Pages:
Author

Topic: How 999dice.com is stealing your coins, and exactly why you won't believe me - page 10. (Read 41936 times)

AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Disclaimer: 999dice is a scam, fuck them.

You managed to lose 200btc on a shady site that was widely regarded as a scam. You did not due diligence before you went on your degenerated streak (not a gambler). You are a fucking idiot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well at least I know about this morningale dealio.

Youve also piqued my interest in gambling and might have ruined my young life.
just kidding but it does sound like interesting stuff. Sorry for your loss, take that energy and
go on a warpath. Some people deserve to be taught a lesson..
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
There is a million scams out there its the godforsaken wild west, sometimes there's a faster gunslinger or a band of manure thieves prowling about??

Sorry for your loss

I would though like a copy of this script (or system) that made you the 60 bitcoins in 14 hours. Why not use it en mass and put a beating on the website. Im sure many here would be happy to help with the project Wink

The admin threatening to confiscate any deposits I make is a good reason to not do that.

As far as a copy of it, won't do you much good unless you've got 50 BTC to deposit and can stomach risking the loss of it. It's not foolproof by any means. Anyone who tells you their system IS, is lying to you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There is a million scams out there its the godforsaken wild west, sometimes there's a faster gunslinger or a band of manure thieves prowling about??

Sorry for your loss

I would though like a copy of this script (or system) that made you the 60 bitcoins in 14 hours. Why not use it en mass and put a beating on the website. Im sure many here would be happy to help with the project Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Any one know where i can report fraud ? They must catch noah matisoff
who noah?
is he the owner of 999dice?

You can go to the court and see what they can do.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Any one know where i can report fraud ? They must catch noah matisoff
Activity: 322
It has been proven long long time ago that 999dice is a scam!
Even now tomatocage has put in his signature that "999dice.com is a scam" .
There is nothing new in this.
just mantain distance from them.
I read most of it.

Why not do something about, rather than telling people not to use it? Why not...talk to authorities, or crowdfund a hacker to take it down?

This IS doing something about it. The more people know, the more people are aware they are being stolen from, the less they will use the site and hopefully, shuts down.

The authorities not only don't care, what authorities? The site is hosted in germany (I believe), and the possible owner lives in California. He emails through tor. I'm sure he admins the site through tor also. Prove what? It's not silk road and heroin where the FBI gives a shit. It's gambling with magic internet money.

As for crowdfunding a hacker, that's actually MORE illegal than what 999dice is doing. It's also childish and accomplishes nothing. Makes him a martyr. Site gets hacked, he comes back up with the sympathy of his loyal customer base.

My goal is to destroy the loyal customer base. That is worth doing.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
I read most of it.

Why not do something about, rather than telling people not to use it? Why not...talk to authorities, or crowdfund a hacker to take it down?
They also fuck with your bet speed if you're profiting to try and throw you out of focus. Proven by using two different accounts on same network. One was betting insanely fast the other was profitting and kept getting disconnected/speed was really choppy. I think they are selective hashing when this is occuring. I have so much to say about this site, will add more later. I'm currently mobile.

Before I switched to the API, I absolutely did notice it. A lot. I even effed up a few bets because of it. Hit the button... nothing happened. Hit it again, then boom, two losses. But never considered that it might be part of the plan.

Please do post more when you can later. I'd absolutely love to read it.

Okay so I wrote a Node.js script just to test out the bet speed using the raw web API.

I noticed a few weird things.

1. Sometimes I will randomly get an "Error: Invalid Request", then It'll send the identical request in 350ms and it'll process fine.

This is fishy to me because that error is usually thrown for a different reason. Aka the backend is denying the request.
I want to reproduce this and see if they are changing the server seed when this occurs. All the other errors are very specific.
If you are betting too fast it will throw "Error: Too Fast" etc.

2. I ran the bot on one account using a shitty method that would most definitely lose. I set the bet speed to 200ms. (5 bets a second).

...I did not get "Error: Too Fast" or "Error: Invalid Request" a single time.

Then I ran it on another account, using a much better method. This time I only set the bet speed to 350ms.
That's only ~3 per second.

Every time I started to profit it would give me a "Too Fast" error, sometimes even disconnecting me completely.
...even though I was using the same bet amount and an even slower bet speed.

Never noticed that myself, but my betting scripts were automated. If a bet failed, the error was checked, and acted on appropriately. Too fast, it'd pause. Generic error, it'd resubmit. So I can't say if any of that happened while I was winning, but it's odd as hell, for sure.
Op check this thread.
You have name of admin on it.
Jake is Noah Matisoff from los angeles.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/confirmed-scammer-user-stake-services-bitticker-coinsafeio-999dice-376783

I read that the other night, and while I cannot say for sure that is him, I found some pretty interesting coincidences that tell me it is.

First off, when you pull the whois info for 999dice.com, you get this:
Domain Name: 999DICE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

The rest of the data is pretty worthless as it's all been privatized.

If you do some googling on Noah Matisoff, you find he has this site:
http://matisoff.me/

Whois information on that domain:
Domain ID:D8874866-ME
Domain Name:MATISOFF.ME
Domain Create Date:02-Aug-2013 22:41:52 UTC
Domain Last Updated Date:10-Aug-2014 05:42:14 UTC
Domain Expiration Date:02-Aug-2015 22:41:52 UTC
Last Transferred Date:
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom Inc R32-ME (48)
Created by:eNom Inc R32-ME (48)
Last Updated by Registrar:eNom Inc R32-ME (48)

Same registrar.

Another interesting little tidbit. Look at the email headers in the OP. I commented that I found it funny that a legitimate site owner would use privateemail.com instead of something a little more professional, and access said webmail through tor. (kaputte.li [194.150.168.95] is a tor exit node).

Now, lets scroll down for the mx record for matisoff.me:

privateemail.com

Before 2 days ago I'd never even heard of privateemail.com, yet 999dice and Noah Matisoff both registered their domains through the same registrar (also one I've never heard of) and both use the same email host? Yeah, a coincidence, but a pretty odd one.

I wouldn't say with certanty that "Jake" is Noah Matisoff, but... haha... I'd lay a bet on it Wink
http://www.btcfeed.net/fraud/999dice-scam-exposed/

Share this article so that when people search 999dice this is the first thing that pops up. Sites like this are what give the bitcoin community a negative image through deception and fraud. I hope cryptocoinsnews release a report about them as well, the scam is obvious and thank you keepinquiet for figuring it out.

You are the man M3. I contacted a few news outlets about a week ago to see if anyone was interested in running the story, and heard only one reply. Sorry I didnt know to contact you. Thanks for putting that together. The more noise this makes the more people will see it and know the truth.

Have you put it on reddit? I don't want to double post it.
m3
Activity: 460
http://www.btcfeed.net/fraud/999dice-scam-exposed/

Share this article so that when people search 999dice this is the first thing that pops up. Sites like this are what give the bitcoin community a negative image through deception and fraud. I hope cryptocoinsnews release a report about them as well, the scam is obvious and thank you keepinquiet for figuring it out.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
bet on pocket rockets then and save yourself the strife.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Mate, you choose the worst site. Im really sorry for your lost. I hope owner of 999di does the right thing. (But I dont think so because they are damn thefts)

Really expensive experience.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Thank you for sharing. i want to tell my friends
legendary
Activity: 910
Sorry for your loss, and thanks for sharing your experience with them.
I have never played on 999dice after reading Stunna's accusation about them faking the bankroll, but I didn't know it is so much worse than that.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
They also fuck with your bet speed if you're profiting to try and throw you out of focus. Proven by using two different accounts on same network. One was betting insanely fast the other was profitting and kept getting disconnected/speed was really choppy. I think they are selective hashing when this is occuring. I have so much to say about this site, will add more later. I'm currently mobile.

Before I switched to the API, I absolutely did notice it. A lot. I even effed up a few bets because of it. Hit the button... nothing happened. Hit it again, then boom, two losses. But never considered that it might be part of the plan.

Please do post more when you can later. I'd absolutely love to read it.

Okay so I wrote a Node.js script just to test out the bet speed using the raw web API.

I noticed a few weird things.

1. Sometimes I will randomly get an "Error: Invalid Request", then It'll send the identical request in 350ms and it'll process fine.

This is fishy to me because that error is usually thrown for a different reason. Aka the backend is denying the request.
I want to reproduce this and see if they are changing the server seed when this occurs. All the other errors are very specific.
If you are betting too fast it will throw "Error: Too Fast" etc.

2. I ran the bot on one account using a shitty method that would most definitely lose. I set the bet speed to 200ms. (5 bets a second).

...I did not get "Error: Too Fast" or "Error: Invalid Request" a single time.

Then I ran it on another account, using a much better method. This time I only set the bet speed to 350ms.
That's only ~3 per second.

Every time I started to profit it would give me a "Too Fast" error, sometimes even disconnecting me completely.
...even though I was using the same bet amount and an even slower bet speed.
Pages:
Jump to: