tokens if the token is worth holding. Not all coins on the market are worth buying and holding at a particular point in time. A coin like Bitcoin and other large cap coins are always good to go. It requires thorough research from an investor into the various altcoins on the market in order to come out with the coin with much capabilities of rising. Such coins can be bought in large quantity in order to increase the profit.
Activity: 383
March 21, 2019, 10:42:41 PM
expecting the bull, for now, seems to be a bit painful because in my opinion, the chances for him to come back are a little reduced I have started to get bored seeing the crypto price with a chart that is going up a little, then going down and repeat never the chart just rises
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2019, 10:34:05 PM
In 2017 mostly all crypto going up too high,  Bitcoin increased 20 times and others altcoin up to 100x, so that why in 2018 will be the biggest crash and the longest bearish mode because alot of trader/investor taken profit. And that historycal price action tell us if bull market will coming again later because bullish and bearish is market cyrcle that always happen.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 21, 2019, 05:55:35 PM
I, as a coin holder in the cryptocurrency market, certainly hope for the long term.
In my opinion, it is better to get a very large profit in a prospect than a penny right now.

That's a good sentiment to have. Don't expect too much too fast and be in it for the long term. That leaves you more relaxed when hard swings occur.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 21, 2019, 05:19:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: