Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 18. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
Bitcoin helps the community by providing opportunity to individual who are jobless, Gives financial assistance to everybody who involves digging on it. Aside from that, It also develop yourself to be knowledgeable in terms of investment and trading:) 
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 19, 2018, 07:06:06 AM
Bitcoin can help community in any means like for example if someone earned an big amount in bitcoin and wants to help her fellowmen.. he can put up business like handy craft and or other things that they have in their town to develop with, if in their place do not have electricity he can ask the government that you want to help, or mini school or perhaps help to make road cement, or you can donate boat for those who are really can afford, everything is possible if there's a will and determination and genuine concern for the community
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 19, 2018, 02:39:15 AM
I think Bitcoin can help the community by Earning money help people to get a job for their needs like food and education

Bitcoin helps people when they invest on it and hold it for a long time. People on the other hand, uses their profit by buying things they want or need. In this situation, I don't think that bitcoin helps the community in any way, if bitcoin is helping anyone here in this cycle, it would be the people and not the community they are in.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 02:34:12 AM
I think Bitcoin can help the community by Earning money help people to get a job for their needs like food and education
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 19, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
I figure BTC can help the group particularly on third world nations by expanding its associations and viability in nearly the whole exchanging business sector with the end goal that it must have a few guidelines to take after and furthermore the confirmation in regards to the security of protection of every living in that said group. BTC is impacting for the most part the whole time of in the vicinity of 16 or more so in result, there comes the good and bad times of it however the best time some portion of all is that those individuals at youthful age will have something in their mind like helping other people who are in require, sparing cash while utilizing BTC to support extends that will help the protection of vitality, developments on offering home to the destitute, giving therapeutic consideration regarding the individuals who severely require it, and so on..
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 19, 2018, 01:49:21 AM
Bitcoin is a money as we all know so if a community member have number of BTC then its means they have large amount of money.
Community can get money through BTC while working with him and if a community can have money then its means it is strong economically and economically strong means you are over all strong.
Activity: 81
January 19, 2018, 01:42:59 AM
I think Bitcoin can only help its investors and users, not the entire community.  It keeps money securely and make payments fast and easy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 19, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
Bitcoin has helped our community so greatly to the point of making us financially independent in the community of bitcoin and beyond, bitcoin give us the opportunity of a second currency and that is what the world need at this present time of global warming and the harsh economic situation of most countries of the world most especially the 3rd world country. Bitcoin has help my community greatly as many youths are now employed through bitcoin.
Activity: 210
January 18, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
The government might put a tax on btc if they want it to help in their country.
I think that's not good.
Bitcoin is a big help in the community especially  for those people who have no job at all,Bitcoin gives oppurtunity to the people who want to earn money without  any fulltime work at all and earn money even staying at home.
Bitcoin can help the community through  the oppurtunities they are given  to everyone.And also bitcoin can help the life of everyone ,they can change through this organization.Through this bitcoin they can gained a money,and they will use their money in their daily needs,Not only thaat they can help for those who are jobless in a certain community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
The government might put a tax on btc if they want it to help in their country.
I think that's not good.
Bitcoin is a big help in the community especially  for those people who have no job at all,Bitcoin gives oppurtunity to the people who want to earn money without  any fulltime work at all and earn money even staying at home.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:25:29 PM
Bitcoin doesn't really solve unemployment but it sure is a great way to earn money. For communities from the third world countries, bitcoin has helped a lot of people achieve financial freedom. It might not be for everyone, but at least it's good to know that it can help other people that are willing to learn about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
I think bitcoin really helps people with easy transacting and security awake. Bitcoin also acts as a profitable field for those who process it properly. The facts are now a lot of successful people who come from bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 18, 2018, 02:22:27 PM
Bitcoin makes the news and the number one reason for me why cryptocurrencies have become so popular these days, without the hype created by bitcoin I can imagine that most alts don't have a good value compared today.

Bitcoin is so popular in all over the world it says all people in the world connected through bitcoin it not possible for any other currencies in the world this is one of the honor to the investors and users of bitcoin .
Activity: 150
January 18, 2018, 02:07:38 PM
I think BTC can help the community especially on 3rd world countries by broadening its connections and effectiveness in almost the entire trading market such that it must have some rules to follow and also the assurance regarding the security of privacy of each people living in that said community. BTC is influencing mostly the entire age of between 16 and above so in result, there comes the ups and downs of it but the most fun part of all is that those people at young age will have something in their mind like helping others who are in need, saving money while using BTC to fund projects that will help the conservation of energy, innovations on giving home to the homeless, giving medical attention to those who badly need it, and etc..
Activity: 59
January 18, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
very few people think about it. I think 80% of people think how to make money on it.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 01:13:42 PM
Bitcoin makes the news and the number one reason for me why cryptocurrencies have become so popular these days, without the hype created by bitcoin I can imagine that most alts don't have a good value compared today.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
The only way Bitcoin can help the community is to raise prices to higher levels. There are a lot of people who invest in Bitcoin and they are in dire need of Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 18, 2018, 12:26:58 PM
First of all,the family can't be considered less than a community.So first attention should be given to the family of BTC.BTC performs campaigns,selling coins,and earning better than this due to the rise the price of coins.So,it is possible to meet the needs of my own and my family by earning from BTC.In this way,BTC is helping all communities rise above.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
Bitcoin is the pioneer and major innovation in currency  in past couple of decades,It has own system free from government and central banks and have centralized system.

Bitcoin encourage the trustworthy transactions between the parties without services of any intermediary,which helps to save time and free from hurdle of paper requirements.Bitcoin brought huge investment which is good for healthy economy of the country,It provide platform to jobless to render services and earn handsome amount to change their lives.
Activity: 212
January 18, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
make no mistake if bitcoin is a small one that will help the community, since bitcoin accepted in the world community bitcoin price is always increasing and become the best at this time. many countries are bitcoin-elaborated like asia and other countries, because bitcoin contributes to improving the economy of the small people. bitcoin will help in all countries to improve a good economy and you should use bitcoin as success ladder for its future.
Pages:
Jump to: