Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 12. (Read 15025 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:24:41 AM
One of the largest online travel agencies in the world, Expedia, has added to the list of sites hosting the Bitcoin virtual currency for the purchase of goods and services.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

It is good to hear this news, actually it will help bitcoin users or those who invest in bitcoin when they travel and need a hotel to stay. I think by this news, many hotels will accept bitcoin money too, i hope. It would be a lot of help, and it will inspire some people to travel too.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:44:27 AM
Great news. The diffusion and adoption of bitcoin in everyday life is a great thing!

Activity: 28
March 15, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
This is an excellent news. More the usage of bitcoin gets increased more it gets stable.
Activity: 322
March 15, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
hotels as well as some different foundations like eateries and bars, and so forth are now tolerating bitcoin as their installment framework on most real nations including our own. this thought is really splendid in light of the fact that like you said it will be simple for us and to likewise the traveler that movement in and out in light of the fact that they will be just utilizing bitcoin rather than dollars or whatever other curriencies that should be trade first with a specific end goal to utilize.
Activity: 224
March 10, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
Its good to know that hotels now are starting to accept bitcoin, I hope hotels here in my country will also do. The bitcoin users nowadays are increasing so this should be helpful for for them to make an easy transactions whenever they are out of money while on tour.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
Oh wow its great its more to be awesome if all hotel on a big country has a same transaction bitcoin can pay hotel bills hustle free you dont need to open your wallet of give your credit card to avail the luxury hotel. I think it is a good idea .
Activity: 158
March 05, 2018, 05:32:28 AM
It will be profitable nowadays I do not know any hotel you can pay with Bitcoins, I only know about some websites where you can pay with Bitcoin for plane tickets. You may also be interested in Bitcoin debit cards not with Bitcoin directly.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
This is a good start to introduce Bitcoin to people who don't know it, when they booked a room and saw payment methods cash, credit card and Bitcoin there's a possibility that they'll research about Bitcoin.
Activity: 395
March 04, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
I still have little idea how it works, because I did not have to spend bitcoin, but I think this is news that allows him to go further ahead.
Activity: 28
March 04, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
It's a great thing. Those who will adapt to the crypto world more easily will have to win. It is valid not only for hotels.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

This is a good news! That some of the hotels in  Las Vegas accepting bitcoin as payment for the foods and drinks and the rooms that you wanna stay for relax. This is the good sign that bitcoin is growing more progressive. And bitcoin now accepted by their community as the new assets of currency its because of the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 01, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
Yes! You can do whatever comes in your mind these days with bitcoin like if you want to have luxury house or car or booking of hotels or booking of flight so everything Is possible with btc So,it is true that hotels are accepting bitcoins and I will quote over here that the day is not far away that btc will be a standard like $.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Well it was a nice thing that hotels today are already accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method because it only means that, cryptocurrency is slowly being accepted by the community and maybe on the entire world on the next years to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
February 27, 2018, 06:08:10 PM
I wonder,will those hotels make some limit or restriction on the account, which can be paid by bitcoins?It's interesting
Activity: 130
February 27, 2018, 04:56:30 PM
I didn't come to hear this news from any officials but if this is true then it will be a great success and if bitcoin is going this way then it will regain its price back also its popularity will become several times more then ever.
Activity: 3
February 27, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
I think that it is a great news for bitcoin users. Bitcoin is our future and I think that paper money will dissapear soon.
Activity: 111
February 27, 2018, 01:42:13 AM
Yes!

Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Landry’s Inc., Tilman Fertitta is looking into the possibility of accepting the world’s largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin as new form of payment in his prestigious restaurants.

In his own words, “We try to always be on the cutting edge”, he said. “If I’m a betting man, I’m expecting Bitcoin is here to stay”. “People say they are kind of invisble”, Fertitta added. “Well, all money is kind of invisible – its just a number on a paper. If you draw it out of a bank account, it’s the same thing”.

He is running one of the largest restaurant corporations in the United States.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 01:23:25 AM
A lot of hotels nearby will agree to pay for the institution bitcoin.

I think it is difficult for the countries to accept.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
February 27, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

I visit the link you were saying that the Bloomberg news site mentioned that there are two hotels in Las Vegas. I was amazed when I read your thread but I was disappointed when I visit the site you were talking about. It stated that the site and page does not exit. I copied the link, but it gives me nothing but an error. However, If ever it is true, then that would be a great news to some people.
Pages:
Jump to: