Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 18. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 03:41:26 PM
If you want to quit a coin that is dependant upon the coin you have invested into for each coin there is a common method to go to the cryptocurrency exchange platform you are using but if you cannot buy or sell your coin over there then it is a good idea to go to the coins site , there you will find or maybe even execute the procedure to sell the coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
March 11, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
If you have a better investment strategy, do it Smiley and be rich. Other assets are also subject to ups and downs, so what is your new risk after converting your crypto to other thing.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 06:53:11 PM
The benefits that you will gain if you sell your altcoins in the long run is your income is much more. When you buy some coins then it is better to hold it in the long period of time.
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 06:40:58 PM
Exchange platforms help you a lot in this task if you just want to quit then that is the code world for selling the coin in the cryptocurrency market, based on the exchange platform you are using there are different procedures to sell your coin but all of these procedures to sell the cryptocurrency are fairly simple and only clecked bases so shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 297
February 27, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
No dont give up because we need to to wait and work hard and ofcourse patient here to become a successful  someday and hold until market are stable
February 27, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
I think continue hold may be a good way, if the current currency fell, so you can continue to buy more altcoin, then you will reduce the cost, because I believe that in the near future, there will be a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
I think you should hold instead to quit. In holding your investment there will be a huge income waiting for you unlike in quitting there will be no income or grace that will come to you after doing that.
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
Just hold and do not quit. In the world of cryptocurrency, being volatile of all coins can't be avoided. Not all cases if the value of all coins had been dumped, you will automatically suffers in losses.
You can just hold it then wait for the right when you can sell it without losses.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
February 21, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
The benefit if you hold your altcoin is you will get more profit by waiting the price is go up. Don't sell your altcoin when the price is still down. Quit out is not the best solution if you want to get more money.

If the coins are going to red must better to hold it just to sell it in a low price. Actually being a red in a market not too long we know it will recover the market into a high value of the coins your holding. So that's why must better to hold only a weak hands can sell of their coins.
Activity: 490
February 16, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
The key to success in the crypto world is diligent and patient. You just need to wait for the price to go back up. So hold up all your altcoin until the price matches what you want.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
February 16, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
In the lower positions, selling is at least silly, it is best to wait for the stabilization of the market, increase both the rate and the volume of sales. The market does not like fussy and impatient people. Be coldly blooded. Only HODL.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
If Altcoins go down you shouldnt panic just HODL.You will earn a lot of money. If altcoins' prices 2x, you can sell them.
Activity: 123
February 16, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
The formula on trading is simple Buy low (the dip) Sell High (the peak) , the matter is everyone really don't know when exactly buy and sell the investment, so as long as you got profit whenever you want to sell go ahead selling, and whenever you see a good project and you think the coin will be up until certain date, go ahead go buying and Hold. so it is easy, what is hard is to controlling our emotion. so i always said to my self that when i investing on something i always set the date, not the price, so whatever the price will be it doesn't matter, and that makes me feel more comfort and calm.
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 04:20:43 AM
When bitcoin starts to fall I wish I had sold it, it does not always work to hold
Activity: 490
February 16, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
Quiting is not solution, of any doubt. Self–restraint is the best option to see the result. lastly its your decision to hold or quit according to the market result.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
Of course you do not need to go out. Just need to learn to wait, because to be able to wait, this is probably the most important in the world of crypto-currency. Patience is a very good skill in people. The main thing is just not to rush anywhere

Yes I definitely agreed with you pal, this was so many times has been said in the different topic here, only patience in waiting is the key for us to succeed in trading to become successful in the end. But mostly became impatience and got got panic selling when the price value crashed down instead of to remain on what they are and calm its not what they are doing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 14, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Hello...Friends

If you really believe in crypto currency, then you should be prepared for the fact that the coins will dynamically change their value, then up and down. But to guess where the main points of sale and purchase of a token is very difficult.
Timing is really important whether if you are buying or selling a project, we are still in the process of anticipating changes, so if you are really sure that the project that you are supporting will make a good progress then buying it and holding for long term is really good, the fact that even in the struggles and price downfall we are still willing to hold and wait, crypto have a lots to offer just by doing your homework and keep looking for ideas then you are good to go without dealing with fear of losing your investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
February 14, 2018, 11:04:44 AM
If you made enough profit since you start crypto trading you can exit,if not you can hold and wait  they ll recover soon
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 14, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
I advise you to hold it even if all altcoin is down. because it is common in every year. I think the price of going up someday, at that exact moment, we will benefit.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
If you will quit here at this moment, you'll surely miss a lot of opportunities to learn and grow your skills here. It is better to hold your coins and wait for it to earn your profit when the market start recovering. Maybe you can sell it too and buy other coins that you think youll get a fast earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: