Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 26. (Read 61026 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 24, 2019, 09:15:10 PM
bitcoin will rise above 6000 USD and we can see it on the bitcoin chart,
if we see the movement of the bitcoin chart from the previous year, everything is the same and repeated movements,
so it's no wonder later there will be a time when bitcoin flies even higher.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
January 24, 2019, 08:17:35 PM
We have no competition against some big holders, but we also accumulate even a single cent just to have tokens and to expect big value on it on the future. So we must hold on to our faith on big players that they will change its value of the token in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 04:45:07 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
That is right, we must continue to have faith on our coins especially for those holding on bitcoins, because lately we have seen many investors cashing out bitcoin, because of lack of faith for the coin. But no, we must continue to endure this, because many possible investors are entering this year, and hopefully it can make a difference.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 22, 2019, 06:31:15 PM
To accumulate coins in the hope of future growth is very risky. Look, for a year now, cryptocurrencies have only fallen in price. No one can say with certainty whether there will be a rise in cryptocurrency.
It is better to buy those coins in which growth you are sure. As well as those coins, which you can earn when trading on exchanges.
You say that it is risky to accumulate coins and immediately advise you to do it, but the risk is always there and it does not matter in what coin you have confidence, any can fall in price

I promise the hoping people will get the income in the future very higher than the normal people because cryptocurrencies running only with the hope surrounding by the people otherwise it cannot be able to resist and the investors had huge patients in this field only.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 06:02:34 PM
To accumulate coins in the hope of future growth is very risky. Look, for a year now, cryptocurrencies have only fallen in price. No one can say with certainty whether there will be a rise in cryptocurrency.
It is better to buy those coins in which growth you are sure. As well as those coins, which you can earn when trading on exchanges.
You say that it is risky to accumulate coins and immediately advise you to do it, but the risk is always there and it does not matter in what coin you have confidence, any can fall in price
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
January 22, 2019, 05:27:31 PM
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 05:11:34 PM
There is indeed hope for holders. The worse part of it would be dumping your coins now, because if you do, it will amount to nothing. So just hold and accumulate more, now that the market is very down.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

You were right and the price still collapsed so low, the main question is when to expect a full price increase? Clearly this year there will be no big jumps, 2020?
no one will know when it will happen and I agree with you if the current year is indeed very impossible to experience price increase but if for 2020 or later it might be possible
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 22, 2019, 04:20:05 PM
The cryptocurrency market is still young. I hope in a few years the situation that was at the end of last year will be repeated. But for this you need to have reasons for growth.
Now, in order to at least have some chance for such growth, we need huge investments, legalization, active use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment and many other things that will show the prospects of this sphere

We are more stronger than before for holding the currency that we are invested this says the stability of our self is more higher than before yes hoping to be the only way that available now for a trader and investor but it will be the right way also to get the extra income from the future.
Activity: 392
January 22, 2019, 03:49:08 PM
Of course, many cryptocurrency holders are currently waiting for the market to grow.
And it will soon be very possible.
Anyone who has invested in promising coins can count on a good profit in my opinion in the second half of 2019.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 02:56:40 PM
The cryptocurrency market is still young. I hope in a few years the situation that was at the end of last year will be repeated. But for this you need to have reasons for growth.
Now, in order to at least have some chance for such growth, we need huge investments, legalization, active use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment and many other things that will show the prospects of this sphere
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 22, 2019, 02:14:33 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

Bitcoin and other crypto are like pump station for governments and big players. The use it to drain people's money. Soon the pump phase will start again and we will see all the altcoins grow again Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
January 21, 2019, 06:31:05 PM
All coin Holders dream that after the owners of large amounts of money are bought with coins at minimal prices, they will arrange a bull run.
I also want this. However, for large capital to earn well enough growth of several tens of percent. And this is not good for Holders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 04:11:24 PM
The only thing I understand about the the game of cryptocurrency is that it is the game of chance and to thoae who played the game and who is riding on it, to my best understanding, we have to learn how to play the game. Trading is a good idea and take the chance whenever the market is good.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

i think it's a cyclical thing to alternate high values ​​and low values, sooner or later we will return to high market values, at a bull phase we just have to know how to wait
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
January 21, 2019, 03:18:27 PM
I still hope that my bull season will start soon and the market will rise again. And so I keep waiting without panic. And I'm trying not to be too much affected by the decrease in the market by buying and selling daily.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2019, 03:05:27 PM
I almost sure that the cycle will repeat itself and cryptocurrencies will grow again several times.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 21, 2019, 02:32:33 PM
To my best understanding

You were right and the price still collapsed so low, the main question is when to expect a full price increase? Clearly this year there will be no big jumps, 2020?
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 02:28:27 PM
copper member
Activity: 490
January 21, 2019, 02:09:40 PM
The market had stopped at one position. It is not showing any signs of rise and even not of fall too. The only hope now left with the hodlers is being patient and wait for any fluctuations in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: