Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 2. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
April 14, 2018, 12:33:45 PM
Bitcoin can help the community in many ways. It has made many people rich. It provides the best investment opportunity where you invest your idle funds and earn profits. It helps in making global payments without the involvement of middlemen. It makes the transactions easier and faster while creating new job opportunities. But most of all the biggest opportunity it has given to realize what true money actually is. After gold and silver and asset backed money it has given us a chance to re live the era of asset backed money and this time the backing being the blockchain technology
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
As of now, Bitcoin can be used for the transfer of funds to communities that direly need money. I think I have read a news on this when a humanitarian organization experimented in using Bitcoin to transfer funds to families in a conflict zone in a Middle East country and it was really successful.

There are so many ideas to be of big help to communities. Bitcoin can be used to spur developmental works so we are not just giving people fish but also teaching them how to stand on their feet again or should we say get them to know how to fish themselves.

By the time that Bitcoin can go mainstream, there are so many ideas that can be funded with the use of Bitcoin. I am sure that charitable institutions would be interested to use this cryptocurrency if more and more people would be adopting and using it everyday not just to speculate like what is happening now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:03:31 AM
Bitcoin give us the opportunity of a second currency and that is what the world need at this present time of global warming and the harsh economic situation of most countries of the world most especially the 3rd world country. Bitcoin has help my community greatly as many youths are now employed through bitcoin.Specially Financially
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 12, 2018, 02:11:11 AM
Bitcoin helps the community by providing a means of earning for their families. It gives equal opportunity to willing individuals to earn through their bounty programs and campaigns regardless of your educational background, your race, status, from anywhere in the world at your own time as long as you have internet access and you are determined in giving your 100% because it is not as easy as you can see, it is not quick money, not a magic from rugs to riches thing. It is real work, with risks and challenges but it gives a great returns for your hard work, patience and perseverance. Bitcoin has been and continuously changing lives of people all over the world, so come and join the community and share the word for other people to see it for its greatness not  from the black propaganda of people, government, or businesses who are not so friendly to it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
Bitcoin is a very good opportunity to those who don't have a job and to those who have a job but wants to have an extra income. There are so many people that is jobless and in some country the unemployment rate is very high. If people embrace bitcoin and willing to learn it from scratch it will definitely help the lives of the community.
Activity: 322
April 11, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
In the way of giving other people who has no work in their own country like here a job to work in their home. So they can manage to use bitcoin as a payment in their daily needs and bills at home. It maybe not necessary but it can help a lot of people that really needs a job to work to earn money.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
Well Bitcoin is a big asset for everyone who knows it. Learning how to earn bitcoin in the most simpliest way can turn your life to be wealthy enough. It is better than investing in long time investment. It is a bog help for the community of less employment. Everyone can join and earn. All you have to do is learn how even without diploma or certificate.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Well Bitcoin can help a person in terms of providing financial assistance to us, and I think Bitcoin can help us even though we are not yet credible enough to be profitable Bitcoin gives us a chance to work with, if every person experiencing this kind of potential of course it will be a great community to live on.
Activity: 21
April 08, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
More Bitcoin charities would do wonders for the space, as there is much value being created, but not necessarily redistributed. And successful Bitcoin businesses would be wise to donate some gains (bit profits, mind you) in order to generally promote and foster the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 07:32:19 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
It's very helpful to community mostly to third world country because even your unemployed you can earn money from bitcoin because some of here need skills like in real job mostly some computer literate. You just need study and learn about cryptocurrencies and also internet and gadget to do a work in crypto.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
April 08, 2018, 05:53:45 PM
their way of helping us is never known. because they have not ticked themselves to do everything well and can help well.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 08, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
For me it could help us in some parts of our lifes like that bitcoin is able to use like 24/7/365 what is more we don't need to trust anyone cause everything happen in internet, this is faster and more safest way to purchase something than using money in my opinion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 08, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
Bitcoin help the community because more people are no job Bitcoin could be useful in allowing direct transfers from user to user but for such a feature to be utilized there would need to be basic ,..
It is right that bitcoin gives us a lot of benefit it provides a us a lot of money as an investment, in my country there are 70% of people who are earning with bitcoin job and at the same time, people are making investment in bitcoin which save their future, bitcoin is increasing the number of investors because with bitcoin even our students are able to make money, bitcoin made our new generation as earner, and financially independent.
Honestly, I think Bitcoin investment made a lot of people became the speculation and give up the main job to earn profit from Bitcoin trading.
Did you feel Bitcoin can give you more profit than your job?
Because this thought, a lot of people already to gave up their job and become the trader, forget their role in the society and their family to make the country's economy become worse.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
Bitcoin help the community because more people are no job Bitcoin could be useful in allowing direct transfers from user to user but for such a feature to be utilized there would need to be basic ,..
It is right that bitcoin gives us a lot of benefit it provides a us a lot of money as an investment, in my country there are 70% of people who are earning with bitcoin job and at the same time, people are making investment in bitcoin which save their future, bitcoin is increasing the number of investors because with bitcoin even our students are able to make money, bitcoin made our new generation as earner, and financially independent.
Activity: 294
April 07, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
I think nowadays bitcoon is providing income  to many persons whose have no job.In the 3rd world especially young generation they have no work to earn but they can make money to ivest into bitcoin even who has no large capital to start business.So we can say bitcoin help to community for develop their economy.
Activity: 140
April 07, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
maybe I think It can provide income to someone who does not have a job. They can make money here in bitcoin and bitcoin has a good price value in cash so I think this is the reason how the help community is bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 07, 2018, 06:06:28 AM
Bitcoin has helped many people, by following all developments in this forum then they can earn money and can meet their needs, I hope that all bitcoin users make bitcoin for transactions so that the influence of bitcoin is getting stronger and become international currency.
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 05:37:01 AM
Bitcoin will help companies raise capital to run their business and help investors invest their money in the company to earn more from those companies and help them gain additional revenue. From advertising the company needs capital and more, it helps our world get more digital money.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
It can help by way of financial needs. In every community which their's a lot of people access bitcoin and they earn bitcoin by way of accessing it will converted into cash money and in that way they can buy their needs such foods and any valuable things. If bitcoin will continue of being popular in terms of financial needs maybe somedy their's no longer people belong to poverty level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 05:02:15 AM
It should not be a bitcoin that helps people all over the world, but we as a member of the crypto currency must support the development of crypto money for the future.

Cripto money will not be understood for the development of people around the world, the government of the country that understands the development of people in every country that exists around the world.

So we must also think of this from before that we should support the development of crypto money for our future and the whole world.

This is sure to be useful in the development of crypto money and for all of us, just sharing a good advocate is already very useful for the development of crypto money.

We do not need to worry anymore because this country is governed by the state government, so if we want to see the change of all people in the country that is responsible for governing government in every country.

Now we have understood that the differences that exist in helping the development of all people in the world and differences help the development of crypto money.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped to support the development of crypto money for now.
Pages:
Jump to: