Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 16. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 31, 2019, 02:36:24 PM
The electronic money market is recovering in 2019 after a sharp decline last year, this is hope for holders. We need to stay calm in this situation and give the market time to recover its position.
market conditions are better than last year besides that some coins are very stable and difficult to down, the right time now buying coins and able to provide profit because I'm sure only wait bull run come
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 31, 2019, 02:21:58 PM
Holders are waiting for something better. Many crypto experts believe that this year crypto market will be at least 2x pump. I think it would be better to invest some usd now to reduce the losses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 31, 2019, 02:01:50 PM
Hope is always needed and hope now we will have exactly the platform, which now has a place to be. I think that everything will turn out and I still have hope and she will probably die with me.
Good you are in good zone, price is gonna rise very soon and trust me those who are new investors only hope is your real friend that can help you make right decision, everything is gonna fine very soon, temporary fall is the opportunity for us have more earning, never let your hope die it is our only way to get profit even in worst time.
Activity: 602
March 31, 2019, 03:34:48 AM
Hope is always needed and hope now we will have exactly the platform, which now has a place to be. I think that everything will turn out and I still have hope and she will probably die with me.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 03:29:16 AM
The electronic money market is recovering in 2019 after a sharp decline last year, this is hope for holders. We need to stay calm in this situation and give the market time to recover its position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
March 31, 2019, 02:31:56 AM
Good post and its already happening right now so cryptocurrency future is brighter as they say ,I'm trying to accumulate many altcoins and Btc as much as possible
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
March 31, 2019, 02:06:09 AM
I think you saw the future,  because btc actually reached 3k and we now see what looks like the market is stabilizing. Also one of the best but difficult game in investment is holding and being patient.  Alot of people find in difficult to Deal with. I hope no one regrets at the long run

You are very correct, on! e thing cryptocurrelj0ncy holders should have is patience. Hodling coins is really nice, holders lose most of the times when they panic sell. I have seen a number of holders who have made good profits. It all depends on the crypto one is holding though.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 09:58:06 AM
Holders who rush sell their tokens in the past months are loosing a lot of investments.And their hopes disappear,but the holders who still holds tokens and coins are getting a lot of hopes because its the start of cryptocurrency growth as the market making rising of coins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 23, 2019, 10:42:15 PM
Many holder loss hope and sell their crypto in loss, but from historycal price actually in the long term we still have hope because crypto market has potential to bull run again. I think is bad idea to sell crypto after loss more than 90%, for the better keep hold it and we will get big reward later. We still have hope to make 100x in 1 years in next bull market because this market is very young and will become huge market later. Lets hold for another 2 years so big probability we can make alot of money.
They are not holders because they loss hold, a good holders are those who are willing to wait until the market recovers.
It's given that there are people who panic and there are people who don't and that makes this market more balance as some may earn and some may loss.
But make sure you choose the good side which is the earning side and you need to hold for that.
Activity: 420
March 23, 2019, 10:30:27 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
It's been 4 months since the creation of the theme, and the situation is still difficult, but at least more optimism among investors, the more time passes, the closer the bull market and the cherished profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 10:28:16 PM
Many holder loss hope and sell their crypto in loss, but from historycal price actually in the long term we still have hope because crypto market has potential to bull run again. I think is bad idea to sell crypto after loss more than 90%, for the better keep hold it and we will get big reward later. We still have hope to make 100x in 1 years in next bull market because this market is very young and will become huge market later. Lets hold for another 2 years so big probability we can make alot of money.
Activity: 476
March 23, 2019, 08:31:18 PM
For someone who are real HODLers, they won't never lose their hope, their believes, more exactly.
It is incorrect to use the word hope for HOLDers, they believe strongly in assets they invest, so they decide to HODL.
For me, I have never lost my believes in my coins I HODLed, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and DASH.
true holders certainly have great confidence in the coins they hold, they believe that the coins they hold will definitely be
very valuable in the future, their trust in the coins they have keeps them holding coins even in a bearish condition
with their confidence, hopefully it will produce satisfying results. Hopefully the coins that they HOLD for long will provide tremendous benefits, because nothing is impossible in the crypto world, now patience is being tested in the crypto world.
Activity: 700
March 23, 2019, 07:56:41 PM
For someone who are real HODLers, they won't never lose their hope, their believes, more exactly.
It is incorrect to use the word hope for HOLDers, they believe strongly in assets they invest, so they decide to HODL.
For me, I have never lost my believes in my coins I HODLed, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and DASH.
true holders certainly have great confidence in the coins they hold, they believe that the coins they hold will definitely be
very valuable in the future, their trust in the coins they have keeps them holding coins even in a bearish condition
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
March 23, 2019, 05:50:15 PM
Cryptocurrency is like a game for those that have mind, those that can take risk and those that have money that can make more profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
March 23, 2019, 05:46:39 PM
Be hopeful as a hodler
Take greed out of your trading skill
And you will have no troubles at all with the bearish season
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 23, 2019, 05:27:04 PM
OP has a point, some whales or big organization are trying to make some FUD and pull the market down to its bottom so they can acquire a large amount of coins for themselves.
Activity: 336
March 23, 2019, 04:12:14 PM
To me it is a game of who can take risk. Crypto investment involves some level of risk and people fear to invest because of the risk associated with it and so those who will be able to take enough risk will be the winners when the market revives
Activity: 532
March 23, 2019, 04:04:53 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

Since there is always light at the end of the tunnel, same can be said about holders; there is always hope. But this hope depends on the coin the holder is holding for example someone holding a coin like ETH, XLM, XRP etc will always have hope.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 23, 2019, 03:51:38 PM
To my best understanding

I am a hodler for life. I don't care any manipulation by anyone be it the Government or the big whales.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 03:50:39 PM
Ever since I joined crypto, I have come to discover that there is hope for hodlers who actually understand the benefit of holding. Though holding is not really an easy thing in crypto, but I can say it convincingly that whoever engages in holding especially holding of coins that are very valuable, there will always be joyful harvest in the long run. Hence, it is good to always be patient not to hastily sell coins immediately they are listed on exchange. Therefore, investment in valuable coins and holding afterward is a very interesting practise because it usually comes with a mind blowing profit at the end . So, holders tend to benefit immensely from whatever coins they invested into if they keep up the practise.

Pages:
Jump to: