Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 14. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
I must say that crypto market is realy potential. If you quit, you will never get any chance to earn while holding there is possibility to your coins to grow more. I recommend you to think it twice before quiting because you might regret it when you decide to quit, you will gonna waste the opportunity to earn a lot.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 04, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
just hold your  coins mate, you will regret in a few months as soon as you realize that you lost a lot of potential profit because of not being patient enough
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 04, 2018, 09:37:23 AM
You do not need to make the decision of opting out of crypto market because of the fall you in the market price. The fall is only temporary and the market will recover soon, if you decide to opt out now, you might loose a lot but if you continue holding your coin, as long as it is a potential and stable coin, it will rise as soon as the market recover and you can then sell and make profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 04, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
if you are a person who understands the trading situation you will not think to get out of the crypto market. I saranka you to stay afloat not until you stop and lose
trust me everything will get better again

Firstly enter the market only if you have some excess money and do not require it in short term. If you can meet this criteria then only invest so that even if market falls you can easily hold it for some time and do not have to do panic selling and also can make some profit by following this rule.
Activity: 107
June 04, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
No need to quit when cryptocurrency is in bearish season you d only lose your capital, be patient for a while and you will smile
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 04, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
Its better to hold than to quit, because quitting never wins, if you have some patient you just need to wait until the price of your tokens or coins grows up, so you can get some profit.
patience re for those that are willing to have a good future hold are pretty good than quitting there is no good on it cause as long as you know that you may have the ability to make some effort of holding you can be able to take that for.
copper member
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
This is not right time to sell your coins instead it is buying time. Have the patience as this will return you in profit. Selling at this point will return you loss or may be little profit but hold will give you big profit in long run.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Its better to hold than to quit, because quitting never wins, if you have some patient you just need to wait until the price of your tokens or coins grows up, so you can get some profit.
Activity: 90
May 24, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
you do not need to get out, it's just that you have to have patience to wait. Just believe that the market price will rise so be patient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
if you are a person who understands the trading situation you will not think to get out of the crypto market. I saranka you to stay afloat not until you stop and lose
trust me everything will get better again
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
you can quit of you want to but there is a lot of possibilities that can happen on the bitcoin and also hold your tokens as of now because the price of the bitcoin is prefer to hold it until it became bigger again
Activity: 110
May 18, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
Be calm, do not be rash to take action. Your struggle is not over here yet. Crypto will still be able to grow. You just need time to be patient waiting for the crypto to flourish again. You can see from the growth charts crypto as evidence for you to believe that crypto is able to grow and have a great chance to increase the price of coins. You will regret coming out of the crypto now, as you come out without any profit, while crypto will soon give you many benefits.
Activity: 148
May 18, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
I think that you can choose to leave this market for a while and still hold your tokens. Only the tokens you hold won't crash. Then I believe you will have a very big gain, because this market will not last forever. Trough.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 03:05:42 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Dont quit we all know market nature its price goes up and down. Be patient just hold your altcoin and it will give you a profit, in crypto patience is all we need.
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
If you quit you already lose. If you hold there is a big chance that your coin you have will recover or get a profit. If you are new in this game, it is normal to think that way but remember quiters never win.
Activity: 25
May 17, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
this happen like many times already. just get used to it. If you believe in the tech, more will come into tech adoption and also start to buy some tokens. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 17, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
When a coin you favour drops in value because of the overall market conditions and not because of problems with the coin itself then that is a time to purchase more and cost average down. Then when the market recovers you stand to gain a larger profit then previously and its one of the principe rules of investment.
Activity: 26
May 17, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
if you quit you will take loss if there is any or you will short your profits instead of holding and waiting at least to not face any loss or recover your profits that you had made.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 16, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
I suggest you to stay calm and hold your coins as this market give you positive returns in long run as this crypto market have lot of potential of growth. Hold for some time as the market is in consolidation mode and a big up move is expected in near future.
Activity: 121
May 16, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Honestly, if you can't wait, you can just cut your losses and quit. Then you can just reinvest in smaller altcoins. Good luck  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: