Pages:
Author

Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress? - page 4. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 14, 2018, 09:41:22 PM
Just a cup of coffee and a view from a rainy day is enough to take my stress
You have a great technique in representing your project ,cool man 😂😂😂

Well i guess stress is part of profiteering,but the important thing is how we handle this to not affect our trading habits,and how will this be converted into something more useful

If you think its been stressful,better take a break and comeback whenever you feel stronger again to trade

Taking a break is important to relieve our stress so that you can think clearly when trading. Having a cup of coffee and just looking around away from the computer would be perfect for me. Not thinking about the prices of the coin for sometime and being somewhere like the beach or mountain or just being with the nature is good enough for me to relax my mind and be re energize so that when I go back to trading, I will be rational and follow my trading plan.

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 14, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

Well i guess stress is part of profiteering,but the important thing is how we handle this to not affect our trading habits,and how will this be converted into something more useful

If you think its been stressful,better take a break and comeback whenever you feel stronger again to trade

That's a good advice mate, because if we will keep on dealing with frustrated deals with trading on our assets I guess it's just a toxic matter which will linger on our minds. We really need to have an escape from reality of trading towards other physical activities like sports or a vacation trip. Set aside those failures and other factors which will affect us most of the time with trading. Don't live with your stressful life because of that, it was just a virtual world of finances it won't be like our physical world.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 14, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Trading will really give you stress if you focus and think it all the time.  The market seems to be more volatile and tress for crypto traders due it's undesirable prices which is causing losses to many people. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
Traders should not let themselves be carried away by the price in the market. And be controlled by there emotions. When we are trading lets be ready for all the possibility that may happen. And we should ready ourseleves.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 14, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

There are as many ways to eliminate stress as people around the world, after a difficult day of being stressed out because of trading I prefer to relax reading a book or watching a movie, something that takes my mind away from the world of trading, because if I do not do that and I tried to do something that does not require me to think a little bit my mind would wander off and I will begin to think about trading once again and that is precisely what I do not want because I do not want to accumulate even more stress.

Another way in which I eliminate stress after a very difficult day is to just take a nap, it is incredible how refreshing you can feel after just 30 minutes of sleeping after working all day.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
a trader must be hit by stress is a natural thing. but for myself, who once was a trader, I did not monitor prices every time and was in a trader's position despite losing. this can be used as a way to overcome the stress of being a trader. believe me this can reduce stress.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 14, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
A good way to advertise your link OP, but there are many other ways to deal with stress.

As a trader, what I am doing is I play games or play basketball just to remove my stress. I agree with what other traders are saying that trading is stressful and yeah it is especially if you are a daytrader. I think every trader must make themselves comfortable because being stressful can make a person easy to die Cheesy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 14, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
Actually, I am stressful even I am not here in this community nor seeing the market. Everyday I am experiencing of problems and challenges. But I don't need to browse your given website just to comfort myself. I can make myself relax and I knew that nowaday, stress person easily died. Therefore, I make things easy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 14, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
I think the last thing any stressed person would do is watching a video with piano sounds. Trader have their own ways to overcome stress. Stress is inevitable when trading and it's crucial to know how to distract yourself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 14, 2018, 04:54:51 AM
The only one can deal with stress is through knowledge.  If you are knowledgeable in any field of endeavour you have power over that endeavour.  If you want not to have much worry in trading then you should invest with the knowledge of what is currently happening in the market. 
Naturally in any case you need to be able to relax, take breaks, exercise and with a cold head to start trading
maybe this is part of successful trading but I think trading need attention and intelligent.  If you cannot pay attention to detail you will lose out in trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 03:27:27 AM
Naturally in any case you need to be able to relax, take breaks, exercise and with a cold head to start trading
Activity: 630
November 14, 2018, 03:19:27 AM
It good to see unique positive service targeted at cryptocurrency traders and trading activities can actually take a toll on your mind and your body.  The relaxation could be healthy and profitable as well if you look at the business side of it.  I will sure use your service in the future!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 14, 2018, 02:11:23 AM
Take a break for a week or two then start afresh. If you change your schedule a bit then you wouldn't feel much stress. Another thing you can do is to go for a longer period of trading which is less stressful.
Yes, it’s much better to go for a long-term trade, you wouldn’t have to stress yourself out much, you can even set stop-loss and go handle other things while your trade handles itself.

Some people will even prefer to make use of bots, although not all of them are reliable (difficult to find a good trade bot). I understand what the op was trying to build, a site for those that wants to meditate for a few minutes. Have seen a lot of similar sites and apps lately.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2018, 01:42:01 AM
A trader should be calm enough to handle it. Of course a trader gets stressed when he keeps on checking about the trade.
When he gets stressed, trader should handle it by using his mind. He should live the thinking for sometime and get relaxed himself.
And he should also be responsible enough for the sake of not getting stressed. It is better for a trader to have rules and regulations to follow so that he has the guide on what to do in a particular process of trading. But, a trader can avoid stress if he has the skills, strategies and he knows a lot on how the process of trading will flow.
Serenity and patience are things that deserve to be understood, because with Tranquility and good emotional control we can control the situation well. Stress is indeed a very difficult thing to avoid, every trader is always in a difficult condition when making a decision. This is a challenge and we must be able to face this challenge as well as possible.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 13, 2018, 03:00:12 AM
You know, I like your idea - this is a really necessary resource - no matter how you try to be calm, everything is early excitement: joy and disappointment.
Advice - just treat it as a game and calculate your opportunities, do not chase after large percentages - better but more often.
Treat it rather like a strategic game that helps you look at the market situation and the facts and figures available to you before you make a decision. This is very important to survive and make super profits in the market. In addition, if you a good enough to understand the business, you would not be stressed because a business minded man is always a foresighted man and he can speculate and smell future profits in his field regardless of the current loss so why to be stressed?
Normally, every trade should always come with a strategy, and when you see trading as a profession, you will know that everything should have a procedure. Strategy is one of the basic tools for the success of a trader, because without it there are no way you will end up not failing and in that case, dealing with stress is something that will be hard to come by.

If a trader want to deal with stress, find a strategy, build on it, get a trading style that suits you best, depending on the amount of bucks you have and be disciplined enough to always execute your plans.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

Lol, I don’t even understand what the site is all about, cause I’m seeing nothing except a timer on top with a sound playing at the background . So what do you expect us to do with this site, just sit and watch the screen? Lol, that’s even more boring. There are plenty things to do to relieve yourself from stress, and I’m sure ‘watching an empty screen’ isn’t part of it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 12, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
A trader should be calm enough to handle it. Of course a trader gets stressed when he keeps on checking about the trade.
When he gets stressed, trader should handle it by using his mind. He should live the thinking for sometime and get relaxed himself.
And he should also be responsible enough for the sake of not getting stressed. It is better for a trader to have rules and regulations to follow so that he has the guide on what to do in a particular process of trading. But, a trader can avoid stress if he has the skills, strategies and he knows a lot on how the process of trading will flow.
Right.I agree.In addition to that,a trader who has a positive mind always is always been a stress free.He might be stressed some time but he knows how to manage it well and does not let it control his way of thinking.As long as a trader knows what he's doing and is always prepared for its outcome,then he can easily overcome the things that can get him stress.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2018, 01:03:29 PM
When you have complete knowledge of the the market you will not be stressed and you will feel free so if i buy some coins now i will find out some right time for sale and that time i will be relax but the important quality of a trader that he/she must be patience and wise and they can find right time for trade and if you have many coins you are successful in the present market .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 12, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: