Pages:
Author

Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress? - page 8. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If there's too much stress, maybe a trader should switch from trading to hodling? Or even sell all your digital assets for fiat and withdraw completely. That's what a friend of mine did six months ago. Now he is as happy as it gets Wink
Activity: 81
RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

If I think that stress clearly affects the thinking in taking a trading decision. Because our main goal is to make a profit, while trading parameters sometimes do not support so the decision taken is often inappropriate. Rising and falling prices so fast makes us more stress. One of our solutions rest our brain for a moment, so that rilex and when starting trading again is in fress position.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The best thing you can do with any form of anxiety is to breathe. It sounds simple, but I can not emphasize enough the power of deep steady breathing as a means of relaxation. The biological function of deep breathing satisfies the body's increased need for O2 during periods of stress, allowing it to relax, and freeing up energy for your rational mind. If you experience periods of panic and follow through with impulsive buying/selling remember that it is your responsibility to manage your feelings before trying to use your brain.
Activity: 12
A trader should know himself or herself better and act accordingly.
I mean, if you are prone to getting nervous about every market movement or event, you better stop reading the news and checking the price of your coin every second.
Take a deep breath, shut down the computer, and take a long walk in the park. Don't forget to eat adequate and well-balanced diet and get enough sleep and you're gonna be okay. Otherwise, the trouble is lurking around the corner. You know what I mean.
But if a trader has sold his house, and a car, and a garage, quit his or her day job and invested all of his or her assets into crypto, the best thing they can do in a situation like that is shoot themselves in their mouth rather than go visit a website for relaxation. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
RelaxMood

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

How can a businessman deal with stress? If you have stress in your business then you do not want to knock it out but do not ignore it and continue your future
Activity: 158
And offer. Since there are different people and everyone likes different things, you need to make a choice on the site of the video topic and the choice of viewing mode (I mean that someone likes to watch 1 video for 5 minutes, and another like it when the video changes one time, for example, in 30 seconds).

Thank you for you suggestion. It's a good idea!  Smiley
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
Of course a trader in a stressful state this will not help. But if a person accustoms himself 1-2 times a day to take a break to watch a pleasant video with pleasant music, then I think that from this it will only benefit. I remember myself when I was actively engaged in trading, it was very stressful. Then I would not have allocated 5 minutes a day for viewing such a site. Now I have found other ways of earning money. Now I am much calmer and my stress level is much lower, so now I can calmly allocate 5-10 minutes for viewing the video Smiley
I think that this is a good idea. But I have 1 comment and 1 suggestion.
I visited the site 4 times. The first 3 times the video changed for 30 seconds and then did not change (I was on the site for 2 and a half minutes). The fourth time the video did not change at all. So this moment needs to be clearly worked out.
And offer. Since there are different people and everyone likes different things, you need to make a choice on the site of the video topic and the choice of viewing mode (I mean that someone likes to watch 1 video for 5 minutes, and another like it when the video changes one time, for example, in 30 seconds).
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
RelaxMood

Hello everyone!

Use in good health!

Vacation, massage and eat whatever you want is relaxation. We have higher stress and should take time to visit your web, is this joke?. Something wrong this and you should fix the mindset about relaxation. Take research and find definition about relaxation and strategy to get it in easy and free ways. Do that and you'll find that relaxation is not like you think.

Same here. When market is not favorable and bearish I go out, go to friends, get a new hair cut or visit a park. Sometimes I go hiking if weather is favorable. Its time to smell some fresh air for some stressful trading days. Get a life, Go out.

nice promo for this one.  Cheesy I suggest to do "Purging". When your consistently gaining or losing, you should take a break and recoup your mentality by not trading for a long time that you should set for yourself.

Well you can do pretty much anything. Just take your mind away from it all for a while. Set buy and sell orders and then walk away and do other things. Stress mqy come from being too immersed in what you're doing so best way is to shift your energy and attention to something else
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
RelaxMood

Hello everyone!

Use in good health!

Vacation, massage and eat whatever you want is relaxation. We have higher stress and should take time to visit your web, is this joke?. Something wrong this and you should fix the mindset about relaxation. Take research and find definition about relaxation and strategy to get it in easy and free ways. Do that and you'll find that relaxation is not like you think.

Same here. When market is not favorable and bearish I go out, go to friends, get a new hair cut or visit a park. Sometimes I go hiking if weather is favorable. Its time to smell some fresh air for some stressful trading days. Get a life, Go out.

nice promo for this one.  Cheesy I suggest to do "Purging". When your consistently gaining or losing, you should take a break and recoup your mentality by not trading for a long time that you should set for yourself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
RelaxMood

Hello everyone!

Use in good health!

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
RelaxMood

Hello everyone!

Use in good health!

Activity: 85
great site, and we traders are glad to see that crypto traders are making the same observations and conclusions that we have been for long time.. crypto - it's not so different than other markets.  trading is tough!  that's why we mostly use bots.  Good site!  I'm going to add it to http://www.totalcryptos.com
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Stress is part of the traders s for day today's minitoring of the flow chart and the recent situation of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict where goes into.

I think hard to forget all the deal in trading without stress specially if the investment goes into the risk or going into hole.

Traders want to out of the stress need forget their trading work and give themself a week break to relax their mind and focus for the favorite sports habies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
RelaxMood

Hello everyone!

Use in good health!

The only thing that we need to do in order to avoid stress in trading is to make it as a game. Do not feel that it is a money that we will lose. If there is a crash then don't look the charts for several months. Keep holding of your coins or buy if you wanted. If we always make it us our stress then our profits will go to the hospital. Make it us pass time and use it for investment not for daily needs so that, we know that it is only for the future.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Be calm and hold your emotions when you kissing a money. In trading many people got stress because of losing money. I think the best you can do is relax,calm yourself. Don't stress yourself because no one want to to lose a lot of patients is needed.
Activity: 280
A trader should know how to deal with stress but there is no way you can totally get rid of it especially if you are a trader. The crypto makes people age faster  Cheesy

Being stress is just normal for a traders if he is holding a huge amount of coins, because your profit will always depends on how much capital you use so being stressed because of risk is normal.

It is normal, but the question was about ways of dealing with stress!
I think that the best way is to measure the degree of stress that you're feeling and act accordingly. If it's bearable and you can function, eat, sleep, do other things, it's fine. If stress interferes with your life, makes you wake up at night, you should stop trading.
I think in today's environment, there are so many skeptics and you have to ignore them. Because otherwise, they will become cancerous in your mind. And gradually, you will think you can not or very negative life. Be more optimistic and ignore unnecessary things.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Stress usually come in when you're mentally off-balance and can't think straight again. It's very difficult to maintain a cool head in this market situation right now. I usually suggest taking your eyes off the charts for sometime and get back when things normalise.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Being stress is just normal for a traders if he is holding a huge amount of coins, because your profit will always depends on how much capital you use so being stressed because of risk is normal.

Stress is not normal. If you experience stress then you have invested more than you can afford, period. In some cases people tend to use their credit cards to buy crypto, which is another (even worse) reason for people to stress out during markets in decline. I have bought back coins around $10,000 and I'm not stressing about anything. I know what the risks are. This is crypto after all, not the stock market -- regardless of how low we believe the price is, it can and probably will go way lower, and it happened after I bought around the $10,000 level. Even at current levels I don't count the $6000 level to be safe already -- make sure you are prepared for some crazy shit, just in case....
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
A trader should know how to deal with stress but there is no way you can totally get rid of it especially if you are a trader. The crypto makes people age faster  Cheesy

It is normal, but the question was about ways of dealing with stress!
I think that the best way is to measure the degree of stress that you're feeling and act accordingly. If it's bearable and you can function, eat, sleep, do other things, it's fine. If stress interferes with your life, makes you wake up at night, you should stop trading.
Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: