Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 43. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 25, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
Yeah, I think everybody just keeps holding the coins right now. The most desperate have already sold everything, but someone does not give up and continues to work. Such people will be able to get what they want, there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
Now when bitcoin is 3k I believe you. This falling was unpredictable, many famous traders thought that crypto can not go under 6000. But we are now -50%. I think that it's a good time to buy now.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
November 25, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
And now the price of BTC will fall $ 3000 whether it is possible after that to the moon will happen to Bitcoin because many are waiting and want to buy Bitcoin at that price, maybe not only you will be surprised if next month Bitcoin can rise very high because it is unlikely maybe that happens nowadays especially seeing the feud between BCH after experiencing HF which is causing chaos in the current condition.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 05:48:46 PM
There is absolutely hope for holders infact with the dip, i have used that opportunity to acquire enough important tokens that people are selling due to fear
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
Bitcoin is moving quickly towards its predicted bottom of around $3,000. BTC is now back at August 2017 prices but heading in the wrong direction so further losses are expected. However, it is not the first time that bictoin loses over 80% of its ATH and in my opinion it could be reversed from Q2 2019.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 25, 2018, 04:18:20 PM
The main hope for the holders is the early start of the industry growth. They can believe in it and build up a position, the other is not given to them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 25, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

During the fall of Bitcoin, many large wallets have managed to increase the number of coins several times. If everything was bad, they would start selling their coins. However, they do the opposite.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 12:36:57 PM
I hope next year we can have a better price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
November 25, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

Those who can afford to buy many bitcoin can control the market. This is a business that will make those rich be more richer as they can take the money from those small investors who get panic in the bearish situation.
copper member
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
all are waiting for the same bull run , all of us are very sure about the bull run and waiting for it. this is the hope of every investors and every one also sure about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
This is a big boy's game, and I think they are keeping it low so that they can get as many BTCs as possible. If you are a holder, I think you should storage the BTC you have in your wallet and forget about it for a while.

I think the small boys of crypto currency can also participate in the situations,
But as long as you understand your position and situation with crypto currency, you can rarely make losses with trade.
Be smart, Be courageous and confident

Don't give up
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 25, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
This is a big boy's game, and I think they are keeping it low so that they can get as many BTCs as possible. If you are a holder, I think you should storage the BTC you have in your wallet and forget about it for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 25, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
When will growth begin?
That, we do not know.
The word HODL is invented because we are going to wait and hold until the time will come that the market will recover.
I like to see more dump if it will happen because that means investors will be confident to invest again when the market will start to rise.
It is really good to start at the lower level cause it makes us more profitable once market move higher.
Holding isn't an easy task for everyone and yet, having a positive attitude will help us to be guided. Yes,  we still need to sacrifice in order to succeed.
It can take a long time but surely it will be a fruitful journey for those who will keep buying and holding from this current market, people who have a little more patients can continue to hold their assets and not to allow emotions to bother them and let them make a mistake while this market still bleeding, time to accumulate more if ever you still have  money to invest trust your own judgment.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 10:21:24 AM
To my best understanding

i think all of us, however miserable in present conditions, should just keep going as if nothing had happened. continue with your plans, don't take seriously these temporary obstacles and reward will find you
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
Hope, which today is still very strong, I would probably say that it should be, because hope is exactly what people now have in mind, if there is no hope, then there will be nothing. It's true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
Big companies, well known personalities and bunch of whale investors are behind this red propaganda against bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. The bad news is that the crowd looks affected too much and a massive sell happened in less than a month which really is surprising. Who would have taught that ETH could touch below $100 and bitcoin below $4000? It looks like we are going back in the past or the price of 2017 before the bloom of cryptocurrencies price.Honestly, the feeling of looking to your portfolio with more than 50% loss is always heart breaking every time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 25, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
Warren Buffet. Do you know him? He is one of the richest men in the world today. He made his wealth by hodling his stocks and not selling even when the projects he has shares in were dipping badly. HODL!!!

Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.

I think, Sir Buffet got it from investment on other thing than crypto currencies. As far as I remember, he is the 2nd highest amount given to charity ( about more or less 30 billion dollars ) , don't remember what article I've read but it's true.
Activity: 2
November 25, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
Before investing I determined to lose my investment. Therefore, the current price is not too disappointing
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
Warren Buffet. Do you know him? He is one of the richest men in the world today. He made his wealth by hodling his stocks and not selling even when the projects he has shares in were dipping badly. HODL!!!
Activity: 373
November 25, 2018, 09:16:34 AM
Hope that's the only weapon I had to battle the current deep, I know that it can kill a monster like panic feeling in which destroying the belief of true believers of crypto. I tend to hold for a long-term engagement to keeps and hope to have later.
Pages:
Jump to: