Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 41. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
November 28, 2018, 08:17:07 PM
absolutely right, I agree with your understanding. this is a phase that bitcoin must indeed pass. want it or not, bitcoin must go through a complicated phase to reach the top, we hope it will happen, so keep supporting this .. !!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 28, 2018, 08:11:31 PM
I bought eth when it cost $ 650, and look now, it only costs $ 115 and I have lost a lot of value on my portfolio. but I don't need to worry too much because fundamental analysis says that eth will be strong at $ 1,500 in the next few years

My friend bought eth at $570, and I always remind him to be patient if he still wants to hold the ethereum. It is hard and sad to do because he saw the ethereum price even at the lower rate and is not good to sell. But I give him another solution to cover his losses. He can try to use some ethereum to trade with the altcoin because I see that there is a chance for him to increase his ethereum. We should keep trying to increase the amount, and I think we can do this because there are so many altcoins that can be used to trade and help us to gain more ethereum.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 28, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Those who buy and hold with steady nerves will win in the end. It's a matter of waiting and knowing the price where you want to sell an not loosing your nerves and panic selling.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 07:54:43 PM
What else remains to do? Just wait. To sell in such a market is pointless, the price has already fallen low. The assets have decreased several times.
And what is the big investors to see how investments are reduced?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
I think that a springboard is being prepared for new investors who will bring billions of dollars to the market. To begin with, it is necessary to force small investors to sell their coins and sow panic, which happened, and then provide an opportunity to manage their funds and monitor the state of the market. I think with the advent of the Bakkt platform and the launch of the ETF, we'll see a new bullrun.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 28, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
I think that we should be more careful with altcoins, especially with utility tokens, their future is quite vague, at least hold them for a long time - dangerous. In my portfolio I try to hold bitcoin at 60-70%, the rest -  ether, dash , EOS, ripple, stellar, ether classic and a few altcoins. I still believe in Ethereum!!

I agree, we must do our research and not just listen to rumors.  We must know if the token or coins we are to invest in and hold for long time have dedicated team, license for their operation (since this is for a long term, it is best if it gets license to operate)  and the project is realistic.  If the token you are holding have these, I believe there is no need to worry since it will not run with your money and there is a huge possibility of profit if products or roadmap is delivered.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 28, 2018, 05:37:04 AM
I think that we should be more careful with altcoins, especially with utility tokens, their future is quite vague, at least hold them for a long time - dangerous. In my portfolio I try to hold bitcoin at 60-70%, the rest -  ether, dash , EOS, ripple, stellar, ether classic and a few altcoins. I still believe in Ethereum!!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 28, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

yes, right now very cheap bitcoin is bought in large quantities because the price has fallen by more than 90%, and you can take this opportunity. but remember the risk of speculation at this time is huge. because market conditions are still dominated by FUD and correction
Activity: 476
November 28, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
I bought eth when it cost $ 650, and look now, it only costs $ 115 and I have lost a lot of value on my portfolio. but I don't need to worry too much because fundamental analysis says that eth will be strong at $ 1,500 in the next few years
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 28, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Everything is very unpredictable and we do not know to what minimum the price can fall, but in any case there will be a growth — this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 462
November 28, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
the decline in the price of bitcoin and altcoin is a market selection. sometimes many investors move their investment to projects that provide instant benefits, even though eventually they will return to being bitcoin holders
Activity: 686
November 28, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
the rate at which the entire crypto market is moving isn't encouraging. On the order hand, it's a very good point of entry for others as the market will surely retrace
with prices falling very low this is a very good time to start investing, but in reality this situation makes many investors disappear so that new entrants do not influence the market too much.
but I am sure if there will be a time when the market returns like it used to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 02:59:08 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

No one can accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. Unfortunately, the rise in prices of cryptocurrency could not be eternal - after a while, a sharp decline in value occurred. But I believe that with time, positive dynamics will surely be restored.

Well as easily or hard as it appears, it is difficult to predict crypto prices, but it is easy to predict a fall or a rise. If only you had the courage to believe in yourself.
With time (couple of years) there will be more stability in crypto currency and blockchain technology will be at an advanced stage and fully employed by several countries.

Don't worry yourself too much, invest in the future, plan for today and tomorrow
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
Few moments ago bitcoin already touch $3k++ and now it rise again to $4k++, it seems like bitcoin refusing to touch $3k for too long.
And what i hope and perhaps everyone hope is that the bull run to happen soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 02:54:37 AM
To my best understanding

No one can accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the future. Unfortunately, the rise in prices of cryptocurrency could not be eternal - after a while, a sharp decline in value occurred. But I believe that with time, positive dynamics will surely be restored.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 28, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
There is hope for long term holders but we are in for a long bearish winter, at least another six to nine months I reckon. I think always there will be ups and downs but primarily to see Bitcoin over 10k USD, we are looking at maybe the end of 2019 going into 2020, if not longer. If things happen differently then it will be good news for all the hodlers. BTC is fairly cheap now at 4k USD but it might go lower again as day traders on Bitmex and Bitfiniex continue every few days to massively short the market, without having to own a single Bitcoin. As more Bitcoin futures and other products come into play, so will more bears and shorters.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 28, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
Exactly. Now is the time for the holders and big investors to work if they want to go to the moon in the near future. Maybe the history will repeat, the market will soon green again and we go again to the moon. I am convinced that the whales are trying to make the market fall, so that they can make the most profit from buying cheap. So buy if possible, the market will soon grow back
I agree. Be this moment is an opportunity to buy more volume at cheaper price. Be a big investor that who take risks and believe that holding stronger can make investment worth. A true investor looks forward on possibilities and do not let go of opportunities. It is the best time to buy and make a good profit. History might just being repeat and be part of the new history. I believe my holdings will be worth.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 27, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
the rate at which the entire crypto market is moving isn't encouraging. On the order hand, it's a very good point of entry for others as the market will surely retrace
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 27, 2018, 06:14:17 PM
To my best understanding

Actually, the HODLers are the last resort of bitcoin. Though, there is so much FUD's in the past days, there is still so much hodlers who believe in bitcoin and its capability to pave its way to the future again. Hodlers should continue to hold because when they sell, they lose.
copper member
Activity: 308
November 27, 2018, 05:30:50 PM
The whole essence about crypto is to buy low and sell high and for medium to long term investors this is appears to be a near opportunity to keep acquiring. Certainly the market in its repetitive manner will have another cycle of bull run and create another set of Millionares. Positioning matters
Pages:
Jump to: