Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 24. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 08:09:10 AM
Bitcoin is not super popular in my country and you can really tell cause not alot of shops use it but there's some delivery services that accept it luckily.
I hope by 2020 that alot more places start to get involved with the bitcoin.

Yup things will change as time passes and bitcoin will also become more popular in coming years and we will witness increase in the adoption level, but not sure when will find physical shops to spend them.

We couldnt say that we cant see any shops that accepts bitcoin as payment but we could say that it will be stores not many that accepts bitcoins as a payment. Unlike now i couldnt see any from our country that accepts bitcoin as payment but hopefully soon! We could see a store that accepts bitcoin when we buy food or stuffs Cheesy

It will depend on the adoption level of people in any particular country, if there are more active users of bitcoins then it will make it easy for merchants to implement bitcoin as a mode of payment in their stores.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 26, 2016, 08:06:40 AM
Bitcoin is not super popular in my country and you can really tell cause not alot of shops use it but there's some delivery services that accept it luckily.

Yup things will change as time passes and bitcoin will also become more popular in coming years and we will witness increase in the adoption level, but not sure when will find physical shops to spend them.

We couldnt say that we cant see any shops that accepts bitcoin as payment but we could say that it will be stores not many that accepts bitcoins as a payment. Unlike now i couldnt see any from our country that accepts bitcoin as payment but hopefully soon! We could see a store that accepts bitcoin when we buy food or stuffs Cheesy
Activity: 868
September 26, 2016, 07:57:07 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 26, 2016, 07:35:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 840
September 26, 2016, 07:28:38 AM
In india, majority of people are unfamiliar with bitcoin.
Only people working related to IT sectors know a little about it.
If they would come to know the potential of Bitcoin, definitely there will be a big change in their life.
They would start enjoying real financial freedom.

Yeah and I think in India its more popular among the youngsters as I have seen many whatsapp  group related to bitcoins where users are very active about bitcoins.
Activity: 742
September 26, 2016, 07:26:55 AM
In india, majority of people are unfamiliar with bitcoin.
Only people working related to IT sectors know a little about it.
If they would come to know the potential of Bitcoin, definitely there will be a big change in their life.
They would start enjoying real financial freedom.
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
September 26, 2016, 07:13:02 AM
in my country bitcoin still not accepted from government, but it is not stop from many members for use bitcoin

i can not see any government accept bitcoin as formal currency , but they not ban bitcoin still good change for bitcoin market growing .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 09:11:25 PM
in my country bitcoin still not accepted from government, but it is not stop from many members for use bitcoin
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2016, 08:54:23 PM
The people in my country are already using their local currency and do not use US for their use but only for international use and when they will know about bitcoin the definitely they will replace USD with bitcoin.
well all countries actually use their local currency so thats not impressive, though none of the countries use bitcoins
Activity: 476
September 25, 2016, 07:13:12 PM
Bitcoin is not so popular in my country, But  have started a lot of people who know about bitcoin And I can say that it is a good indication that bitcoin will be popular in my country.
yeah bitcoin continues to grow with many of those who were starting to adopt bitcoin, I could see the users of this forum is growing and the local exchange in my country that begins to accumulate, I think this is proof
Activity: 644
September 25, 2016, 06:23:23 PM
The people in my country are already using their local currency and do not use US for their use but only for international use and when they will know about bitcoin the definitely they will replace USD with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2016, 03:09:31 PM
sane here with me. I too want help other innocent guys to earn and learn bitcoin technology. My friend circle is of 300+ member but it's fascinating to hear that only 10 to 20 knows about bitcoin.

It's a shame how less of the students and other youngster know of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is change the way the financial system is working, and soon; worked.
In the end all it needs it time and patience form us. Because that bitcoin is growing, is a know fact.
Activity: 154
September 25, 2016, 01:37:05 PM
sane here with me. I too want help other innocent guys to earn and learn bitcoin technology. My friend circle is of 300+ member but it's fascinating to hear that only 10 to 20 knows about bitcoin.
Activity: 140
September 25, 2016, 01:36:20 PM
Bitcoin isnt really popular in my country because bitcoins paments are only one procent of online payments which is too small for some country.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2016, 01:35:03 PM
Not much, only 2 3 friends in my friend circle knows about bitcoin and i am happy for that Jesus I could teach them our introduce bitcoin with them but asu the same time i feel that my friends are living in old days they don't about this simple technology then what will they know . But i am ready to help those innocent guys to learn and earn with bitcoin
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
September 25, 2016, 12:24:31 PM
Its horrible scenario in my country when it comes to bitcoin, very few are aware about it and there is no place where we can spend them and I don't know whether it will be possible even in future or not.

Same here, it's really rare to find people that know and use bitcoin in my country. So many people don't know bitcoin, but they know other online currencies like paypal, perfect money and many else.

Paypal and perfect money exist since long time and almost all sites accepts them as a mode of payment and that is the reason they are more popular then bitcoins.
Activity: 224
September 25, 2016, 11:00:45 AM
Its hard to gauge these days as there do not seem to be many positive stories related to bitcoin in the local media. Usually they are pumping out anything negative without to much research to see if their story if factual.
Few bitcoin atms have disappeared in prominent spaces but have been replaced with ones inside coffee shops,but they are only usually found in one set chain.
Other places are headshops for the most part and that limits who enters the place to get some bitcoin.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2016, 10:52:50 AM
Its horrible scenario in my country when it comes to bitcoin, very few are aware about it and there is no place where we can spend them and I don't know whether it will be possible even in future or not.

Same here, it's really rare to find people that know and use bitcoin in my country. So many people don't know bitcoin, but they know other online currencies like paypal, perfect money and many else.
Activity: 924
September 25, 2016, 10:46:44 AM

It would probably be possible in future and what i think is there are already a lot of people around you using it like you but you cannot get to them as it is an anonymous process so you cannot know if who is using it and who isn't until they tell you themselves or you ask.

Yeah we can only come to know whether they are using it or not only if ask them, and I asked many people around me but for my surprise they even not have heard about it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 25, 2016, 10:46:27 AM
It aint popular. I dont see it everyday. That is how I rank popularity by things. Malls, the bus or trains I dont see a lot of people busy with trading or something else. Sometimes I spy with their phones and nothing. Just facebook everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: