Pages:
Author

Topic: How a trader should deal with the stress? - page 5. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
A trader should be calm enough to handle it. Of course a trader gets stressed when he keeps on checking about the trade.
When he gets stressed, trader should handle it by using his mind. He should live the thinking for sometime and get relaxed himself.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 07:18:07 AM
I agree that long-term trading is better; you are less stressed there. Unless of course the price drops to zero. You need to do something else, in order not to look at the monitor screen every hour.

We can avoid of getting stressed when we take trading as a challenge and be easy to deal it without doubt. Because trading is a serious game, we can get a lot of losses and gain a massive profits as well, but in order for us to evade from that losses, we should learn how to trade and be wise enough to handle this challenges, and also enjoy trading as it is a good experience. Also I agree with long term trading as well.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 11, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
A trader should follow some specific rules and regulation which he needs to set before start trading. Once he closes the trading on that day he should open it on the next day only, if he keeps on checking the market might feel more stress about the market.
A trader that is not disciplined is not a good trader, which is just the plain truth. It is one thing to have the skills, strategy, knowledge on how to trade, and it is another thing to work on your mindset on the way you approach trading. A lot of people approach trading like they want to make all the money they can make in a single trade, some approach it with emotions that even with their strategies, their ability to execute it perfectly becomes a challenge and so on.

To be able to deal with stress, there are some things you need to tell yourself when it comes to rules on your approach, and how you execute your strategy, because if you do not do that onset, the chances are that you will flop.
Activity: 37
November 10, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

It’s not easy to get over stress, but you can learn to control yourself by being aware of it and realizing that it can lead to you causing damages that you can’t reverse at last. When you feel that things are getting out of hand its best to close the trade and maybe find something to make yourself happy, and there is nothing wrong with having a drink, you know.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
I agree that long-term trading is better; you are less stressed there. Unless of course the price drops to zero. You need to do something else, in order not to look at the monitor screen every hour.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 04:47:56 AM
Take a break for a week or two then start afresh. If you change your schedule a bit then you wouldn't feel much stress. Another thing you can do is to go for a longer period of trading which is less stressful.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:37:28 AM
A trader should follow some specific rules and regulation which he needs to set before start trading. Once he closes the trading on that day he should open it on the next day only, if he keeps on checking the market might feel more stress about the market.

I applied the time span I set myself and had to stop if indeed the situation was not better and too much loss, imposing opportunities would only be excessive frustration.

I am more concerned with the health of my body and mind compared to the actual profit arguments that can still be achieved in the following days. The market is always moving and that's where we have to avoid FOMO that is not right.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 09, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
November 09, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
You know, I like your idea - this is a really necessary resource - no matter how you try to be calm, everything is early excitement: joy and disappointment.
Advice - just treat it as a game and calculate your opportunities, do not chase after large percentages - better but more often.
Treat it rather like a strategic game that helps you look at the market situation and the facts and figures available to you before you make a decision. This is very important to survive and make super profits in the market. In addition, if you a good enough to understand the business, you would not be stressed because a business minded man is always a foresighted man and he can speculate and smell future profits in his field regardless of the current loss so why to be stressed?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
trading really stresses me especially with the current market conditions, sometimes I can't control my emotions and when I become like that I will close my computer, I stop looking at the market then I will sleep while listening to music until I will calm down again
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 07, 2018, 02:51:49 AM
I was also worried when i first started about the potential effects of stress of always dealing with real time P&L, but you have to develop an understanding that you cannot control the lines on the screen and how they move. Its a job with a lot of uncertainity, and you have to embrace that. Now this perspective is only possible if you are prepared every day and do your homework, because only then can you think, whatever happens, I am positioned the right way according to the information I had this morning. If something comes out like a company unexpectedly profit warns and drops 10%, you need to think, did I have the info before the event to expect that? If yes, then you need to learn from that mistake, if no, you need to write it off as a cost of dealing with uncertainty.
Superior Coin is closing down
You can get updates at our original and official Twitter account
https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin

Did you buy in our ICO or maybe mine some sometime?
You can get your coins by email messaging [email protected] please do it immediately.
You can then sell them at this exchange
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/SUP/BTC

Get them sold quickly if you can
Isn’t this one of the reasons we keep saying people should always be careful what they are investing in? It is funny that people have been able to get themselves whooped all in the name of trying to invest in everything they see, without a product and then just empty promises which is the main reason why most traders and investors will never be in that RELAXED MOOD until they are able to start learning what they need to learn to stay clear off projects like this in the first place, and learn before making any step in the market at all.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 02:04:35 AM
There will be fluctuations while trading. As a trader, we should not get stressed or emotion for the happening.
If you are stressed keep calm and handle with your knowledge. Take some break and analyse the situation and deal with that.

Yes, we need to think in a logical way when the market is at downtrend, so knowledge and analysis are best parts to keep positive in the market. Stress is the most wort thing because in this stress we might sell them for loss. So it is very good to stay away from the market.
Activity: 19
November 07, 2018, 12:14:28 AM
There will be fluctuations while trading. As a trader we should not get stressed or emotion for the happening.
If you are stressed keep calm and handle with your knowledge. Take some break and analyse the situation and deal with that.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 06, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
I know until now people are strees to wait when the bull run comes
Working in trading can't avoid stress specially in this current status of crypto market
To get out in the stress forget for awhile and relax enjoy yourself with your family
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 06:44:38 PM
I was just seeking for ways to deal with trading related stress issues but I do not think the most feasible solution will still entail stirring at the screen. I will be more incline to offline remedies to alleviate trading related stress.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 06, 2018, 05:49:27 PM
The music with a nature background might help others to relax but I think it wont work for me since I prefer to do other things like going out for a while to relieve stress.

Well if you are aware of the possible consequences when you trade it will not hard to cope when you experience some stressful scenario, thus its a must to know the important things in trading to help you from dealing with every situation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
November 06, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
RelaxMood
The relaxation place for intraday traders

Hello everyone!

All too often stress forces traders into some inexplicable and rash actions. Stress may seize a person completely and prevent him or her from using common sense, it may steal every opportunity of making adequate decisions, exercising good judgement and responding to the situation appropriately.

Many traders are familiar with such a situation when the position is closed without any reason. This might be a result of an impulsive action and its consequence lies in an unconscious decision. If that be the case, it is crucial to learn to stay aware of things done or acts in progress. Being able to control suppressed stress is the key to a success of ‘sober’ decision-making.

Because of such a problem existing, we have decided to launch a website for relaxation.
This is only a beta-version so far and I would like to hear all your requests on the site and comments on whether these 5-minute breaks are helpful to you.

Use in good health!

Just don't over trade things and you'll be okay, and also don't overthink all your losses and move on. You can find another good trades in the future.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 06, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
Normalization of emotional state is the same skill that needs to be worked on carefully. High emotionality is very bad for trade and because of this people act rashly, often under the influence of fear and panic.

A trader should avoid frequent check on their blockfolio monitoring, because it might cause panic and other emotional related problems. Just go on a vacation and have an adventurous time together with family and friends. If you can help but rush yourself, maybe you should stay away with gadget and do a serious meditations and physical training in order to cope up with stressful trading activities.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
Normalization of emotional state is the same skill that needs to be worked on carefully. High emotionality is very bad for trade and because of this people act rashly, often under the influence of fear and panic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Yes i getting stress and tired waiting for bull market nearly in 1 years, but at the moment no sign bull run will coming. I want to recover loss as soon as possible so im not waste too many times. To reduce this my stress i was doing some  activity like phising and other sport activity. This helpfull to reduce stress and i will become more patient waiting for next bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: