Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 17. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:58:37 PM
Although the world is getting better as well as getting developed ,  Bitcoin will obviously give an better hand developing though it is an digital currency/cryptocurrency it will be totally different from local currency and banks processing

Activity: 242
October 17, 2017, 02:44:13 PM
bitcoin have many ways to developing our world in so many ways. its plays an important role in our life.it is an extra income source. by using it people can make themselves  self -sufficient  and they have a better life from before. it's  removes unemployment problems.so,i think bitcoin can developing with time.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 02:30:13 PM
Many in the developing world find it hard to get a job, but now when Bitcoin comes with all its convenience, it can help people who do not have jobs to get a job.
and Bitcoin is needed in developing countries to make this country more advanced
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
October 17, 2017, 02:28:29 PM
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Clearly, it will make the world better no doubt about that. So better build a business for it sooner so you can be one of tge people who did it early.

Now, in reality, the technology behinf Bitcoin is amazing. Simply because it is both a currency and an asset. It has the ability to improve the way we transact. It can improve the systems we have today. It can also be a way to lessen the number of unemployment. Why? Because clearly it is really profitable at the moment. And everyone who are willing can really do it and make it big in the crypto world. Because, it does not require much from a person. Just a good amount of common sense, good judgement, and a small capability of speaking and understanding English. These are the things that people need to start of living in the crypto world. But of course, more capabilities the better. But all in all, those are just the things a person needs to be able to get into the crypto world.

Now, if a lot of people get in this and gets a better life, then i am sure that it will improve not just the economy but the whole world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
October 17, 2017, 02:16:33 PM
Imagine if all the poor people in africa put all their wealth in bitcoin.
in 3 years they would be richer than the western world!!!!!

this is no joke.

Ofcourse we have take it as joke, because since they are being facing scarcity without food and shelter. How they can get into internet medium to start earning or investing. If anyone like you help to them by explain about it and make them to invest to bitcoin to make money.
None of the country politicians not allowing bitcoin to know or reach to any set of people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2017, 02:13:21 PM
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Yes surely bitcoin business can bloom your profits. It has got more chance of taking shape as compared to normal one because people are here to try new ways of getting involved into things. So, with your bitcoin related business crypto community will get attracted to your business and that would target specific leading to direct sell of business. Great opportunities can be created really. Hope to see you opening up and publish a business soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 17, 2017, 02:12:03 PM
Too much embezzling by governments when they receive cash, bitcoin might be able to circumvent governments so people can develop their own economy
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 17, 2017, 02:07:02 PM
Imagine if all the poor people in africa put all their wealth in bitcoin.
in 3 years they would be richer than the western world!!!!!

this is no joke.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 01:49:20 PM
Their are many ways in which bitcoins are actually helping this world.
They are providing people more financial freedom and privacy that is offered now by banks , no one can peek into our accounts without our permit.
After Bitcoins get globally accepted people can actually use btc and know that it is a crypto currency as well as an investment .
BTC may  actually become source of income for poeple in future by opening site sthat convert BTC into local fiats or just some miners can open shops to do immediate transactions by taking their taxes .
Activity: 336
October 17, 2017, 01:37:55 AM

It may be another thing that a country use to support their currency and might give a higher reward for them.

Countries needs to have a gold reserve to support their currency and the value of their currency will be proportional on the value of the gold that they have so if the price of gold went down their currency will be affected. Since on if you have an accepted currency that can supports your own like bitcoin with a price that increases fast it can help you on developing your country.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
October 16, 2017, 12:37:00 PM
Bitcoin can help developing countries by backing up their local currency in lieu of gold.

Aside from having a higher price with gold per oz. Bitcoin has a higher potential for an increase in price than gold. Having a bitcoin as an assurance of wealth for that country wlill help as long as other country will support them.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2017, 08:13:55 AM

not only that. bitcoin can make us more independent
many of the benefits of bitcoin have an effect on our lives. maybe a few years will come bitcoin will more absorb the public in the world.
Activity: 180
October 16, 2017, 08:09:59 AM

Bitcoin can unite the online community. It can caused the users to gain from their investments and open more opportunities. These opportunities will create more investments and improve life because of high income. This is the good side of globalization that can be seen in many third world countries nowadays.
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
October 16, 2017, 08:02:07 AM
The keypoint of btc is its transparency security freedom less work.btc can create new rich forum.all you need is just your wallet and internet
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 08:00:09 AM
bitcoin for all people has an important role to make life easier for all people. Bitcoin opens a great opportunity to earn a large amount of income by a lot of bitcoin. Even bitcoin can help people who do not have a steady job from it so that with  the  people are eager to earn money from bitcoin. so they prefer to be with today's development by working onlein in bitcoin greatly assisting those in unemployment. I think it's good for them, and it becomes easier as others are unemployed and have spare time for jobs in bitcoin many of the benefits of blockchoin that can help a country with a financial system.
I think it's great for them to work in bitcoin for everyday needs even in a successful future.
Activity: 69
October 16, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
Until very recently, Bitcoin was a rich man's game here. To put it bluntly: 90% of the Philippines is living on less than P500.00 per day per household, a statistic that is perhaps most staggering when one considers that the accepted definition of extreme poverty is $2 per day per person. The vast majority of the our citizenry doesn't even have enough money to eat 3 square meals, let alone allocate resources towards speculating on a fancy new digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
October 16, 2017, 07:40:54 AM

Bitcoin can't help the developing world. The Blockchain technology help the developing word.

Irrepective of a country's status, Blockchain technology can have an influence on too many sectors.

If you go by the stats, Bitcoin adoption is much more competitive in developing nations and by the same stats, governments of these countries have a hard time accepting Bitcoin.

In a developing nation, Bitcoin can be a solution to these:

1. Unbanked.

2. Remittance/Cross-border transactions.

3. Inflation.

4. Corruption.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2017, 07:32:29 AM
Bitcoin can surelt create a better world and also bitcoin can help balancing the financial condition of any individual or even can balance the economy of a individual country.
Activity: 112
October 16, 2017, 07:31:14 AM
Bitcoin can help thru Cashless transaction and safe money transfer.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 07:12:03 AM
Bitcoin can be earned through faucets on the Internet, has zero maintaining balance, does not require a credit check, is corruption-resistant, and can potentially grow in value over time. These aren't just "cool features."
Pages:
Jump to: