Pages:
Author

Topic: How beginners can join Translation Campaign - page 4. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
I'd recommend you to create your own portfolio even if it's not crypto/bounty translation experiences. Bounty managers like to see previous experiences to get an idea about your work even if it's not crypto related.

By this, if you never translated before, I'd recommend you to start on your own translating onepager documents or ANN and use them for a start   

You mean, I can include translated papers in my portfolio even if I'm not part of the campaign as long as it was my translation. Did I get it right?

Sure. I imagine that bounty managers want to be able to review the quality of your work. It doesn't matter if it is crypto-related
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Firstly, you need to create a portfolio of your own. For translation, you can start on your own translating onepager documents or ANN.
Activity: 197
I'd recommend you to create your own portfolio even if it's not crypto/bounty translation experiences. Bounty managers like to see previous experiences to get an idea about your work even if it's not crypto related.

By this, if you never translated before, I'd recommend you to start on your own translating onepager documents or ANN and use them for a start   

You mean, I can include translated papers in my portfolio even if I'm not part of the campaign as long as it was my translation. Did I get it right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Activity: 197
I have seen Translation Campaigns that requires you to put your previous works/translations. Is there any chance for a beginner, who doesn't have translations yet, to join this kind of campaigns? If yes, how? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: