Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 22. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 07:51:55 PM
At the moment it is better to invest in the long term or trade. Personally, I think that the market still has a huge chance to fall, so I'm not in a hurry to invest my money.
Activity: 546
March 18, 2019, 07:50:15 PM
The only hope is if there will ever be another bull run, if not, hodlers will Continue to lose most of their portfolio because you can never buy the bottom since no one actually knows the bottom, you only buy the dip and hope it doesn't dip again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 18, 2019, 07:42:03 PM
Sure there is hope for Holders, the present or past bearish market trend not withstanding, 2019 bull runs is sure to happen, but the main bull run will be in 2020, because of  BTC  Halving which will have a positive impact on Altcoin.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 18, 2019, 07:11:21 PM
The third month of 2019 will end soon, however, there is not much to see towards a bull market. Investors are now beginning to come to life thanks to the launchers of new projects that are being held on some exchanges. Perhaps this may be the engine that will push the crypto market up. I have hopes for that.
Hopefully it will really happen, even though Bullrun isn't there at the moment, because the tall building has made us profitable and smiles, so I don't really expect Bullrun because it's a difficult thing.
Hope, of course there is hope, but don't overdo it later it can be an excessive disappointment and it's not good.
Crypto can recover and the project can work immediately in good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 18, 2019, 07:10:11 PM
I am still hodling some coins and still looking for chances to buy bitcoin at a nice (lower) price. If you wanna make money, it’s always important to catch opportunities. I believe everything will be just fine and i’m still hopeful from the crypto market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 18, 2019, 07:02:30 PM
The price is low as we are in the bearish market and many investors has already left. This is a negative market cycle
and we have to live with that until the trend not change and another positive one starts.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 18, 2019, 06:47:25 PM
The third month of 2019 will end soon, however, there is not much to see towards a bull market. Investors are now beginning to come to life thanks to the launchers of new projects that are being held on some exchanges. Perhaps this may be the engine that will push the crypto market up. I have hopes for that.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 18, 2019, 06:35:55 PM
I believe institutional investors are already in the market and they are smart to be here and buy with these prices and when big bull run will start we see most of the coins are in the bag of them and people who were here for years haven't anything,tthey have lost everything,just buy more as more as you can. 

if institutional investors are already here why we don't see the market recovery? or they buy crypto for 100-200 USD so these volumes don't affect the market?
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
March 18, 2019, 05:20:50 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
The number of the altcoin fans is growing day by day, so it is for sure that the price will go up to the moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2019, 05:14:25 PM
to work as expecting highest on nominals with returns as modifying strategics to gives with least on expenses and collects on difference to manage within the terms of plan with the investment works on arrange.
To use such a strategy, you will need to make a lot of mistakes in the cryptocurrency market. I think few who now can do this, as you described.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
March 18, 2019, 04:07:57 PM
I think you're right now that there are so many who want bitcoin like a big company that starts to look at crypto.
I hope the price of bitcoin will soon rise faster this year.
There are so many people who want to have bitcoin but they are not having it because of high value of bitcoin which day by day making price high, now is golden chance for them to buy because price is not very high, you can get bitcoin even at small amount of money, I am sure there is really hopeful future for investors who are holding with patience.
I am still continuing to invest in Bitcoin. I did not sell it and now I also do not want to sell it. I believe in Bitcoin strongly enough.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 18, 2019, 03:41:04 PM
I think you're right now that there are so many who want bitcoin like a big company that starts to look at crypto.
There are so many people who want to have bitcoin but they are not having it because of high value of bitcoin which day by day making price high, now is golden chance for them to buy because price is not very high, you can get bitcoin even at small amount of money, I am sure there is really hopeful future for investors who are holding with patience.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 18, 2019, 01:30:38 PM
the good thing is i think we already reach the bottom and there is no other way but to go up so whatever happens in the market there is true believer of crypto that hold their coins because they knew that something good will happen in the next few years.
Why did you decide that we have reached the bottom? Maybe you forgot about the Mt Gox situation. Payments to people who have suffered from hacking can have a very bad impact on cryptocurrency rates.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 18, 2019, 12:20:29 PM
to work as expecting highest on nominals with returns as modifying strategics to gives with least on expenses and collects on difference to manage within the terms of plan with the investment works on arrange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 18, 2019, 11:01:58 AM
yep just agree with you , bitcoin will become good in the future and accepted by everyone , just wait till the time we got it
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 18, 2019, 10:47:32 AM
I believe institutional investors are already in the market and they are smart to be here and buy with these prices and when big bull run will start we see most of the coins are in the bag of them and people who were here for years haven't anything,tthey have lost everything,just buy more as more as you can. 
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
March 18, 2019, 10:37:21 AM
Activity: 560
March 18, 2019, 09:35:29 AM
There are some people who play in the pump and dump of prices, especially Big Investor. therefore big Men until the government wants to be part of it because the experience of 2017 has happened to Bullrun. chances are that if Crypto is at a very low value then they will start moving. or it could be actually those who created bullrun.
Activity: 658
March 18, 2019, 08:49:36 AM
The current task of the moderator is to consider the largest number that is worth buying and selling for the larger tokens in several decent companies with such high prices
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 18, 2019, 08:33:19 AM
Experienced hodlers, or hodlers who have started investing 5 years ago in the crypto world must be very calm to face this situation, because they already know crypto fluctuations and prices will definitely rise again after falling.
Not sure about if they are all experienced holders. Did you see how a teenager has bought thousands of bitcoin but he didn't even know about the potential of bitcoin to growth a lot like this time? Not all of them are experts dude.
whether they are experienced or inexperienced we must be calm in facing the current situation, because if we are not calm maybe we will do something stupid.
believe the market will be stable so we must be optimistic about doing all this so that we can make big profits. to be more careful so that you can get away from anything that can cause big losses and of course bad things.
Pages:
Jump to: