Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 25. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 25, 2016, 10:43:07 AM
Its horrible scenario in my country when it comes to bitcoin, very few are aware about it and there is no place where we can spend them and I don't know whether it will be possible even in future or not.

It would probably be possible in future and what i think is there are already a lot of people around you using it like you but you cannot get to them as it is an anonymous process so you cannot know if who is using it and who isn't until they tell you themselves or you ask.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 25, 2016, 08:08:13 AM
Bitcoin is not so popular in my country, But  have started a lot of people who know about bitcoin And I can say that it is a good indication that bitcoin will be popular in my country.
bitcoin dissemination is running good at now. so many advertising in popular social sosial media that related with bitcoin world. ofcourse it will make bitcoin popularity is pump. bitcoin is getting popular amoung youth people in my country at know. altough not of all youth people, but it is still good.
yes mate the more popularity the more it can pump bitcoin price we all hoping that numbers of bitcoin adapters will increase
and i can that it is really happening now social media is really the best part to promote btc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 25, 2016, 04:39:31 AM
Its horrible scenario in my country when it comes to bitcoin, very few are aware about it and there is no place where we can spend them and I don't know whether it will be possible even in future or not.
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 25, 2016, 04:36:53 AM
Bitcoin is not so popular in my country, But  have started a lot of people who know about bitcoin And I can say that it is a good indication that bitcoin will be popular in my country.
bitcoin dissemination is running good at now. so many advertising in popular social sosial media that related with bitcoin world. ofcourse it will make bitcoin popularity is pump. bitcoin is getting popular amoung youth people in my country at know. altough not of all youth people, but it is still good.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 25, 2016, 04:28:37 AM
in my country bitcoin is really popular to be honest, it is really cool that i can spend it in various places here
are you located from brazil mate just read some thread here that brazil is one of the early adopters of this coin. im so excited to see this
things happen here also from my country allowing bitcoin transaction in many outlets and restaurants.
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
September 25, 2016, 02:47:34 AM
in my country bitcoin is really popular to be honest, it is really cool that i can spend it in various places here

that great new , could we know where is that place
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2016, 07:17:50 PM
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 24, 2016, 06:37:28 PM
We have an ATM for bitcoin here, at eastern europe, and some shops accept btc. So I would say it's average, but definitely could be more popular.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 24, 2016, 05:54:43 PM

Without people actually implementing Bitcoin in their business, it's never going to be popular. We can't just sit here and wait for more people to find about it, but seeing 'Bitcoin Accepted Here' all around you will make you think about it.
Activity: 630
September 24, 2016, 05:50:21 PM
Bitcoin become popular in our country because in investing online and many filipino do post in a group and they make their own investment but in sad life they become greedy and they get become scammer. So many people become scammer in bitcoin world almost some filipino is fool in that time they want easy mony by collecting bitcoin to join their online investment.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 24, 2016, 04:04:37 PM
Bitcoin is not very popular in my country. Some people in the more developed part of our country are using it. Not much of the eCommerce sites or stores still accept it here. I hope it improves later on and the government must work on it.

You don't have to expect any support from your government to make Bitcoin more accessible for everyone in your country. Bitcoin isn't really the best friend of governments since Bitcoin gives people financial freedom. And that's exactly what they don't want you to have.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
September 24, 2016, 04:04:12 PM
Bitcoin is not popiler in my country if we can ask 100 people this question "what is bitcoin ? " or "Have you ever heard about Bitcoin? i think 1 person will say Yes   because of bitcoin is not popular yet .
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 24, 2016, 03:58:41 PM
Bitcoin is not very popular in my country. Some people in the more developed part of our country are using it. Not much of the eCommerce sites or stores still accept it here. I hope it improves later on and the government must work on it.
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
September 24, 2016, 03:54:54 PM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.

i remember when bitcoin go up to nearly $1000 last few year. it seem media and newspaper update daily about bitcoin. unfortunately, after price go down. they stop less talking about bitcoin

Yes but the fact is media has always involved in spreading negative news related to bitcoins and that is the reason people view it negatively and don't show any interest in using them.

silk road, gun, cocain...it seem people only know bitcoin together with them.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 24, 2016, 01:31:11 PM
bitcoin is not popular in my country but still spreading its branches not only in my country but in the whole world i agree that now the spreading speed is quite slown down since the beggening at 2009

No one exactly knows what is the real picture in their country as its very hard to find the users who are already involved in using  it as there is no way where we can track the number of users using bitcoins.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
September 24, 2016, 01:18:11 PM
bitcoin is not popular in my country but still spreading its branches not only in my country but in the whole world i agree that now the spreading speed is quite slown down since the beggening at 2009
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
September 24, 2016, 12:18:29 PM
Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country. The only bitcoiners i have seen of my country are just online like on this forum. There are not any developments related to it. Very rarely i see some news regarding bitcoins in newspapers and that too are just some general stuff and not some national news. I think bitcoin has a long way to spread out its roots and be popular here.

Yes and the most interesting thing is I have never come across through any news in local newspapers or on television related to bitcoins and that is really surprising for me.

It goes the same in my country too.  I haven't heard on tv or newspaper about bitcoin.  It is like bitcoin never existed, a complete silence.  Maybe because of the focus of interest.  Since at this moment, all are focus on politics.  Executive branch agains one of the legislative person.  Though I can say bitcoin had been used by lots of investment and MLM company that is operating in my country.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 12:11:01 PM
Bitcoin is not very popular in my country, even in my area, there is no people that know about bitcoin and only me using and know about bitcoins.
Same situation is in my country not very popular and the city where i live in i dont think there is any other bitcoin user other than me in the whole city,as it is not a very big city as well.So i think bitcoin still has a long way to go to become popular and to reach and get more popular in my country.

What happens mostly is that if a person is using bitcoin in our neighborhood we wont know about him until he tells us about it or we ourselves ask because bitcoin is not something that is used physically right now so even if the people around us are using it we wont come to know like how others are not aware outside if we use something like bitcoin.

There are many mean and greedy people around us who believes that others should not start earning money from it and start taking benefits as they are taking at a moment.
Activity: 756
September 24, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
Bitcoin is not very popular in my country, even in my area, there is no people that know about bitcoin and only me using and know about bitcoins.
Same situation is in my country not very popular and the city where i live in i dont think there is any other bitcoin user other than me in the whole city,as it is not a very big city as well.So i think bitcoin still has a long way to go to become popular and to reach and get more popular in my country.

What happens mostly is that if a person is using bitcoin in our neighborhood we wont know about him until he tells us about it or we ourselves ask because bitcoin is not something that is used physically right now so even if the people around us are using it we wont come to know like how others are not aware outside if we use something like bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 09:17:49 AM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.

i remember when bitcoin go up to nearly $1000 last few year. it seem media and newspaper update daily about bitcoin. unfortunately, after price go down. they stop less talking about bitcoin

Yes but the fact is media has always involved in spreading negative news related to bitcoins and that is the reason people view it negatively and don't show any interest in using them.
Pages:
Jump to: