Pages:
Author

Topic: How beginners can join Translation Campaign - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 4
I have seen Translation Campaigns that requires you to put your previous works/translations. Is there any chance for a beginner, who doesn't have translations yet, to join this kind of campaigns? If yes, how? Thanks!
Let me help you... there is no s at require.
Good luck now!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Of course you can waste time on a free portfolio. But it seems to me it will not help. Since all managers have their own translators, they are given an order. What do you think, "why"?))) Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
for the first beginner ussually very very difficult.you must writen what projecy do yo have participate in translation

If you make own service with your knowledge on various bounty campaign for translation phase you will get accepted for sure. Most of the people will be go with the spreadsheet and apply for it. Then contact the manager for the acceptance and make the thread for them bro.

I see people like Webtricks and other have own service on this forum and then they keep active the bounty thread on the concern section. They use to take the responsible for the thread on that language completely.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Translations from other sites are probably required .. I suggest you find the bounty manager of this campaign and explain everything, maybe he will let you participate!
Activity: 252
I think there are campaigns that do not require your stories! You can find and join to such a campaign to earn a portfolio
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
for the first beginner ussually very very difficult.you must writen what projecy do yo have participate in translation
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have seen Translation Campaigns that requires you to put your previous works/translations. Is there any chance for a beginner, who doesn't have translations yet, to join this kind of campaigns? If yes, how? Thanks!
As long as you can do the task perfectly with the given time frame I think you can try to apply with them. Follow those bounty mangers at their telegram channel and ask them politely that you can do that task even if you don't have yet previous work or offer them with big discounts as a start-ups which I think worth the deal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I think that the transfer bounty is the most profitable option in the crypt. It seems to me that it is best to try to write as many translations as possible in all the new campaigns ..
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
How much useful information is here, thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I myself think now about how to take part because I have no experience, but I really want to. I think that offering a transfer for free is the best option.
I would probably try it.
Activity: 140
very difficult if you have no experience in translator. you can create your own work as your experience in the work of the translator. after you have experience you can just follow the campaign translator.
Activity: 490

I have never been a member of a translation company! But always interested in this direction! because there was a time when I wanted to do it! You need to create a portfolio with your translations! This is necessary in order to bounty the managers have seen the quality of your translation! It is not necessary that these translations were any bounty programs, you do not need to be their participants! Translate the text of the cryptocurrency qualitatively. Better a few and place it on your portfolio! Perhaps you will be approved!
Activity: 210
I think it's very difficult for bounty managers to accept newbies to participate in campaign translator because beginner experience is missing and must include experience to participate the campaign.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I am pleased to see someone acually thinking about translation bounties.

I had the same problem aswell. What I did is I dug up a translation from around 2 years ago, and linked it as a proof of my knowledge.

They accepted it.

Although, of my experience, most of the companies actually need previous works, whitepapers of ANN threads. So you will have to find a company, which is not so strict about the translations.

For me, it was the 4th I applied for. With that translation done, I see it was the barrier to entry any translation campaign where my language qualifies.

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
with newbie status and no past work in translation , bounty managers will give you less chance , bcoz many expert translators in this forum .
so start making translation for airdrop project or any project which have no bounty for translation .
you can also ask bounty managers to give you chance for translation for free , so that you can have at least 1-2 projects translation to show .
Activity: 504
opportunities that you get will be very small. dishonoring but sometimes the translation for the campaign is already taken by an experienced in their field. the rivalry in this very tight especially for novice people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I think you just need a proof that you can translate very well to be accepted, but there is a chance that you will be accepted if you can discuss with the person that managed the ICO and tell him that you are proficient in the language that you will ready to translate. I can't promise you that you will be accepted but you should try hard if you want too much this job.
Activity: 196
I also ran into this problem. I was advised to translate for a start for free or knowingly scam ico (bounty). No profit, only experience. Also risk, be the first, maybe, luck will be on your side
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

In addition to translating whitepaper and a website, there is also a task to translate and lead the bounty thread of the project in the local section of the language you want to translate in to. You can collect your portfolio this way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Yeah, I was thinking about the same.
I've decided to make my own portfolio (translate some small whitepapers and present them as the evidence that I indeed CAN translate  Grin) and move it the google drive.
If you would do the same and conctantly monitor all bounties to be the first - one day you could hit the jackpot  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: