Pages:
Author

Topic: How beginners can join Translation Campaign - page 3. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I have seen Translation Campaigns that requires you to put your previous works/translations. Is there any chance for a beginner, who doesn't have translations yet, to join this kind of campaigns? If yes, how? Thanks!

You can try to translate some article without payment as your experiences and i think some bounty no need previous work translation. You just need to join quickly when bounty launch in forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
You need to make a portfolio of translations, and try to be the first to apply for bounty participation. Then there is a chance that you will be approved.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
As I have read some statement above this post that the translation should be accurate but you are asking how to be hired, well, the thing is when will you start doing translations.

First, translate an Ann thread of bounty or signature campaign for free as a sample but ask permission to the OP, or manager if you are skilled and has great translation with the accuracy of 99.9% then all those works will catch the interest of the campaign manager so that maybe they will hire you but always be up to date first come first serve, there are more experienced translators so better be watchful.

Compile all of your samples in a portfolio and hover it in a campaign.

-
P.S. first come first serve, the skillful in translation you are the more chances of being accepted .
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is difficult to start working with translations, there is not always a chance that you will be installed, but if there is a big desire, you need to transfer immediately after the opening of the bounty until competitors register. But this you will do at your own risk, that you can be rejected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have seen Translation Campaigns that requires you to put your previous works/translations. Is there any chance for a beginner, who doesn't have translations yet, to join this kind of campaigns? If yes, how? Thanks!
You can simply apply in thread of the particular ICO in which you want to do the work and for which language but they prefer some experienced person with good reputation and past translation work.But still you can apply and have a chance to get it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

translate as many as you can what ever you see.
show them what you got by saving your work.
once a bounty open up you can make it as your portfolio.
hope you can have some project soon!
Activity: 203
ENTRY cryptocurrency
You need to make several transfers for free to create your portfolio. And then you can show the level of your knowledge of a foreign language. After you have completed several works, the Manager will be able to consider you as a candidate for the execution of works.
Activity: 322
Being  a newbie in translations campaign is too low to be accepted because a lot of the campaigns that i had reviewed requires a lot of outputs before plus factor for BTT rankings. Maybe try to apply for small projects because you can use as your experienced portfolios. It takes a lot of courage for newbies to take this challenge, but if not try some other campaign that requires newbie. Or else try some campaign campaigns like social media promotion. Also take a risk to apply whatever campaign you maybe want, in the beginning its really hard, but in the long run, it maybe easy for you, because of your experiences.

Dont give up.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Well you need to start in some point, with time you will collect your portfolio and you will be able to participate in the transalation bounties easily. Start offering your job and translating ANN and whitepapers even for free just to create your portfolio which is required by bounty managers.
Activity: 129

I would say, depending on the languages you are good at, find a previously completed translation and do it once again. By doing this you will have a proven work. Show this as a proof and apply for translation campaigns. In case, if they accept, its a luck. Make sure, you do more so they can accept. If it doesnt work, offer as a free translation in the beginning, so you can have some in your bag, before you get paid.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
If it is reasonably capable I think could have been through many competitors. the problem is when the translation then joined participants at only one per language. This will become a lot of competitors to each other because that could follow.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Just offer a free translation to any ICO so that you can have your own sample and you can start making your portfolio so that in the future you will don't have any problem when you want to join.

Well, that's a good starting point make a service for free. Or if you don't mind just try to work on something even they don't ask for. Its hard to join on that campaign if you don't have any experience but some managers are still accepting it though its very rare to find.
Offering yourself without any fee is an attracting service for those that does have a cut off budget and who doesn't want to avail a service that is for free?

You can start creating your portfolio with that way but if you insist and you can't offer a free service then look for some other interesting things or blogs or articles that you can translate.

By doing that, you can also have an additional article that you translated.

Reminder: You should translate accurately and don't depend on automated translators.
Activity: 546
If you want to get the experience in translations there is only one way - find bounties without translation and offer them your help for free.

No, it won't benefit OP. Op can translate the whitepapers or ANN by himself and put it in his portfolio. A lot of bounties does not really care if it was really used officially because they only want proofs that you can translate.
Activity: 532
If you want to get the experience in translations there is only one way - find bounties without translation and offer them your help for free.

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Just offer a free translation to any ICO so that you can have your own sample and you can start making your portfolio so that in the future you will don't have any problem when you want to join.

Well, that's a good starting point make a service for free. Or if you don't mind just try to work on something even they don't ask for. Its hard to join on that campaign if you don't have any experience but some managers are still accepting it though its very rare to find.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

Tell the bounty manager that you want to translate it and wait for his confirmation if you get the slot for that translation with your own language.

I apologize for being a bit off topic.How to start participating in the Bounty on blogging? For a long time this question interests but the quality advice and instructions I do not know where to get. Thanks
You only have to do the same thing as translation campaigns and just read what I've said.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10

I apologize for being a bit off topic.How to start participating in the Bounty on blogging? For a long time this question interests but the quality advice and instructions I do not know where to get. Thanks
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
This is really a serious challenge when it comes to first time specially on any bounty programs like translations.You would really having a hard time on getting an opportunity because of the competition among other translators too.You would really able to see long list of translated projects which it is already understandable that they do really have a high chance on getting the job.I have already tried this one but I do give up because there are already lots of translators to my corresponding language.
Activity: 70
You ask this question earlier than me  Grin i think about this too. Today a lot of partycipants who have strong portfolio. I want to translate too, but one man tel me that it`s not possible - "your work so little in your portfolio"..
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
First of all, make some translations of small projects and when you will have more projects in portfolio, you can apply for bigger translation campaign. Make your name and then make money.
Pages:
Jump to: