Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 27. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 01:59:09 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Yeah, that's sound logic! If I were one of this whales I would wait for the bottom of BTC and start buying. They just want to be more powerful than they are now.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 21, 2019, 01:48:39 PM
yeah when you hold bitcoin buy it when the price is cheap and hold for long term because i think when 2018 is worst for bitcoin in 2019 is best time to holder, its bassicly happen in the crypto and the last when you buy if the coin drop your risk is less
indeed that is what should be done to hold a token, buy it when it is cheap and keep hold until the price goes up and according to the wishes, this year will likely be the rise of the cryptomarket and that is what the holders expect.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 01:36:38 PM
yeah when you hold bitcoin buy it when the price is cheap and hold for long term because i think when 2018 is worst for bitcoin in 2019 is best time to holder, its bassicly happen in the crypto and the last when you buy if the coin drop your risk is less
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 12:58:17 PM
I think that's the best thing most people in the forum are expecting. But my personal opinion is that the market will go down and when the BTC <2k, the bull rull will appear
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 21, 2019, 12:48:21 PM
Probably the holders have no choice but to hope. Personally, I don’t believe that tons of coins on my wallets will one day be able to give that profit I relied on, I hope that at least 20% of them will increase their value in the future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 12:33:51 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

No increase, no development, still the same, that is bitcoin. As we know, other altcoin is dependent to the price of bitcoin, well I hope it goes well soon but I also hope worthless alts should be out of the market as soon as possible.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 21, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
Our hope certainly continues. I think this market will come to very nice places. at this point to be done without the patience to take decisions and apply them.
Activity: 602
January 21, 2019, 11:12:54 AM
Hope is what I still have and what really holds my assets today in cryptocurrencies. I still think that cryptocurrencies can and will have the opportunity to still not go into a big minus. I hope that today people have already understood a lot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 21, 2019, 11:08:45 AM
Most of the token holders rely on the rise in the prices of coins and the most awaited bitcoin increase because when it happens most other coins are again high. so investors are waiting to happen.
Activity: 546
January 21, 2019, 10:53:47 AM
To my best understanding

I think we need to keep at least 1 to 2 years to see that. For me, the cryptocurrency market is a potential market and it may be the future of the world thanks to blockchain technology.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 21, 2019, 10:19:03 AM
You are absolutely  right for those who invest last 2017 the time of bullrun and they didn't cashing out and lose a thousand  dollars but don't  lose hope try to invest again now because of the low value of bitcoin and keep patient and wait because if think after falling the next one was bullrun so always think positive and hope that this year have a bullrun.

It is not possible to say the price will rise again. But those who are in the holders do not have any anxiety, It is expected that the market will be very fast again. But before investing this time, it should be well invested knowingly.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 21, 2019, 09:02:21 AM

In 2019, BTC does not seem to rise. I'm the one who chooses to wait. Everyone's playing on the market right now. Small investors are losing. I'll wait patiently. The bull season will eventually come. The panic is hurting the market. It's worth waiting.
panic damage not the market but it damages those people who panic. the market doesn't care who sells and who buys) the market can be bear or bull and for him panic is nothing. when the market is bull there is also panic, but itt is panic buying)
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 21, 2019, 08:55:47 AM
It seems to me that we will not see anything even in 2019, but it is quite possible that the next year will be more positive with respect to cryptocurrency!
Perhaps you are right, and there will be no dramatic changes in the cryptocurrency market, but we need to be positive and hope that the trend will change this year and prices will rise in the market. There are several important events in the coming months that can revive the market, so us need to monitor the situation.

there is still hope for Cryptopcurrency, and maybe by the end of this year the market will rise again, because the market has been like this for a long time, and we want the market to increase soon.
Very positive thinking is needed because , so that we are not easily discouraged and always eager to do anything.

Good things will really come out in the people who are very patient enough ,who understand the situations and what is going in the market now , but hope is still there and it will come out when the time come ,and this will be the time for the hodlers to have move yheir investments for good.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 21, 2019, 08:43:05 AM
It seems to me that we will not see anything even in 2019, but it is quite possible that the next year will be more positive with respect to cryptocurrency!
Perhaps you are right, and there will be no dramatic changes in the cryptocurrency market, but we need to be positive and hope that the trend will change this year and prices will rise in the market. There are several important events in the coming months that can revive the market, so us need to monitor the situation.

We're all in the midst of unpredictable world which most of traders and holder cannot distinguish at all. Many of them recently drowned to deepest oceans, and remained hopeful despite of the fluctuating trend of the marketplace particular on the coins that they've been hodling since 2018. The expectations from predictions wasn't able to coincide, and generally 80% out of 100% project ICO's last year weren't able to make it up. Mostly of those ICO became a failure that made everybody discouraged. So the hope for now is of bitcoin to be back on track again, and show its dominance toward the entire crypto market.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 08:38:50 AM

there is still hope for Cryptopcurrency, and maybe by the end of this year the market will rise again, because the market has been like this for a long time, and we want the market to increase soon.
Very positive thinking is needed because , so that we are not easily discouraged and always eager to do anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 07:50:43 AM
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 07:46:40 AM

In 2019, BTC does not seem to rise. I'm the one who chooses to wait. Everyone's playing on the market right now. Small investors are losing. I'll wait patiently. The bull season will eventually come. The panic is hurting the market. It's worth waiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 07:40:09 AM
January 21, 2019, 05:37:08 AM
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 05:20:47 AM
I don’t even know what can now help the cryptocurrency market start to grow, most likely only bitcoin halving, and it will be only after 1.5 years, this year will certainly be hardfork ethereum and the bakkt exchange, but will it give at least some growth to the market is unknown.
Pages:
Jump to: