Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 13. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
I advise you to hold it even if all altcoin is down. because it is common in every year. I think the price of going up someday, at that exact moment, we will benefit.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
If you have been into crypto for long time you should be used to market not stable and fluctuating crypto markets are like that. Can't decide for you if you can't bare it then quit.
Activity: 36
June 16, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
If you are down so much just add some more. You will come back on top and then some
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Keep it easy mate. The market is just temporary on a correction mode and sooner this will bounce back and you can get your profits. Learn to be patient as this will take enough time to be on top again. Holders will be rewarded soon.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 12:27:39 AM
Just HODL mate that is why I always recommend to always invest what you afford to lose. Cryptocurrency is at high rish and very volatile that is why you need some balls here to get on board. Holding a token really takes time it could be 6 months or even a year to reach the amount it need to be really profitable.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
I must say that crypto market is realy potential. If you quit, you will never get any chance to earn while holding there is possibility to your coins to grow more. I recommend you to think it twice before quiting because you might regret it when you decide to quit, you will gonna waste the opportunity to earn a lot.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 12:24:12 AM
If you sell  at low price , you will lose money. So I suggest you wait. I think the price will rise with time.
Activity: 111
June 15, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
I think the price of Altcoin is quite low and it is very suitable for those who want to hold it for a long time. So, you should buy it now. Besides, now it is hard for you to get out of the bottom because it seems to sell you now will lose a lot.
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 08:58:37 PM
If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
Activity: 378
June 14, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
If you have confidence in the market and intend to hold long, then you should hold until the end of 2018, which may be a good time to make a profit. School values are very volatile, so just calm down and wait. If you do not have confidence in the market, it is best to wait for the price and withdraw.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Everything depends on your decision. If you do not believe in the development of crypto, then no one will convince you of it. These are your risks and your money. There are no universal tips. In my opinion, we must wait. But I'm not sure that growth will happen quickly. I think that we should be patient in this case.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 07:36:22 AM
Hello...Friends

in terms of trade up and down is commonplace, in overcoming this problem you must be wise in making decisions. no need to go out because it will not change the losses that are being experienced, we must be more patient and learn the value of grapik in the past whose value will rise again, I think this will avoid the loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
I think is late to quit from the market now, crypto is not will be down trend forever but also will be turn in to up trend.  The market cap of crypto now decreased but this market cap can be going up multiple times just in a few month, like last year that market cap from june to december was going up to more than 60 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 13, 2018, 09:59:34 PM
I think continue hold may be a good way, if the current currency fell, so you can continue to buy more altcoin, then you will reduce the cost, because I believe that in the near future, there will be a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market.

Hm, if you quit now it will double your loss, you cant earn profit and you loss your money, instead of quitting i recommend you to wait, dont rush and panic if crisis happen, remember this is crpyto world its normal to rise and to fall. Just relax.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 13, 2018, 09:43:14 PM
Hello...Friends

this is a crypto world that is very emotionally draining for everyone who wants to join the world of crypto. so the main thing that must be owned for anyone who wants to join the world of crypto is of course the most important thing is to have a high patience because as I said that the world of crypto is an activity that is very draining our emotions.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
Hello...Friends

market saw this condition at the some years ago and i do not advise you to quit crypto, i can tell you just wait to see raising. we are at the end of falling cycle and raising will reach after this cycle. wait and take profit do not panic sell because you will damaged.
Activity: 111
June 13, 2018, 09:24:55 PM
I think continue hold may be a good way, if the current currency fell, so you can continue to buy more altcoin, then you will reduce the cost, because I believe that in the near future, there will be a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 12, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
Basically, as you have said there are two options sell (quit) or hold for more time with the hope that the prices will go up again. Personally, I would recommend to hold your investments and don`t be too quick on the selling trigger. If you want to sell some coin, wait a week more and then decide.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
By being patient you can do Hodl the coins which is worth it. Hodling will definitely gives you a profitable income but make sure to it the coins is good project. I am holding bitcoin and eth these days because I am certain of it that can going up.
Pages:
Jump to: