Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 18. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 16, 2017, 03:33:22 AM
Bitcoin can help the developing world by helping people to earn income especially those who are unemployed in that way ,bitcoin gives an opportunity to those who are less fortunate to earn for living. Simple way to reduce hunger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 16, 2017, 03:05:01 AM
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

By doing this you will surely help your economy to a better world, I am also planning to put up a business this year buy it's  more on merchandising and the mode of payment is thru btc. I believe by this we will spread the good system of bitcoin that change the world for a better.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
October 16, 2017, 02:29:21 AM
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

I don't know really know since bitcoin is just using this as a investment tool or a way to get an extra profit. From that I can say that it can help the people from getting some extra income out of services and advertisements but making the world better and having a good future because of bitcoin? I dont think so.

Yeah i think i agree with you though. There are lots of possibilities that can happen in the future, so there is also no sure and guarantee that it can be a game changing in the future, and as what other people say, future of all currencies, but theres a lot that can happen if we think about it carefully.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 02:17:54 AM
If people from the developing world has invested in btc in the past,it will help them grow their wealth by now as of now the rate has gone so high and when its high in normal case any investor will have a tendency to take out the profit by withdrawing his investment and transferring it to their bank account.The amount they withdraw will be spend in someway or the other by doing some sort of business or traveling which will in some way or the other will help in the economic growth of the nation .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 02:14:17 AM
With certainty the existence of this bitcoin support the progress of countries in the world. Because bitcoin keeps people involved in investing, they are improving in their economies. In this case would be very supportive once the development of the world.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 02:09:19 AM
Yes, all this will simply be in the future a single currency of the whole world, and there will not be any need to exchange exchangers. Yes, and it's easier that way, I went to another country and the money is already on hand. But to defeat the national currencies that have become stronger among people will be uneasy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
October 16, 2017, 02:06:32 AM
Bitcoin is a big help to us especially to those people who have financial problem.In my case even if I have job this is  not enough for our every day life.When I joined bitcoin I can have my other source of income I can say it the answer to avoid poverty in our world.If we work on bitcoin we can easily earned and having the benefits of it.Inspite of decentralized  digital system it can help many people to be rich.
Activity: 168
October 12, 2017, 10:27:48 AM
Btc will help with its decentralized. But more important bitcoin will help on economy basis. It will make new rich people. Help them on financial.
Activity: 273
October 12, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

I think it can help in developing with the help of its capability to give financial assistance to every people in the community, it may increase the money for tradings, capability to start a business which may help the government for taxes contribution, it keeps people in a certain place profitable in anyway, it can be an extra job or a main source of income, concluding that bitcoin really help individual but bwhen it combined all together it can help a lot in the society of each countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 12, 2017, 09:58:48 AM
It will help a lot in offering a more efficient method of sending money abroad because it shortens the time involved in trade settlements-and securing the best exchange rate. Bitcoin's strengths and blockchain technology allows you to send money accross borders without paying the high fees/charges.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 09:18:59 AM
The key point is that Bitcoin and Blockchain brings transparency, security and freedom
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
October 11, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

I don't know really know since bitcoin is just using this as a investment tool or a way to get an extra profit. From that I can say that it can help the people from getting some extra income out of services and advertisements but making the world better and having a good future because of bitcoin? I dont think so.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
October 11, 2017, 12:17:00 PM
39% of the World's Population does not have a Bank account. { 2 billion adults } .... You do not need to have a bank account

to use bitcoins, so this already solve one of the major problems these third world countries are faced with. People from 3rd

world countries, working in 1st world countries...can send money home, without having to pay 10% or more in fees to greedy

remittance companies like MoneyGram and Western Union.  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 11, 2017, 11:04:26 AM
Bitcoins have an important role to play in making our lives easier. So you're thinking about what bitcoins give in our lives see how people have been successful in life because of bitcoins. Now they are no longer working hard and are happy to have their families around
Bitcoin is developing our economic status easier. Digital currencies are occupied in major role of future world. Bitcoin is a user friendly , we can use any place and vice versa.  Most of the people's are like to buy bitcoin only. Because it should increase the value day by day.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 10:32:39 AM
Well people can make cheap money transfers, buy things without having bank accounts or credit cards. They can also store money (and might even make a profit without doing anything). They don't pay bank fees.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
October 11, 2017, 10:20:46 AM
when developing countries need economic development to become a developed country,
there is a bitcoin that can turn a developing country into a developed country,
Because with bitcoin makes people who do not have a job can have income ..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 11, 2017, 09:36:30 AM
Bitcoin is the best crytpo currency that can help to develop the world since it is used as a currency and as an asset.
BTC holders treat it as an asset and hold it for long term which determines that Bitcoin is a futuristic coin and can be used for a very long term.
People make payments and transactions through BTC which determines that it can be used in real time situations and hence it can be used towards developing the world.
naf
Activity: 83
Merit: 12
October 11, 2017, 09:34:44 AM
As you say, it may 'help many people who are wanted to have a fast transaction wherever they are and also it can opens a big opportunity for everyone who are wanted to earn an income through internet by using bitcoin''. However, I don't think it will 'create jobs for people and reduce unemployment' in the short/medium term. In fact, I consider that adopting a world universal fiat may be bad for our economies as it usually happens when we eliminate trade tariffs on goods.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 11, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

i wish i could remember the details of a real story that i read some time ago so i could find it and share a link with you. there was a guy in a developing country who started mining bitcoin and then use that bitcoin to buy stuff from other countries and import it in his own country and sell it there. i think his country was under sanction or something and couldn't do it with fiat.
and he had made an empire from this for himself. a lot of profit although mining was not exactly profitable for him but he used the reward to make a huge profit.

being global, decentralized and kind of anonymous can be helpful a lot.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
October 11, 2017, 09:23:57 AM
I think it make easier and have an unity that bitcoin can help the world if the bitcoin is decentralized i think its good to them. And it make easier because like the others who unemployed and have a rought time to a field job will be fit in this because if you used bitcoin you got an earning and it is easy to used and its have an faster transaction
Pages:
Jump to: