Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 14. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
your child continues to grow to be the best and will help the people who need it. many small ones continue to make improvements to achieve the best and all need the internet to access it. all have bets in bitcoins to jump to deeper bitcoins.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:10:56 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

It helps the community by providing the unemployed and needy people a work which not take to much time wherein can have income that supports their financial needs, and just by doing it anywhere or at home while having quality time with family at the same time
Activity: 546
February 24, 2018, 01:55:17 AM
The underdeveloped countries or 3rd world countries can come to the bitcoin and they have to use the online currency system this currency is volatile and those who have this currency they are convenient while buying and selling in the advanced countries and in the near future the bitcoin will replace the fiat money So it is good to understand this currency and to use this currency So we will be used to it in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 01:15:18 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
          Bitcoin is really helpful in the community  because bitcoin serves as an aid to lessen unemployment in our country by providing them business online which is very profitable and can easily earn money.If people are willing to learn and understand behind this technology then bitcoin is really a great help for them to earn money for their living. 
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 12:36:48 AM
bitcoin has the advantage of helping society, because bitcoin has become a global currency so all any transactions use bitcoin. the ease of using bitcoin is when we make a purchase or payment transaction is very easy to do using bitcoin. so your child will always help the people in need well.
Activity: 134
February 23, 2018, 11:35:57 PM
It does a very great help in the community it can provide a living to anyone who joined in this crypto community,most especially to those people who has no other chance to work outside of their houses..like the handicapped ones its a really big help to them.Those who have unstable job they can earn another extra income through it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 23, 2018, 11:08:07 PM
Bitcoin could help the community especially with those people who doesn’t have stable job and their salary isn’t that enough to provide the needs of their family by just using an internet, this would be make their lives i think a bit easier to save and earn money without so much using energy.
being in this world,we must have to invest too even if its not money,but time and effort is enough to make profit ..and ofcourse knowledge and learning will help you get much more income here
Activity: 56
February 23, 2018, 10:50:26 PM
Bitcoin could help the community especially with those people who doesn’t have stable job and their salary isn’t that enough to provide the needs of their family by just using an internet, this would be make their lives i think a bit easier to save and earn money without so much using energy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 09:33:39 PM
For me bitcoin can helps the community by means donate as a user of the bitcoin the money came from the bitcoin I will donate some of in because for donating is the best way to help our community.
Donating is not a bitcoin, as long as we have money then donating is a good thing for us to do, the presence of bitcoin makes a lot of changes in life, we can earn bitcoin and improve welfare so we have to introduce bitcoin to people around us so they benefit.

Bitcoin here is not for donating but it helps people to understand the technology behind it. Even government are convinced about the blockchain technology in order to improve our standards. So we have to share this new technology to the people who don't have knowledge.
Activity: 148
February 23, 2018, 09:29:07 PM
For me its a big help to the community if all people using bitcoin, because their are many person that they dont pay their taxes so if they used bitcoin they can help the community because they pay their tax.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

I think bitcoin exist because community not the community exist because bitcoin. In 3er country, bitcoin can exist as long the community undestanding about bitcoin and using bitcoin not matter as investment or payment because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
February 23, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
because just by learning, reading, writing and working in bitcoin can change a person's life
Activity: 318
February 23, 2018, 06:55:47 PM
Bitcoin can help community in employment when many graduates for example learns it and earn their living through it. Government itself can invest public fund through experts and caution anyway and uses its returns to economic advantage.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
whether you have not proven the power of bitcoin that is able to change a person's life in an instant, maybe if we understand the many risks we need to take care of before investing in bitcoin fire as long as you think there must be Many who change their lives and you will regret your delay.
u
For me bitcoin can helps the community by means donate as a user of the bitcoin the money came from the bitcoin I will donate some of in because for donating is the best way to help our community.
Donating is not a bitcoin, as long as we have money then donating is a good thing for us to do, the presence of bitcoin makes a lot of changes in life, we can earn bitcoin and improve welfare so we have to introduce bitcoin to people around us so they benefit.

Well actually, donating is a good community help. It is very sure to be helpful but to those who only know hot get use of bitcoin.
2nd is, bitcoin provide job the those who are jobless and doesn't know anything abiut bitcoin. They may be exposed in bitcoin and be trained.
Activity: 126
February 23, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
whether you have not proven the power of bitcoin that is able to change a person's life in an instant, maybe if we understand the many risks we need to take care of before investing in bitcoin fire as long as you think there must be Many who change their lives and you will regret your delay.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 23, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
Donating is not the only thing to help but there are a lot of other things which are much more beneficial in bitcoin. Like it has reduced much of the world unemployment and has brought prosperity in much parts of the world. People from any country can start work in this community and there are a lot of opportunities so that no one can be denied. The trade of bitcoin and other currencies is giving much benefits to the traders.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
February 23, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
I think you can't put all the stress on bitcoin too much faith of it may fail. The government should do the first move if they really want to help their own people or the people itself need to make a way to help themselves out of the poverty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 22, 2018, 04:23:23 AM
Activity: 252
February 22, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
how does bitcoin help our community because bitcoin does not have a place of time and people to work with him so it means everyone welcome to bitcoin with bitcoin so it's going to change someone's life like I did before today's life is subject to bitcoin because I see how much bitcoin can develop our community
Pages:
Jump to: