Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 16. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 13, 2017, 07:50:56 AM
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
Bitcoin payment system provides the fastest way for transferring value from one person to another globally.
Bitcoin will surely provide a better future for the humanity by digitalizing the payment system from the old one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 07:39:31 AM
Bitcoin can give a better world and future? . Of course we all know that bitcoin has a good future because of the rapid increase in its price is very well known in the industry bitcoin. We all know that many investors invest in this way of dealing with the trend, so when we get a business is good now because it is known to many people. So now we can have establishments such as hotels and restaurant that the fee is Bitcoin.One of my dreams is that we have a business with bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 06:53:15 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency.to use it,people getting earn money.its help people to prosper and success in life.really not hard work to use it,and its help people to developing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 06:23:27 AM
I read a lot of people that with bitcoin their lives have changed, bitcoin give people opportunity to do something in their life. Also in technical part Bitcoin will be very helpful for international transaction.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 04:35:49 PM
Blockchain, technology implemented in the cryptocurrency, can provoke revolution in the world economy in the future. With bitcoin help, we can carry out transactions and meet each other's economic needs without knowing who is the other party and regardless of the centralized authorities. Bitcoin will be able to change any country`s economy, and will also give people easiest, fastest, most convenient and reliable ways to work with money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
November 09, 2017, 04:01:19 PM
it' ll motivate people to do more in renewable energies since the system needs huge amounts of power to run... at least it shoul motivate some guys..
Activity: 7
November 09, 2017, 03:57:26 PM
It will help get rid of being payed in a nearly worthless currency. For example I cant remember which country it is, i think it was South Africa, everyone time the military was paid the buying power of the currency was crippled. And as others have highlighted the potential for the promulgation of better online paying job.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 09, 2017, 03:54:45 PM
There are unlimited possibilities with Bitcoin or any technological stuff. Bitcoin provides open source code and API which we can use in many different programs like software and websites and we can make any site or app to accept Bitcoin as payment. We can also make free Bitcoin payments you in many fun stuff like faucets and online games where people can earn Bitcoin for playing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 03:36:56 PM
Bitcoin could be the new option for the people in developing countries as aditonal or even main source of income to improve their life conditions. But the problem is that in those countries there is often poor internet connection and not good education about new technologies so bitcoin is not actualy available to them, probably the majority haven't even heard about bitcoins.I think that some educational and promotional campaigns could help to improve that.
November 09, 2017, 03:30:27 PM
I don't know really know since bitcoin is just using this as a investment tool or a way to get an extra profit. From that I can say that it can help the people from getting some extra income out of services and advertisements but making the world better and having a good future because of bitcoin? I dont think so. Angry Angry Angry
jer
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:07:12 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising ways of developing the world. It will help to decentralize the monetary system, deprived of inflation, give people the opportunity to earn money online, make money transfers much more convenient. This can not be done with the help of ordinary money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 06:19:43 PM
Bitcoin contributes several factors to developed the world, just like the life styles and our daily needs in life. Also it helps the poverty of each country, helping them by making foundation and charity, and make several activity like feeding program. Bitcoin gives help to those unemployed people to have income. As of this new technology developed, bitcoin is the one that gives growth to our economy and developing the world as well. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 05:12:36 PM
Bitcoin is very helpful in the economic growth of people in every country from bitcoin users so bitcoin will also help the global currency in every country and bitcoin is the digital currency for a better future that will grow worldwide. then anyone who wants to do business with bitcoin may be very profitable
Activity: 378
October 19, 2017, 05:11:10 PM
bitcoin have many ways to developing our world in so many ways. its plays an important role in our life.it is an extra income source. by using it people can make themselves  self -sufficient  and they have a better life from before. it's  removes unemployment problems.so,i think bitcoin can developing with time.
Bitcoin is a currency, although it is not created to develop the countries, but still i think that it is helpful for those people where people are jobless but they have the opportunity to invest money in bitcoin and get some profit from there. So in this way bitcoin can help the countries in their development. i think that in future even the underdeveloped countries will be using bitcoin as online currency.
Activity: 743
October 19, 2017, 04:42:46 PM
Yes bitcoin help the developing world, it is making really a revolution in the whole economical and financial worlds. Nowadays people can use and trade fully decentralized currencies without getting controlled by governments or banks
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
October 19, 2017, 04:39:19 PM
Imagine if all the poor people in africa put all their wealth in bitcoin.
in 3 years they would be richer than the western world!!!!!

this is no joke.

Yeah, it's a joke.
All the poor people in Africa would buy a few thousand coins at the moment.
That's the problem of being poor. You can;t afford anything, you can't afford food, medicine, water, clothes , nothing.

Those poor people in Africa couldn't even afford a tx .
A standard tx with 2 inputs and 2 outputs in the next 24 blocks would cost you 1.41, almost all of your daily earnings.

Most of countries are against Bitcoin and trying to ban it .
Source for this? Especially for the assumption that MOST countries are doing so?

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 19, 2017, 03:58:20 PM
Of course it does, Bitcoin is already improving many humans knowledge and there financial status. During the 2008 many people believed that the world is curropted and they started ignoring their problems as they don't have any other option. But that's not the case when Bitcoin came into existence and people started realizeing it's power they have taken huge steps and now they all are proud with their decision.
if initially to answer the question posed, then it should be said that Bitcoin and other crypto currency provides great opportunities for the society that owns knowledge in this field and a certain education. Therefore, in order to attract Bitcoin for the development of developing countries, it is first necessary to establish the Education Process for the residents of these areas.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 19, 2017, 03:53:39 PM
Of course it does, Bitcoin is already improving many humans knowledge and there financial status. During the 2008 many people believed that the world is curropted and they started ignoring their problems as they don't have any other option. But that's not the case when Bitcoin came into existence and people started realizeing it's power they have taken huge steps and now they all are proud with their decision.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
October 19, 2017, 03:45:50 PM
Yes bitcoin is making transactions easier, you can have the money fast wherever in the world, bitcoin helps commerce grow, it improves the wealth of many people, but I do not believe that it will make a better world.

A better world would be a healtier world, a world that lives longer and happier, not a wealthier world. A better world would be a world with better communications and better understanding of each other. The internet and TV is doing this, not the bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 280
October 19, 2017, 02:16:16 PM
Well I guarantee you any developing country that invest a lot into Bitcoin now will be very happy they did so in a few years from now. Wink

Most of countries are against Bitcoin and trying to ban it . I don't think bitcoin can help world especially  if you talk about developing on government level.On the other side if you look at its wallet like block chain and some other you'll find it can give a lot of benefits to world. Like people can use it as a bank and transfer money one country to another without any fee and delay.
Pages:
Jump to: