Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn from cryptocurrency as a starter? - page 4. (Read 2456 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115
Well, I always advise newbies to make some researches in cryptocurrency field before even starting. And to be honest, there is multiple ways to earn cryptocurrencies depending on your skills. For example, if you are an artist or graphic designer, you can start freelancing. It’s literally one of the best to gain crypto. All you have to do is to build a portfolio and post it in famous forums. The beginning might be tough due to the market is full of freelancers ( competitors). The more you are creative and talented, the more you attract clients.

In addition to that, trading is not profitable nowadays due to the market is volatile. I would rather invest in Bitcoin and ETH than waste my money and time on altcoins, most of them are shitcoins except few on top 30. Same goes to mining, it is no longer profitable too. Otherwise, E-commerce is one of the best sources of funds in this era. If you are capable to start working on it, don’t hesitate.
SS$
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
We understand that millions around the world have found ways to make additional income with cryptocurrencies. For the average person, making money with cryptocurrencies can be an intimidating thought but we're here to  tell you that it doesn't have to break the bank.  In fact, putting in even a small amount is enough to get you started.  Let's say you started small.  All you have to do is choose a cryptocurrency to buy (when the price drops), hold it, and then sell when the currency reaches a desired price.
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.
Since you are a new trader and have joined the market for the first time. So you don't know the details about trading so you don't invest in this situation, definitely learn to analyze the market first then you invest. Of course, when you invest, your money will start with very little. And if you get profit from investing later on, you can gradually increase your funds. Then you will understand better details about the market and you will never be afraid of losing your funds.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Before you start investing, it's important to research more not just research more but research deeper and understand what it is and how it works. There are plenty of online resources, such as blogs, videos, and forums ( like this blog site ), that can help you learn about cryptocurrency and blockchains.

just remember to investing in cryptocurrency is not without a risks, so its important to do your own research and only invest what can you afford to lose. Wink Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
There are many ways to earn cryptocurrency here in this business world. If you start here in the forum, you can invest in new projects that come out or enter the crypto space, as long as you first know if it has potential, how the project will work out, and find out the whitepaper that it has even if who are the people behind this project.

Secondly, you can invest in the exchange platforms that are on the top list and one of the bases to know them is to look at coinmarketcap or coingecko, or crypto.com, there are also bounties or airdrops.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

the crypto market is the most unstable and very volatile market so it needs thorough preparation before starting to trade cryptocurrency.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.

if you intend to fulfill your daily living expenses through cryptocurrency trading then I have to say to you to discourage that intention, but you can still earn bitcoins and some other cryptocurrencies (besides trading) by participating in signature campaigns - blogging - becoming a P2P exchange provider.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
First of all, if you're going to enter this type of business, it's important to know the ins and outs of it first so you don't look like a fool because you don't have a clue yet.

Researching cryptocurrency first before getting into it is a smart move so you know what you're getting into. Second, you must have money to buy what you are going to trade, thirdly you must also know what crypto you are going to buy and why you are going to buy it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 421
You need to know about investing first Never invest in Crypto currency without knowing about investment as it may put your wealth at risk. Don't be so restless in advance spend regular time in forum and always try to know people can do anything if they try.  And trading has no specific time or season. If you know about trading you can trade anytime.  You said that the market is in turmoil right now but in this turmoil many people are trading and one of the reasons they are profiting is because they have enough knowledge about trading that they know when to trade and when to sell. So try to gain this related knowledge without losing patience first.
I am agreeing with your opinions, trading is a risky it can be dangerous when someone without knowing the trading analysis . But We have to also agree with that If you don't start , it will never start. So in this case for current situation I will suggest that Start trade with Bitcoin for your fund security. Because currently in my view all others alt-coins are not right for believing . So in the beginning of starting trading my suggestion will be only trading in bitcoin .
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you are a newbie in crypto business and these are the things you should consider to earn here in cryptocurrency.

First, if you have money you can buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that you should know how to implement "Do your own research" so that your capital is not wasted. Second, if you don't have money, you can also participate in the bounties here in this forum. 3rd is that you can also invest if you think the token has future potential in new projects that are coming out in this industry.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
If you are considering trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it is essential to understand that this is a high-risk activity, and there is no guarantee of profit.
Therefore, it is necessary to research and have a solid understanding of the market before getting started.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 296
You need to know about investing first Never invest in Crypto currency without knowing about investment as it may put your wealth at risk. Don't be so restless in advance spend regular time in forum and always try to know people can do anything if they try.  And trading has no specific time or season. If you know about trading you can trade anytime.  You said that the market is in turmoil right now but in this turmoil many people are trading and one of the reasons they are profiting is because they have enough knowledge about trading that they know when to trade and when to sell. So try to gain this related knowledge without losing patience first.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Many projects have been lost during this long period of mostly volatility in the market for a long time It is very difficult to say for sure in such conditions.Most people believe that Bitcoin will return to its previous position in time Currently there are many successful projects but it is difficult to identify the successful project among so many projects That is why one should do a lot of research and then invest so that some profit can be collected
Activity: 714
Merit: 277

-    From what I see in your status, there are only two things you can do to make money here, first, you have to invest or buy crypto to trade, but you must learn to research and study it first.

Second, if you think you have skills that you can use in this industry, I think it's good to use them here and post them on service section mate.

You can also join the bounties if you don't want to spend money, which you can find in the bounty section.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
The world of cryptocurrencies at the moment can offer you many ways to earn: for example, if you do not have the funds, then you definitely need to continue to communicate, gaining experience and earning merit. After that, you will be able to participate in the sub-campaign. Also look for airdrops, for example on daomaker. If you have money, you can invest it in PoS. Or buy a computer and mine tokens. The choice is huge.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
I'm assuming, you already started using, playing, and investing in cryptocurrencies. For others who have same questions, I would like to mention:

There are several ways to earn from cryptocurrency as a starter:

Buying and holding: One of the most popular ways to earn from cryptocurrency is by buying and holding onto coins for a long period of time. This is known as "HODLing" and it involves buying coins at a low price and holding onto them until their value increases, at which point you can sell them for a profit.

Trading:
Another way to earn from cryptocurrency is through trading. This involves buying and selling coins on a regular basis, usually in response to market fluctuations. This can be a more active and potentially profitable approach, but it also comes with a higher level of risk.

Mining: Some cryptocurrencies can be mined, meaning you can earn new coins by contributing your computing power to validate transactions and secure the network. This requires specialized equipment and can be more technical than buying and holding or trading.

Staking: Some cryptocurrencies also offer staking, which is where you hold a certain amount of coins in a wallet and earn interest on them.

Airdrops and bounties: Some projects offer airdrops, which is where they give away free coins to holders of a certain coin or to those who sign up for their project. Bounties are a task-based rewards system where users can earn coins by completing certain tasks, such as promoting the project on social media or translating the project's whitepaper.

It's important to note that earning from cryptocurrency can be risky and it's essential to do your own research, understand the technology and the project behind the coin, and be aware of the market conditions before making any investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 231
There are many ways you can earn from cryptocurrency.  But one of the ways for you to earn from cryptocurrency is trading in different coins. But you can trade only if you have complete understanding about trading. First thing you need to do is to create your account on any exchange account. Then you need to deposit some amount of money in that exchange wallet. Then buy any coin of your choice at a low price and then sell that coin when the market goes up a bit. This is how you can profit from trading.
You may already know that many people have succeeded in investing in Bitcoin. You can invest in Bitcoin if you want. Because currently the Bitcoin market is at a very low level. So if you can buy bitcoin now and hold it for a long time then I think you will earn a lot of profit in the future. But no one else will take the responsibility of your own if there is profit or loss by investment. Maybe we can give you directions but you have to take responsibility for these. If you can take these responsibilities then I think you can be on your way to investing.
Activity: 342
Merit: 169

1- Buying and holding: Buy good coins & continue holding until your trade goes in profit, and sell them when you  have sufficient profit.
for those who earn or work it is very good to invest Btc and ETH money. I have studied the track record of the coin, where I own the coin with very good fundamentals.

2- Mining Bitcoin by using your own equipment or you can buy cloud  mining contract offered by exchanges, like Binance offers to  its account holders from time to time.
if to mine coins definitely require a large fee.PC used for Mining or mining Bitcoins is not possible with normal software. There are several special software that can be used then the GPU component, RAM, power supply, adapter.The operating room also needs attention. The room must always be cool, have good air circulation, and avoid dusty rooms, use a temperature of around 16 to 18 degrees Celsius to avoid condensation. the cost is quite expensive for me as a newbie,

3- Join Bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk but make good research before you decide to participate.
4- Participating in Airdrops is also very popular way to make free earning but make good research and due diligence before you join them.
for the bounty itself, you must have social media such as Wallet, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Medium, Telegram.
with enough followers to take part in bounty campaigns, and enough time to work on projects and distribute giveaways.
A good Bounty Manager in my opinion.
-Little mouse
- CryptopreneurBrainboss
- Murat
- julerz12 etc

for the airdrop itself, just do what has been provided in the form, follow the instructions on the form and finish it, to get an uncertain token or coin. depending on your luck. that's the difference between a bounty and an airdrop in my opinion
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
actually there is no right time to enter the market because the market will always fluctuate, and we will see that it is always insecure, the current market is different from old , so my advice is to prepare your mentality in advance to deal with problems that will arise if you experience the worst, and if you want to start my advice trade with good performing coins don't meme coins
There are some meme tokens that are really good in trading one is the Shib token. If a trader is smart and understands market fundamentals he can generate good profits from SHIB tokens by trading. And there is so many other meme coins that give good trading profit. But, just need to be smart while trading them..

I guess for a starter and noob it is better to start trading with only top 5 coins, BTC, ETH, Cardano, Solana, and Avax because these are the coins with biggest marketcaps and good volatility which best for day trading.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
actually there is no right time to enter the market because the market will always fluctuate, and we will see that it is always insecure, the current market is different from old , so my advice is to prepare your mentality in advance to deal with problems that will arise if you experience the worst, and if you want to start my advice trade with good performing coins don't meme coins
Activity: 882
Merit: 645
I have really learnt a lot from these discussions. They are really an eye-opener, I must say .. Crypto will give millions of people that much needed financial freedom.
What crypto gives to one individual, it takes from others. You should know that. It's not like crypto is some organisation or business that pays anyone. It stands as just a currency with asset properties, at least for now.
What you put in, has a tendency of either appreciating or depreciating. Just like in the real estate if I may.
What really pays you is your skill. Either in the services you offer or in your ability to see investment opportunities and pick it up.

You can buy some coins and either build a fortune from it or end up being even more broke than you were just before. There really isn't any guarantee of success nor failure.
Pages:
Jump to: