Pages:
Author

Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress? - page 6. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 06:12:13 PM
You know, I like your idea - this is a really necessary resource - no matter how you try to be calm, everything is early excitement: joy and disappointment.
Advice - just treat it as a game and calculate your opportunities, do not chase after large percentages - better but more often.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
I agree with the above response

"I think the best way is to try to find yourself a new hobby or a new thing that will take up your time. If you are going to do a business that gives you stress all the time it is important to reduce that stress level by doing something you really love."

some people rush in for the gold rush without knowing anything and get burnt

educate yourself

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 05, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
Nah your relaxmood.pro is just too laggy and I don't see it as a way of proper relaxation since we still in our monitor.
What we need is a break for our phones and computers, thus read books and meditate. Travel if you must.
Our health is important than any wealth here that's why I don't give a damn shit stressing over trading. Yes we make money but we have all the time without sacrificing our health.
Its not laggy on my side and if you do have a 2 monitor on your pc you can still use of the other screen and hear out those good ambiance or relaxing music. I didn't bother to see on the picture or nature images being flashed.Its not on HD and its pixilated but overall I do love it when I test it out and it works on my side.It do relieved my stress somehow but not completely.There are lots of things that can actually wiped out our stress
it only just depend on peoples mood and interest into things.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
Nah your relaxmood.pro is just too laggy and I don't see it as a way of proper relaxation since we still in our monitor.
What we need is a break for our phones and computers, thus read books and meditate. Travel if you must.
Our health is important than any wealth here that's why I don't give a damn shit stressing over trading. Yes we make money but we have all the time without sacrificing our health.
A pre-plan is made for the investors for trading experts, but new investors usually put pressure on our planning because the newcomers spend more money on the platform, so that they easily get profit, but in luck, it is unpredictable for the market. It is miles-safe to spend bitcoin money but different investors are too much strain for our first fund.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
I don't see or hear anything? to be honest this site actually annoys me more when I lose or stress when trading, to relieve stress I usually relax more while drinking, or watching videos and listening to music that can make me sleep.
It's really good action for reducing stress, but if it is repeated often, it is also a boring thing, you should seek more space to relax, switch between the places to relax and to achieve the highest efficiency, it can be outdoor activities, fun with friends at parties, or sports. Many activities can relieve pressure, I often do that over the weekend, always spend the weekend to maximum relaxation, money can be earned slowly as long as our health and mental state are in the best state
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
The best way to deal with the stress is to go for long-term investment, then you don't have to spend a lot of time watching prices in front of your computer so often.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
November 04, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
I think the best way is to try to find yourself a new hobby or a new thing that will take up your time. If you are going to do a business that gives you stress all the time it is important to reduce that stress level by doing something you really love.

If you find something that makes you incredibly happy than you can certainly use that as a way to reduce your stress. Someone who works at the worst conditions needs to pet a cat, needs to read a book with coffee at hand, you need to watch a funny video on youtube and laugh. Unwinding is one of the hardest things to achieve in today's world and one of the reasons why stuff like meditation and yoga and stuff like that got more known

If you can find something that makes you happy and helps you unwind from the stress than you can put up with the stress because in the end you will get relaxed in the end.
yes besides that, you can try to find entertainment go with friends to the crowd to be able to reduce stress level itself. as much as possible should be able to avoid solitude because it can quickly cause boredom
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
I don't see or hear anything? to be honest this site actually annoys me more when I lose or stress when trading, to relieve stress I usually relax more while drinking, or watching videos and listening to music that can make me sleep.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 04, 2018, 08:37:33 AM
I think the best way is to try to find yourself a new hobby or a new thing that will take up your time. If you are going to do a business that gives you stress all the time it is important to reduce that stress level by doing something you really love.

If you find something that makes you incredibly happy than you can certainly use that as a way to reduce your stress. Someone who works at the worst conditions needs to pet a cat, needs to read a book with coffee at hand, you need to watch a funny video on youtube and laugh. Unwinding is one of the hardest things to achieve in today's world and one of the reasons why stuff like meditation and yoga and stuff like that got more known

If you can find something that makes you happy and helps you unwind from the stress than you can put up with the stress because in the end you will get relaxed in the end.
Activity: 72
November 03, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
meditation will help a lot dealing with stress its good to give rest for brain often , meditation is helping me a lot
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
Hanging out with friends mostly will help me to lift my stress. Talking about anything other than cryptocurrency will make our minds refresh. strictly speaking, leaving the routine and diverting it to other activities will greatly help us avoid stress.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 03, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

Nice one because trading is very stressful and you have to actually control your nagetive emotions if not you will develop bp.  Another remedy for this is to have a good strategy that you are hundreds percent sure you know what you are doing.  Many people that find stress in trading do not know what they are doing!  And that will also put you on disadvantages in trading.  I go through this stress mode and see if it is useful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
 I have used and I do not feel better. I think that when we are tired, we can hear non-stop music in the city. we will be in a better mood. one day work with computer too much and this applications will be not useful for traders. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
November 03, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
Dealing with stress as a trader is something that is applicable to dealing with stress even in real life as well. You should always try as much as possible to find time for yourself, your family and make sure a point in time where you try to get engaged in other things that amuse you asides trading.

Like you said, health is always going to be very important and if you stress yourself over a very long period of time, there is absolutely no way you would not see your health deteriorate over time, and better to spend your money relaxing and on vacation than ending up spending it on trying to get your health back in shape, because the last time I checked, health is always going to be wealth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
November 01, 2018, 02:44:39 AM
Activity: 128
November 01, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
I was also worried when i first started about the potential effects of stress of always dealing with real time P&L, but you have to develop an understanding that you cannot control the lines on the screen and how they move. Its a job with a lot of uncertainity, and you have to embrace that. Now this perspective is only possible if you are prepared every day and do your homework, because only then can you think, whatever happens, I am positioned the right way according to the information I had this morning. If something comes out like a company unexpectedly profit warns and drops 10%, you need to think, did I have the info before the event to expect that? If yes, then you need to learn from that mistake, if no, you need to write it off as a cost of dealing with uncertainty.
Superior Coin is closing down
You can get updates at our original and official Twitter account
https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin

Did you buy in our ICO or maybe mine some sometime?
You can get your coins by email messaging [email protected] please do it immediately.
You can then sell them at this exchange
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SUP/BTC

Get them sold quickly if you can
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 05, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
Good of you, that you think about it. After all, in this sphere the overwhelming majority thinks only of themselves and how to make money. Thank you for thinking about the psychological health of each of us. I liked the application as a whole. I like quiet music, especially piano. Of course you need to finalize some points, but the overall impression remained pleasant. I spent 15 minutes on the site and it really reduced my stress level a little Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 12:25:03 AM
I deal with stress is not looking at regular prices, do not worry, I expect that the market will rise again and I always hold the coin for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

I believe that when you are tired or stressed you should not continue trading, you will be very easy to make the wrong decision and will lead to great losses and losses if the transaction fails. So you should rest and wait for the market to stabilize than start trading again, but now you fold your computer and rest with your family.
Activity: 119
August 01, 2018, 08:40:02 PM
it is true that with this price reduction many traders are stressed out when they make a purchase at an expensive price, but I think you need to take the opportunity to make a purchase at a cheap price, and relaxation is very necessary to launch the mind.
Pages:
Jump to: