Pages:
Author

Topic: How can bounty hunters reclaim their respect? - page 3. (Read 8059 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 100
The only solution is weekly payments in Ethereum.
This solution is indeed very good. But most projects don't want to do this. Even very rarely do we find projects that pay weekly in Ethereum. Because most projects also do not want to spend funds unless they issue tokens for bounty allocations. So this solution is good but difficult to realize.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
The problem is that there are too many desperate bounty hunters out here. Even if a group of hunters decide to boycott projects in which the promoters are too greedy, there will be enough people around to take their place. The system is also heavily biased against the hunters. Nowadays most of the bounties are not paying, and the bounty hunters are helpless in such situations.
Certain factors are really needed to be considered, this facts are reality inside the market even there's a lots of people who will join hands it will still filled by those remaining hunters who's willing to continue taking part of the projects.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?
So far, it's not a solution for me on this matter. As a bounty hunter, I continue to live it regardless of their bad treatment. During this time, I went through without feeling like you meant and many of the bounty hunter participants also increased.
if my hope for gift hunters hopefully can get more respect because from these years it seems that bounty hunters have no dignity anymore because most projects only use it for their benefit and don't think of people who have struggled to promote their coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

The only solution is weekly payments in Ethereum.

Anything else is dangerous as you might work for a project and never get paid, or get paid in useless coins that have no value.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
The problem is that there are too many desperate bounty hunters out here. Even if a group of hunters decide to boycott projects in which the promoters are too greedy, there will be enough people around to take their place. The system is also heavily biased against the hunters. Nowadays most of the bounties are not paying, and the bounty hunters are helpless in such situations.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
well you are very right. maybe there will be a time when the project no longer has a bounty program. I'm sure that. see the bounty players who are too arrogant and have far broken from the rules that have been set
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

So far, it's not a solution for me on this matter. As a bounty hunter, I continue to live it regardless of their bad treatment. During this time, I went through without feeling like you meant and many of the bounty hunter participants also increased.
Activity: 447

The only solution I think is escrow and payment by cash (BTC, ETH). Because even if the project pays tokens to the bounty hunters, if the tokens are not listed or have very low value, the hunters won't get anything back.
Activity: 282
So hard to tell about the problem. Bounty hunter payment usually depend on how much Fund on ico can be collect, if you can't reach hard cap then there is big chance your reward can be lower than beginning pool, or bad case we didn't get anything
I think all bounty hunters already know that. the risk that we will get, get a little, get nothing, or get it but the results cannot be enjoyed. I think that has become commonplace in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
So hard to tell about the problem. Bounty hunter payment usually depend on how much Fund on ico can be collect, if you can't reach hard cap then there is big chance your reward can be lower than beginning pool, or bad case we didn't get anything
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Bounty hunters never lost their respect, we just do not know how to enforce it, mots developers knows the value of hunters clearly and they all respect their role, but their cheating nature would not allow them to do the right thing, most developers have cheating nature except proven otherwise, it could even not be the direct owner of the project that is doing that, but it could be someone they have placed in charge of organizing the whole bounty campaign that is full of cheat.

I agree with you that we can all have our rules that will bind and protect all hunters, if we can all speak with one voice, and then we can achieve this. There is an adage in my language that says, whether the boss sells or not, the wages of the worker must be complete. They hired us to work, and should be ready to pay us, if they want our services, they have to pay us as we work, not that policy of paying at the end of the campaign, because we don’t submit our work at the end of the campaign too, we do that daily.
Activity: 312
There's no way right now bounty hunter earn respect due to many reason just like dumping all the token at once when the reward has been distributed and Farming on the same bounty which it can affect also because he have the great power to dump all that would result the price crashing of the coins or token
even though the bounty dumps coins or tokens I think if a project with a good market can overcome this. because the coins earned by the bounty hunter are not much compared to the bonuses given to investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
There's no way right now bounty hunter earn respect due to many reason just like dumping all the token at once when the reward has been distributed and Farming on the same bounty which it can affect also because he have the great power to dump all that would result the price crashing of the coins or token
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
I think the project managers and investors are looking to bounty hunters like they are dumping machines. So they are altering the rules and rewards. They are creating vesting periods for bounty hunters while everyone is trading, after the vesting period tokens are usually turn to bits and pieces.

The reward from trading is not bounty. Bounty is often a way for more people to know about the project, it is a marketing without advertising through Facebook or Google. Because the team knows that bounty will reach those who are participating in this market rather than advertising on Facebook or Google
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Theres no solution to this one because Bounties isnt a right for you to make such rules.As a marketer you have agreed all the terms on the first place and you know the risk behind it right? On not being paid or being scammed on the end.Even how hard you do push up on claiming your rights or respect it wouldnt change at all.
This is why as a bounty hunter you should research as hard as you can on joining up projects which is pretty legitimate on your view than choosing blindly.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yes.
Escrow accounts are already used in paying bounty campaigns, but these are isolated cases.
there is even a dexico project that is indeed escrow in paying hunter bounties. Payments are sent to all participants but then the team all disappears without any news. then there is no escrow guarantee or not.
Well, so you can put forward a proposal that payments take place in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Many on this forum will support your undertaking.
it is already happening. Many projects already pay in ethereum or bitcoin, but there are two problems: payments are very small or the number of participants is very limited.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Yes.
Escrow accounts are already used in paying bounty campaigns, but these are isolated cases.
there is even a dexico project that is indeed escrow in paying hunter bounties. Payments are sent to all participants but then the team all disappears without any news. then there is no escrow guarantee or not.
Well, so you can put forward a proposal that payments take place in Bitcoin or Ethereum. Many on this forum will support your undertaking.
Activity: 358
I see where you got that thought from. i think its because bounty hunter has been known as dumper. in telegram so many bounty hunter keep asking about stupid question or asking about question that they already answer even its not long ago, its getting repetitive and its annoying them. some of bounty hunter is just to lazy to read and do research. i think we can try to remaind the developer that bounty is the place where they got their community and investor, also bounty hunter is the token holder, and a lot of project investor come from bounty hunter, including myself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Without bounty hunters? I think their project will not promote to the market as easy as bounty hunters will do . Project manager will pay for expensive advertisement unlike what the small amount of salary that they give to the bounty hunter to promote their project. I think bounty hunter will deserved to respect and to appreciate their work by giving right amount of salary.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Firstly, the payment method for most of the bounties is the respective tokens of the project. So whether they are paying in advance or after the campaign doesn't matter since the token will be valuable only when it is listed on an exchange. Surely getting paid in advance would be a benefit if the token is already listed on an exchange but that isn't the case for most of the projects. Secondly, most of the bounties these days require KYC to be done which is again a burden. So getting paid in advance wont help you if you are not in compliance with the KYC procedure.
Pages:
Jump to: