Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 5. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I don't know how Bitcoin can make the world a better place. But I can say with confidence that blockchain can make the world better. A lot of projects built on blockchain deserve respect. We learned about the blockchain through bitcoin, so the Bitcoin merit too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
By making a profit from investing in bitcoins, Bitcoin is helping the world reduce unemployment in some countries. Bitcoins also help make payments faster and safer. Bitcoin also creates new business forms. bringing profits to investors
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Which makes the bitcoin good is the base system that makes up the bitcoin itself. And that is the blockchain. The basic system of bitcoin makes it easy in many ways. Transaction, history, until efficiency. Everything gets better. And I think this is the latest technology at the moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
The payments are secured so countries that don’t have strong banking system can get into agreements easier
Businessmen are attracted towards bitcoin because they are using it for international transactions with complete authority residing with them. We should promote bitcoin in developing countries and third world countries because they are huge in number and if they start supporting and using bitcoin, we are going to see it as a global currency soon. They should be told about the dual nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Think bitcoin can help to develop the world in many respects, but the simplest is that the bitcoin can create more work for people and if you have a work, you have money, you get money, spend it and pay taxes therefore you can help your economy. at firs people must reunderstand what is money in global economy!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Analysts are sure that the further dynamics of bitcoin will depend on the general popularity of the crypto currency and the influx of new players to the market, as well as the rules and laws of regulators around the world. However, today in the block-industry there is a high uncertainty, therefore, the risks for investors of others crypto currency are higher than ever.
Activity: 91
I guess it could help give those without jobs a way to earn for themselves and also make it easier for them to do business with people from all over the world.
Activity: 221
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

bitcoin can help the developing world by providing a better way of transactions, connections and by decreasing the population of the individuals who are not capable of providing their own needs. with bitcoin they can send their child to school which will be the future generations, the generations that is more competent and have a more high technology which will result to a better world. they will be connected with everyone and can buy and transact within just a few minutes or even seconds
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
in my opinion btc trading can make people think like investors and prepare for other forms of trading like as stocks and forex and if people would know this the wealth point would go higher in those countries.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
It's help to developing the world by helping people to reach they're goals and dreams in life so the country in the world will be have a many businesses in each country and they're invest in bitcoin in the trusted coin in website's ranking ..
Activity: 55
Bitcoins can fluidate the local circulations of daily cryptoz replaced with bitcoins as well as it will co exist with fiats
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
bitcoin a digital money and bitcoin a coin mining investment. I'm sure bitcoin really helps the world and reduces unemployment in the country. bitcoin is very useful for the world
Activity: 90
bitcoin really helps people in finding additional income, opens job opportunities in the online world and make a better future.
Activity: 89
I think bitcoin can help with developing the world through its easy process for all or increasing the value of tokens each day or the more help it makes for everyone I learn to use it is not impossible to lift each other their lives because it is a good apportunities for our countries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is perfect for the developing world that have bad financial management. There is too much corruption in oil and mineral rich countries that only a handful of officials get rich while the people are poor. Bitcoin will solve their problems by taking control away from those people who embezzle their country's wealth.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Bitcoin have been a very good alternative way of earning profits for the retired and the unemployed mostly because of how easy it is to buy and invest in the bitcoin industry. I think bitcoin helps these people since it provides them with profits therefore making them productive members of the country. Moreover, if bitcoin would be considered a currency then it will offer huge possibilities and a promising future for the world economy.
copper member
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is helping in developing the world in a number of ways, and Bitcoin is a Critpo currency that can be used for long periods of time. Many people in the world are working with Bitcoin, from which people who are unemployed in the world are earning money by sitting at home. And are contributing in making our country viable and the Bitcoin forum is helping us and our country to remove unemployment from the country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
many in my country are unemployed but now have an income from Bitcoin results by being a bounty hunter, it is very clear Bitcoin helps many people and makes the world more developed..
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
my opinion is very helpful and provide better in the future what else the government gives regulation about bitcoin it will surely help the country for in the future.
for example bitcoin in taxes will definitely help the country's income and develop bitcoin technology in countries that legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin will somehow take its niche in the global economy, the analyst believes. However, making long-term forecasts about the course and fate of crypto-currency is difficult
Pages:
Jump to: