Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 4. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bitcoin helps people to recover their poverty,many unemployed people can earn sufficient amount of money to lead their live .
Activity: 25
One of the best examples you can see of developing countries using BTC to their advantage is Venezuela:

With their currency collapsing to being essentially worthless, they've needed to find other means to send (from the outside) funds to their family members still living in those difficult situations. They've been able to send funds through BTC, and consequently, the family members have been able to subsist and live using the online currency. It caught the attention of the gov't SO MUCH that they went ahead and launched a Petrodollar (SCAM) that said it would use their own oil barrels as leverage in the business.

Countries in the middle east, countries with a currency so devaluated the paper is worth more as a means to make fire than as a means of purchase, are all examples of countries that could use an un-biased, un-centralised, and un-regulated means for the transfer and safe keeping of their funds. Let the people have control over their own funds, and make small businesses that implement these so more and more people will adopt these cryptocurrencies rather than stay in the same old line of trusting FIAT.
Activity: 147
Bitcoin has a long way to bring about the financial revolution, but the trend is changing. The biggest gains will be those of the world’s poorest and least human rights. Currently, Bitcoin may still be the top 1% of the world, but entrepreneurs will find ways to make the world’s poorest part enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin. This is only a matter of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is able to change our future.
Blockchain technology can have an influence on too many sectors. It can be kill corruption, to reduce inflation, to change remittance and cross-border transactions, to change banked sector.
Activity: 147
Our world needs to innovate so we don't stop learning and developing other thing. We may adopt and use this bitcoin as a daily payment just like using fiat as of now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The developing world was made to be as they are, so the only thing needed for them is to not make them artificialy retarded. If they would want cryptos it should be their own choice. Too much messing up in their economy not make them any better.
Activity: 114
If you notice any intermediaries, they have a limit on the transfer and receive money in the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send. Once there, it will not be changed arbitrarily. Hackers can not attack. Such ownership creates conditions for prosperity for billions of people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

I think you should take care of the permissions and you should also make sure that your country accepts payments using bitcoin so that when you set up a business using bitcoin can be supported and approved by the state.
Activity: 365
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think if bitcoin is run correctly and calculated, then you will get a better future from now.
Activity: 394
Virtual currencies can contribute to social and economic development in the future and greatly assist the development of the country and promote it Cool
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
Bitcoin is like a super hero hero who can help someone who is experiencing kesulita, because when I have difficulty to live Bitcoin help and also change my life for the better. and my future becomes more colorful because of Bitcoin, so my future now depends on Bitcoin because of Bitcoin the super hero. Grin
Activity: 218
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
Bitcoin can give a better world for the future by increasing the percent of people who has a job, bitcoin can help people who don't have job just by allowing many to people to create account in bitcoin and help those people to earn money in bitcoin, by giving oppurtunity to those people who wants to have a better life, that is the help of bitcoin to have a better and improving the development of our world.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Have you experience to get a profit from trading or doing task related in bitcoin ?
if you have ,imagine every single person in your country is getting profit from bitcoin .
It would probably have a positive effect to the economy of a particular country...

Activity: 29
First of all, it will help the population of the whole planet to pay in stores with a single currency and make transfers very quickly.  Smiley
Activity: 276
Think bitcoin can help to develop the world in many respects, but the simplest is that the bitcoin can create more work for people and if you have a work, you have money, you get money, spend it and pay taxes therefore you can help your economy. at firs people must reunderstand what is money in global economy!
Also the usage of technology is widespread in our century, and bitcoin really copes up with the development. Bitcoin can really help with the transaction system of different countries in the world.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Bitcoin is very able to give the world and a better future. This has been proven for some people who use Bitcoin. Maybe this time Bitcoin cannot change all the life of people in the World. Because not everyone is familiar with Bitcoin. But for some people who know Bitcoin, Bitcoin greatly helps their economy get better. This has been very evident in front of my eyes. So I really believe in Bitcoin if one day Bitcoin can help the World grow.
Activity: 308
I think so too. Bitcoin development helps investors to enter the cryptocurrency market more and more quickly and profitably in the future. There are many projects in the potential and growing cryptocurrency market. This helps the economy to develop rapidly.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It can possibly give on which it can make transaction fast and secure wherever we are. Bitcoin can improve our lives just by holding it because bitcoin can give you a profit just by holding it, as the demand possibly rise in the future it is also a big possibility of earning a huge profit.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
How to develop with the help of people who work hard to promote and develop the bitcoin itself, if there is no hard work then bitcoin will not grow.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin will help boost the Cryptocurrency market and become a new trend in trading and business activities. Today, Blockchain technology is gaining a lot of attention from countries and intends to bring this technology into their country's finances. That may reflect that the Cryptocurrency market will be well received by many countries in the future after a period of prohibition. And Bitcoin is the kernel in the Cryptocurrency market
Pages:
Jump to: