Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 11. (Read 15031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
this is good news for all users of bitcoin. because there are already hotels that want to receive digital currency as a means of payment. I hope in the future everyone is familiar with bitcoin so that will create a modern society.
This is a good news in bitcoin indeed. I've read here in forum that using bitcoin can also be used to buy a condo hotels that this could reduce some paper works, more papers to submit etc. But I guess those papers are still needed to be your papers in hand as a proof or legal documents. But all in all this is a great news in bitcoin so far.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 06:33:43 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

This is really a good news and I hope that people visiting those two hotels make good use of it. Hotels in my country are still not a accepting bitcoin payments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Now in my city, too, opens more and more hotels, restaurants and shops that take bitcoins. In a few years this will be the norm
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
March 18, 2018, 06:02:14 AM
this is good news for all users of bitcoin. because there are already hotels that want to receive digital currency as a means of payment. I hope in the future everyone is familiar with bitcoin so that will create a modern society.
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
I think this is great news for bitcoin. The more places where you can pay with cryptocurrency, the faster it will develop.
Activity: 214
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
March 18, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
No doubt the more merchants that start accepting bitcoin the better. The fact remains though that for 99% of the world population other payment methods are cheaper and more convenient, so even though I am happy about this news, i do not think it is that material in the scheme of things.

We just started accepting bitcoin on our eCommerce stores and less than 0.1% of orders choose to use it. We do significant volume, so our sample size is material. Just saying it is very early in the piece and things are not going to move as quickly as most people in this forum expect.
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
This is really good news, because in the future, I think Bitcoin will be the world currency that any tourist can pay in any country.
Activity: 328
March 18, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

For me, it is a good to hear that some hotels are now accepting bitcoin. It is a good news for all of us. I hope that all the hotels all over the world are accepting bitcoin too. Not only hotels but also all the stores are accepting bitcoin as payment. I also hope that bitcoin can use as payment in schools. When that happens everyone will be happy.
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
This news is good for those who doubt the reality of bitcoin as a currency. I'll tell some of my friends.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:38:00 AM
Idk why there isn't more of a boom in the hotel industry for accepting bitcoins. I guess because try want your credit card in case they trash the place. Places that accept cash should probably just accept bitcoins to because it's better on their end. No way to get a counterfeit bitcoin!

Currently the popular online hotel booking site announced last year that it will accept Bitcoin for all hotel bookings and payments. So therefore, Bitcoin really exist.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
March 18, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Wow good to hear though recently i hear about some restaurant and airport that accepting bitcoin as a payment and now the hotels literally wow. Its a big wow all i can say is our community or our dear bitcoin is now evolving by the new opdn opportunity bitcoin is now gaining popolarity, anyway good to hear and awesome news.
Activity: 99
March 18, 2018, 05:16:07 AM
Wow i think many service can be eccept BTC
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 18, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
This is a good development. Because I'm sure that many people will know bitcoins and soon they will use it too.
I'm sure that many hotels are next to the steps of this hotel and this is the beginning! That bitcoins are available in all of our transactions
Right now,  There is no hotel available that accepting bitcoin because it is not that popular currency and most of the hotels doesn't even understand what is bitcoin and how it works so the possibility for accepting bitcoin is not that high yet and it will take time to be able to see a hotel that accepting bitcoin on their business.
Activity: 42
March 18, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
Hotels accepting bitcoins is a step in the right direction. Since bitcoin is fast becoming the most acceptable digital currency worldwide, it is prudent for every institution to get on board. In addition to payment with hard currency, bitcoin will give customers the option to have a much more easier payment mode for services at hotels.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
While some business establishment is already starting to accept bitcoin, a big help to the bitcoin world that some hotels are accepting it now. It will be a convenient way especially for the people who love to travel; they don’t need to carry a lot of money all the time, it will bring much safety because you may not bring your ATM. Even the acceptance of bitcoin start in the advanced country hopes that some other country will also adopt the acceptance of it as soon as possible. It will also help bitcoin to increase the price, and many people may use it because of the easy way transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

This is good if hotels accepts bitcoin now but in our country they dont even recognize it as a payment. But some mall said they already accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 246
March 18, 2018, 04:51:31 AM
very good information for us bitcoin users.

I think this hotel will be my option what if I vacation in las vegas.

I am going to honeymoon there with my wife
Activity: 89
March 18, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
BTC is money and it should eccept by everyone Grin
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Thats good news to bitcoin holders. If hotels are accepting bitcoin it means there is a big big future for it. Soon other business establishments will adopt what these hotels have. Way to go to bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
This is a good development. Because I'm sure that many people will know bitcoins and soon they will use it too.
I'm sure that many hotels are next to the steps of this hotel and this is the beginning! That bitcoins are available in all of our transactions
Pages:
Jump to: