Pages:
Author

Topic: How can bounty hunters reclaim their respect? - page 6. (Read 8059 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
We need a trade union into which the amount allocated to the bounty campaign will initially be transferred and after it ends, the tokens will be sent to the addresses.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
There are some bounties that I found and I think that is fair because payments are accumulated at the end of the month, and that is very much in accordance with those contained in the rules of the thread. I think to look for a bounty is also examined first, or looking for a professional bounty manager is usually clearer for payment problems.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
OP, it is time to move forward and focus on how you can make profit from crypto apart from participating in bounty campaign, developers are gradually losing faith in bounty hunters and very soon it may get worse instead of complaining about that,i feel it is time to move on.

yes, once again, we don't need to think about that. the most important thing is to stay focused on this work and look for projects that really deserve to be followed. especially now that I see the market situation has begun to improve, so it's time to focus on collecting tokens from the prize campaign.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Gaining respect and trust in many bounty Hunters now is difficult as many of bounty Hunters are cheating in terms of doing multiple accounts in single bounty and they are turning in scammers sometimes so its not good for many good bounty Hunters as they are being affected by it and many of bounty managers or project management dont trust bounty Hunters and implementing the Kyc for us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

i think what you are saying is impossible because as bounty hunters we are moving alone. We do what we need to do and we do not collaborate to any fellow bounty hunters when it comes to finding a good project to participate with.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Bounty hunters are not united, bounty hunters just accept what's coming on them and this is the reason why the developers are abusing them, if a bounty manager has a bad reputation running a bounty campaign, the best that we can do is  don't join that bounty manager's campaign.
Activity: 311
The team members should respect bounty hunters, because they are representing a real power. I have already seen some projects that refused to pay bounty hunters and within several months this company was completely eliminated from crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
The only thing you can do is stop promoting campaign which don't want to give BTC/ETH as reward, at least some portion of the reward should be BTC/ETH and this budget must be escrowed through a trusted forum escrow providor.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The solution to this is very simple but not easy for people to implement because some people do as if their life only depend on this bounty. To me bounty hunters need to stop acting as if the life depend on the tips they would get from bounty hunting, just check most telegram bounty group, you would be annoyed and when this become a norm, the developers would also start treating them the same way. As for scam bounty, what need to be done is look before you jump
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
OP, it is time to move forward and focus on how you can make profit from crypto apart from participating in bounty campaign, developers are gradually losing faith in bounty hunters and very soon it may get worse instead of complaining about that,i feel it is time to move on.
But you aren't moving on from bounty hunting ,your profile account is wearing iskra coin signature ,the advice you should be spreading is bounty hunters must not give up and keep learning everyday ,the more they learn the better outcome they will get
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Well bounty hunters if do their work as directed are generally respected and paid as promised but yes sometimes we do not get anything due to ico raising low funds or team not paying to hunters but we have to keep this in mind that bad guys are everywhere even in real life we see such people everyday who do not care for others so this is life and we have to learn to move on if something happens against our expectations.
Activity: 277
Merit: 1
It will be difficult for the majority of bounty hunters to be on the same page otherwise some of these low paying projects might be thought a good lesson. These projects have no regards for hunters, already trading projects if seen should be promoted more than some of the ones offering low payout. Reclaiming respect will be almost impossible.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?
We (bounty hunters) are underestimated by many in our work in promoting the project. In my opinion, after 2017 it happened until now. Actually, in my opinion, they know our role clearly. Maybe they have started to find new strategies to make a famous project. From me there is no solution.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
I also want to be like that, but you know that we are not the person can create the rules. However, we have the right to participate or refuse with any bounty that we don't like.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
No solution at all!

This is the risk that we have whenever we join any bounties. When we have joined, we are abide by their rules meaning and one of the rules are they can change the terms at any time. So meaning to say, whatever they do we have to follow it. It is really up to them if they will be fair especially some bounty hunters are cheaters in which unfair to us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
I also miss the good old bounty hunting days where bounty hunters receive very considerable rewards during distributions. Big enough that you can go trading with it. But right now there are so many bounty hunters that compete with its other even though the stakes are very low.
The problem is not with the number of bounty hunters, at least there are bounty campaigns that still have limited number of participants. The main problem is the ill treatment given to bounty hunters by the project team.
- Bounty allocation is reduced.
- Bounty payment us delayed.
- Refusal to pay bounty hunters
And many more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
the only solution that is available for us is to crush the reputation of the project if they do not behave fairly with bounty hunters. we have a lot of opportunities if we all will act together
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I think the problem with bounties this days is we have too many bounty hunters to share a certain bounty pool allocation ,just imagine thousands of hunters waiting to share 20,000$$ worth of rewards
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
The best solution I can think of right now is to stop promoting ICO bounty projects, you can pick bounties that have no ICO and are already trading ,this way you will know what you will get
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I also miss the good old bounty hunting days where bounty hunters receive very considerable rewards during distributions. Big enough that you can go trading with it. But right now there are so many bounty hunters that compete with its other even though the stakes are very low.
Pages:
Jump to: