Pages:
Author

Topic: How can bounty hunters reclaim their respect? - page 7. (Read 8059 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

I don't think there is any solution to that but the fact remains we have to overlook and keep doing our things but I will suggest that Scam thread be always created for such project and let others be aware of it
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

The best way I can think of is stop doing bounty hunting to this ICO and promote gambling sites or those coins that are laready in the market that already has a good repuation in the community, the fact, there are so many bounty hunters and some of them join in regards if the bounty will pay them or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
OP, it is time to move forward and focus on how you can make profit from crypto apart from participating in bounty campaign, developers are gradually losing faith in bounty hunters and very soon it may get worse instead of complaining about that,i feel it is time to move on.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

Majority of them never do any research and they are creating so many complaints when they are getting bad projects. they must realized if that's their own risk. So many untrusted developers can become another concern too. there is no solution for that but the only way make these hunters do research before trying to promote anything.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Some bounty projects are so fair with their bounties by telling participants how much they make weekly per the rank of their membership, 3$-10$ per week ,these projects never failed me and as small as the payout is the token ends up adding more value in short period of time, would have been better if bounty hunters can be treated in a such a way that we are really needed by these projects
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
this is just my thinking don't be offended I am also a bounty hunter, seeing the traffic generated by the promotions made by the bounty hunter in my opinion is less efficient and that makes the project treat the bountyhunter badly, and always gives a reward at the end (after the investor trades) an bounty is always made by projects that don't want to waste their funds. for promotion or in short a quick way of promotion without having to use services that are quite expensive, and that's why bounty hunters always get less good pay.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
There were some of the about the projects run with the Bitcoin payment in the last year and in 2017 as well but in the current year none of them are available which source that most crypto product lost interest on the bounty hunters and they moved to the exchanges for promoting their new projects.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

no there is unfortunately no solution here. the problem is that there are so many people who participate no matter how low the payout is. and then there are those who it is completely no matter how high the amounts are because they participate with several users to earn more. unfortunately, the bounty topic in the forum is completely degenerated. but belongs here simply to Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 14

Pages:
Jump to: