Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 29. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2019, 04:30:06 AM
I hope the market starts to stabilize, even though it's slow to rise, at least there's no more red on the market. so that a positive green movement will also affect the ico market.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 04:27:06 AM
of course everyone hopes that ico cheats never exist, but it is difficult to implement because crypto must have a bad time and good too. let's think optimistically and prioritize before joining ico project, do research first, all the contents of the project are clear or not. at least it can minimize a little anxiety.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 09, 2019, 04:25:41 AM
I don’t know if the majority of altcoins will survive, but the fact that I am saving up coins in the hope of increasing is true .. always dawn after night, the same will happen sooner or later with cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 04:17:12 AM
Well said i have hope i can earn more profit this year . There is lot of good news happen everyday and many country start focus blockchain technology.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 02, 2019, 09:28:27 PM
Ussually, sudden Dump and pump happens after fork. While price is still low, its now best to buy even more of Bitcoin volume. This time keep your coins all safe and secure on a goof wallet. Keep all your funds away from exchanges or any closed source storqge. People might take interest on your funds, personally I have transferred all my funds in my open source wallet called Hodler wallet, it is the open source multi asset wallet. This gives me assurance that I have The full control of my funds and It was kept safe in there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
January 02, 2019, 08:26:39 PM
Nothing new is happening on the cryptocurrency market - whales are trying to increase their savings by creating incredible volatility, and apparently they are very good at it. Last year’s richest ETH and BTC wallets almost doubled their savings. This means that their strategy works very effectively.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 02, 2019, 07:51:24 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies are largely based on the belief of people in them. These people do not sell their coins. This allows cryptocurrencies to live.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 02, 2019, 07:43:54 PM
There are always reasons to hope
In diverse form, etherum has increased price duly and it could continue until it is back at 200$
While altcoins are doing the same too

Let’s all focus on hodling good project of great product, only that brings profit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 31, 2018, 04:02:26 PM
well we all have been waiting for the Bull run. It seems that we should forget this year 2018 from the calendar of the crypto. It is probably the anti crypto year and put every gain to its initial stages where it all started.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 31, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

It seems that the market fight is over, or it will end in a very short time. Of course, when the big fishes fill their pockets, they will want to make another big pump at the cryptocurrency price. Lets hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 03:53:20 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

this is the crypto world so in my opinion if you have decided to plunge into the crypto world you must be prepared to face this kind of thing and your trading strategy and patience are tested here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 31, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
To my best understanding

The hopes of the holders of course hope that the coins they hold will recover and increase to the point where they will sell them and of course they do not want to get a loss or something that is not according to their estimates. So, for the holders don't forget to keep watching the market developments.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 02:21:35 PM
There is hope for holdlers but the truth is that not everyone here has what it takes to holdl. Some seriously want to hold but their financial situation won't allow them to do so and some sold out of panicking which is not good for an average Cryptocurrency investor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
There is no hope for us I guess:) We should sell everything before these big dumps few months ago but we didn't do that so we can just wait anymore, so everybody will wait who hodl like us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 31, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
hope for the holder certainly can achieve what is planned by the developer that is success in investing and success in carrying out a project that is useful for the future so that it can become savings in the old days

Yes project that are useful in the project provides more hope for hodlers
But most project don’t have a useful product to sell in the unseen future, which rather causes a panic worry and rash decisions
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 31, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
We can only fantasize here, and take experience from the previous year. We do not understand the context of the increase and decrease in the price of Bitcoin. We often read comments saying that the miners sell large amounts of bitcoin so that prices fall, some say that the price of Bitcoin falls due to the crypto mafia. We often receive positive and negative comments. But for me, Bitcoin will have a bright future. In fact, I say that Bitcoin is a world currency. So I don't doubt Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2018, 07:33:28 PM
I agree with the author, and I would not be surprised if the price drops to $ 2000, but then still begin bullish market and the price can soar at times.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
I think there is still hope in the crypto world, and for market recovery it cannot be achieved with a short period of time but the market needs time that tends to be longer because the market conditions are too bad, and from that you must have patience.

Yes, the problems relate not only to the cryptocurrency world. Look at the investment market. All projects now have a big recession. This is a long term game. So it is worth a little patience. To make big money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
I think there is still hope in the crypto world, and for market recovery it cannot be achieved with a short period of time but the market needs time that tends to be longer because the market conditions are too bad, and from that you must have patience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 12:26:13 PM
Eagles are in the sky for prey. The eagles are the whales and they are just there for the prey of ourselves. We sell as losing our hopes but they think where we stop thinking. we are afraid about money. They are happy with the profits.
Pages:
Jump to: