Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 26. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
All In One Services with UQUID
September 24, 2016, 09:10:19 AM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.

i remember when bitcoin go up to nearly $1000 last few year. it seem media and newspaper update daily about bitcoin. unfortunately, after price go down. they stop less talking about bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2016, 10:58:39 AM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 23, 2016, 10:41:11 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 10:37:19 AM
Bitcoin is not very popular in my country, even in my area, there is no people that know about bitcoin and only me using and know about bitcoins.
Same situation is in my country not very popular and the city where i live in i dont think there is any other bitcoin user other than me in the whole city,as it is not a very big city as well.So i think bitcoin still has a long way to go to become popular and to reach and get more popular in my country.
Activity: 798
September 23, 2016, 10:34:42 AM
bitcoin is very popular at my country because i can buying anything with bitcoin
Which country did you came from? Because i cant even tell you guys that bitcoin is popular to my country. I know there are many people joining or using bitcoin but i dont havr any idea if it is popular. Yes! Everyone of us are always in social media but i think they are not aware or know about bitcoin.

There are very few people worldwide who are using bitcoins at a moment and in that case it will be really difficult to implement bitcoins at physical places, we need to wait for a long time for that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 23, 2016, 10:29:36 AM
bitcoin is very popular at my country because i can buying anything with bitcoin
Which country did you came from? Because i cant even tell you guys that bitcoin is popular to my country. I know there are many people joining or using bitcoin but i dont havr any idea if it is popular. Yes! Everyone of us are always in social media but i think they are not aware or know about bitcoin.
legendary
September 23, 2016, 10:20:00 AM
Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country. The only bitcoiners i have seen of my country are just online like on this forum. There are not any developments related to it. Very rarely i see some news regarding bitcoins in newspapers and that too are just some general stuff and not some national news. I think bitcoin has a long way to spread out its roots and be popular here.

Yes and the most interesting thing is I have never come across through any news in local newspapers or on television related to bitcoins and that is really surprising for me.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2016, 10:18:12 AM
Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country. The only bitcoiners i have seen of my country are just online like on this forum. There are not any developments related to it. Very rarely i see some news regarding bitcoins in newspapers and that too are just some general stuff and not some national news. I think bitcoin has a long way to spread out its roots and be popular here.
Activity: 714
September 23, 2016, 09:47:50 AM
Bitcoin is not very popular in my country, even in my area, there is no people that know about bitcoin and only me using and know about bitcoins.

May be others are using too but you are not aware about them, as some people don't believe in disclosing that they are using it as they don't want others should know about it and should get benefits from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 09:45:51 AM
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
September 23, 2016, 09:30:48 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 23, 2016, 09:18:40 AM

Activity: 952
September 23, 2016, 08:28:31 AM
bitcoin is very popular in my country. today many merchants who accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. even some large companies already recognize bitcoin.

Wow that's great to hear that your country is active in bitcoins can you tell us which country you belong to? As of now in my country no one is aware about bitcoins yet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 08:14:01 AM
Bitcoin is slowly gaining its popularity in my country but it will take sometime before it reaches the level like other countries where Bitcoin is popular. Out of 10 I would say only 2-3 only knows about Bitcoin and if someone knows about it, its because of its negative reputation. Thanks to a local exchanger in my country that they allow using Bitcoin to pay for water bills, cable, phone and even school tuition fees.

May i know what country you from, what service you using for payment for tuition fees ?

LOL his country is better than mine. Bitcoin is to be an illegal things in my country. Many people misunderstand bitcoin cause of social media, newspaper. it is hard to spend bitcoin in my country, even exchange it to another currency.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2016, 08:09:47 AM
bitcoin is very popular in my country. today many merchants who accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. even some large companies already recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 23, 2016, 07:54:50 AM
Bitcoin is not really popular in my country, some of people here doesn't familiar bitcoin. Only few people here knows about bitcoin.and i can say that a popular country with bitcoin is the country in which some of the establishment accepts bitcoin as a money used for good and services.
bitcoin is not that popular in my country but sometimes yes because there are more groups that topic are bitcoin but seem they are not that good in investing or trading in cryptop currency and they decided to stop using bitcoin and not take the risk at all .
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 23, 2016, 07:46:51 AM
bitcoin is yet not known by the most of the people in our country because there are very few only online services to use such currencies for the payment.
I think in all countries of the world bitcoin is not so popular. if bitcoin has been popular in a country. I can assure that there will be a lot of stores in a country that accepts bitcoin, but i havent heard it
Bitcoin have started to gain popularity slowly and steadily but getting used and accepted at physical places will take really long time as its popularity is limited at a moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 07:12:03 AM
bitcoin is yet not known by the most of the people in our country because there are very few only online services to use such currencies for the payment.
I think in all countries of the world bitcoin is not so popular. if bitcoin has been popular in a country. I can assure that there will be a lot of stores in a country that accepts bitcoin, but i havent heard it
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
September 23, 2016, 05:57:51 AM
Bitcoin is slowly gaining its popularity in my country but it will take sometime before it reaches the level like other countries where Bitcoin is popular. Out of 10 I would say only 2-3 only knows about Bitcoin and if someone knows about it, its because of its negative reputation. Thanks to a local exchanger in my country that they allow using Bitcoin to pay for water bills, cable, phone and even school tuition fees.

May i know what country you from, what service you using for payment for tuition fees ?

September 22, 2016, 11:49:49 AM
Bitcoin is not much popular in my country yet but may be in future it will gain popularity depending on the benefits that its offering and people will be aware about it then they will surely start using it.
Pages:
Jump to: