Pages:
Author

Topic: Hoping to see a bitcointalk token sooner - page 7. (Read 1108 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
We are on a Bitcoin forum, so using bitcoin as a popular currency in the forum is enough. Creating a token or coin will make it more difficult to regulate. This forum was created by Satoshi and we use Bitcoin, which shows the highest respect for the creator of the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 189
Merit: 16
For the sake of neutrality, I think it's better not to link the discussion forum to a single token.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
This is the birthplace of crypto and many people learnt alot from here. is it not fair for this platform to get a token that can be traded in the market. other content management platform has then own crypto that are been traded and use as a means of rewards to their users.
please don't say bitcoin. currently, not everyone can afford bitcoin now. we need an altcoin as an alternative token here for payment of service.

I thought that Bitcoin or BTC is the token of BitcoinTalk Forum, so why need to create a new one? IMO, the BitcoinTalk forum was created for this purpose to disseminate information about cryptocurrency and I believe the worth of this forum is much more compared to the Bitcoin market capitalization that's my opinion about it. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
please don't say bitcoin. currently, not everyone can afford bitcoin now. we need an altcoin as an alternative token here for payment of service.
Everyone could afford a piece of Bitcoin we don't actually need to own a whole piece or send a whole piece of Bitcoin so I don't see any problem with it.
I think I would love the idea if it would be what all of the bounties would pay their hunters.
It would ensure that the hunters would get what has been promised to them and the bounty manager should also hold at least half of the allocated reward so if anything happens the hunter would still get paid for their work.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
You should go to the meta section for this and there are some people have been talking about this and then this is a forum and any campaign that available on the bitcointalk is a bonus. There will be no bitcoin talk token. I guess you can find some threads about BTT token easily on meta. Try to go there dude.
I hope you can find what you are looking for.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
This is the birthplace of crypto and many people learnt alot from here. is it not fair for this platform to get a token that can be traded in the market. other content management platform has then own crypto that are been traded and use as a means of rewards to their users.
Pages:
Jump to: