Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn from cryptocurrency as a starter? - page 2. (Read 2456 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.
The best time start your bitcoin trading is when you are are prepared first. Being prepared to start up trading means you might have gotten knowledge about bitcoin trading and understand the rules that you must follow. When it comes to bitcoin trading both the bear and bull market are seasons that trading can take place,  I believe if you learn trading very well you won't be confused  when to start. Get prepared before you start trading with your money and never let urge of making quick money to let you enter the market when you know you are not prepared and know know nothing about bitcoin market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.

You are still new to the market, and that's why you are worrying yourself about the market situation. However, I cannot advise you to start bitcoin trading now because that is what you mention here, but instead, as a beginner, you should buy bitcoin and hodl for a long time to wait for the bull run, or when the price reaches your target, you can sell your investment. However, the market for bitcoin is still unstable, which is why I always think the price will go higher than the current one. So if I were you, I think I would have done the right thing by now and seen the outcome of the investment, but you still need to understand the risks involved in the investment.

Therefore, as a newbie, I believe you should explore bitcoin and learn more about the space to facilitate your investment activities.

You can go directly to Google or YouTube and look for similar videos that will help your curiosity.

Is it now advisable to go to YouTube or Google to search for those videos to learn bitcoin trading and investment? I don't think it will be favorable. You can see that the OP is still a newbie. for him to go and watch those videos, which may get him confused again. However, the OP is here to learn, so there is no need for him to go other places because everything he wants to know is here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

You can go directly to Google or YouTube and look for similar videos that will help your curiosity. For you to earn form cryptocurrency, you will have to be ready to learn or else you might not know how to go about your way. It is obvious that everyone in the cryptocurrency market want to make money and one of the best way to earn is to learn especially from those successful investors and crypto traders from the market.

The market is big and I think we can get to the limit we intend to get to if we work with the right set of people that will inspire us and make us to see through the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
There are a few ways to earn from cryptocurrency as a starter. Investing by buying cryptocurrencies and holding them for appreciation over time. Identifying promising projects with long term potential and conducting market research. Another alternative approach is to engage in cryptocurrency trading, which involves buying and selling based on short term price movements. or participating in cryptocurrency mining. But whatever you do as a starter should be done very carefully especially in the case of investment you must review the market and then invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It is very difficult to make money from crypto currency in the beginning through trading and investing. Because in the beginning no one will have any idea about trading or investing. How can he earn money by trading or investing if he has no idea about trading. If you trade or invest without enough knowledge or experience, you will lose more money instead of earning money.

Nothing can be achieved at the very beginning. To achieve something, first spend time on that subject, spend time to learn about that subject, and then expect something.
I agree. Crypto trading is like a recipe ? you need to gather the ingredients of knowledge and experience before you can taste success. Don't rush, take your time to learn the flavors of the market.
I don't even advise newbies to go into trading when they have not even started investing in cryptocurrency. I believe in one step at a time not trying to do multiple things or going for the hardest part when you have not even done the other aspect that will open our eyes to other part that can be more complex.

I will prefer a newbie to have a concrete foundation in cryptocurrency especially the investing part before they dev into trading that is more complex than others. For one to be able to trade very well and become a profitable trader, there is need to have learn so many things about trading to start earning from trading or have someone like a tutor that will be always available to guide.
Activity: 462
Merit: 307
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
It is very difficult to make money from crypto currency in the beginning through trading and investing. Because in the beginning no one will have any idea about trading or investing. How can he earn money by trading or investing if he has no idea about trading. If you trade or invest without enough knowledge or experience, you will lose more money instead of earning money.

Nothing can be achieved at the very beginning. To achieve something, first spend time on that subject, spend time to learn about that subject, and then expect something.
I agree. Crypto trading is like a recipe ? you need to gather the ingredients of knowledge and experience before you can taste success. Don't rush, take your time to learn the flavors of the market.
Crypto trading is basically a matter of acquiring a skill that you can use as your source of income. If you don't have a good idea about trading then you can definitely face a loss. And your experiences will grow as you get a taste of investing with success. And if you go to trading in a hurry, then you will definitely not understand its taste, so if you analyze the market with patience, you can definitely earn later. You will need to master specific skills so that you can continue trading for profit. If you can seriously pursue the entire direction of your business then you can definitely achieve a long-term success as a workplace in the future.
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
I think it is very difficult to earn from cryptocurrency in the beginning. Because in the beginning, it is very difficult to understand the basic things, let alone income. If we don't have basic idea about something then how can we think of income from it. Of course we have in mind that we will earn from crypto currency but before that we need to know about crypto currency well. After knowing well about crypto currency you can choose the subject which is easy for you for your income. For income you must have several sites like web developing, coding, trading investment etc. Choose the subject in which you excel as your source of income.
It is true that without knowledge on something it is never possible to earn. Similarly, if you want to earn from cryptocurrency, you must adopt different strategies so that you can earn income using your own knowledge. If you don't have basic knowledge in crypto then surely you will never earn income but you will just waste time. So you need to first learn about cryptocurrency well and try to earn later with general knowledge and skills. and if a person chooses the cryptocurrency route for his earnings then he must follow trading or other aspects so that he can earn profit. And if he invests, he must first follow the various aspects of the market and later try to invest there after acquiring good skills. and of course, according to the advice of the wise, if you do not choose cryptocurrency as a way of earning, then you can definitely earn from it in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
I think it is very difficult to earn from cryptocurrency in the beginning. Because in the beginning, it is very difficult to understand the basic things, let alone income. If we don't have basic idea about something then how can we think of income from it. Of course we have in mind that we will earn from crypto currency but before that we need to know about crypto currency well. After knowing well about crypto currency you can choose the subject which is easy for you for your income. For income you must have several sites like web developing, coding, trading investment etc. Choose the subject in which you excel as your source of income.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
So here's the story: people who enter the world of crypto / crypto market, there are many things that can be done by someone who wants to be involved in the crypto market, starting from investing, trading in several methods, such as: Futures, Margin, Spot and so on, even if you are a beginner who has long known the crypto market it is difficult to predict the current market.

However, you can still do Spot trading, maybe it's not too difficult for you to understand, it's just that you buy when the market is red and sell when the market is green, no need long term, as it is today, the Spot trading method is that you only monitor the percentage increase when selling, as well as when buying.
Example:
Today, for example, the bitcoin price is 27k, % the condition is down, five or six days later the bitcoin price is 29k, % you can sell it, in spot trading you don't worry about losing if you buy in a bear market, different from futures trading, your margin must have knowledge for that, the risk of losing big, rather than spot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 140
Chainjoes.com
As a starter you need learn More and more. There are many place to learn. Such as coinmarketcap, coingetco, erc. Here you can found many useful information about cryptocurrency. Besides this marketplace you can study in bitcointalk Forum. All cryptocurrency related discussion found here. I think it is the best place for learn. And when you learn properly then you will be able to earn. Without proper learning earning is impossible. So i will tell you at first develop your skill and knowledge then you will able to earn.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
It is very important to be proficient in any task that we learn.  If we get skill in any work then we can earn money through that work. Crypto currency is no exception. If we can get full skill in all the tasks that are included in Crypto currency, then it is possible to earn money from Crypto currency from the beginning.

I have seen many people who are not very good at something but earn a lot and can't do anything permanent, after a few days they find that they have lost their way of income and many are depressed afterward, so I think First is to master any skill very well and then start working on it. The most pressing problem is to find the right guidelines now and continue to work within them, which will provide us with long-lasting performance in the future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As a starter in the world of cryptocurrency, there are several ways you can potentially earn from it. One common method is through trading, where you buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price and sell them at a higher price to make a profit. It requires research, market analysis, and understanding of trading strategies. Another approach is investing in promising cryptocurrencies for the long term, known as "HODLing." This method involves buying and holding onto cryptocurrencies with the expectation that their value will increase over time.

What you mentioned is true, because others thought that only buy and sell will be done on the trading site platform. They thought it was that easy and they would make money right away. When you don't really know or have depth in cryptocurrency for sure you won't earn what you expect.

As a beginner we should learn to research and study first when entering the crypto space. It is not enough that you have capital, you must have knowledge so that you are not fooled. Know the things that should be known first, study first before work, it's that simple that we should understand.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
As a starter in the world of cryptocurrency, there are several ways you can potentially earn from it. One common method is through trading, where you buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price and sell them at a higher price to make a profit. It requires research, market analysis, and understanding of trading strategies. Another approach is investing in promising cryptocurrencies for the long term, known as "HODLing." This method involves buying and holding onto cryptocurrencies with the expectation that their value will increase over time.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
As a beginner looking to earn from cryptocurrency, there are a few avenues you can explore. First, you can consider investing in cryptocurrencies with long-term growth potential. Conduct thorough research, analyze market trends, and select promising projects to invest in. However, keep in mind that cryptocurrency investments come with risks, so it's crucial to diversify your portfolio and only invest what you can afford to lose. Another option is to participate in cryptocurrency mining if you have the necessary technical knowledge and resources. Mining involves validating transactions and securing the network, but it requires specialized hardware and can be resource-intensive. Lastly, you can engage in trading cryptocurrencies. Learning technical analysis, following market indicators, and developing a trading strategy can help you capitalize on short-term price fluctuations. However, trading requires skill, experience, and careful risk management. Remember to stay updated with news and developments in the cryptocurrency space to make informed decisions.
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

It is best to be interested in investing when the market is volatile. Because when there is this volatility in the market, there is a lot of risk in trading. When the position of the market will be good, it is possible to get good profit by trading, but if you trade in the current position of the market, you will definitely lose.

Since you are interested in investing heavily, the first thing you need to do is learn something about cryptocurrency. and general knowledge about the market requires concepts and skills so you need to be well aware and knowledgable about it. And if you can gain an appreciation for this essential role, then you can definitely expect to make a profit by investing. Thus, if you learn the tips, you will be able to appreciate yourself as a good investor in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
~snip

When it comes to earning some crypto then it would be on this list.

1. Signature campaign
2. Services offered (Require skills)
3. Trading (require skills and investment)
4. Buying and selling stuffs
5. Bounty hunting (most things are shit now)
6. Simply investing on top coins and simply hold

You could really make choose on what does suits you best.

Add one more point:
7. Free raffle campaign and similar raffles, when you only need to select a slot (number) and if it matches the last numbers of the announced bitcoin block, you get a win. In general, nothing complicated and doesn't require certain skills. The only criterion is to be damn lucky.Wink

Here is an example of one of them (weekly) and active:
 [RAFFLE] Utopia - P2P Ecosystem | Free Bitcoin Raffle Weekly 💎 Round 13

Similar raffles periodically appear on the bitcointalk. You just need to follow the updates and apply for participation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 231

May be some mistake not "Craze currency" it may be "Cryptocurrency".
Thank you for pointing out my mistake. This is a complete typing mistake on my part. I mean cryptocurrency.

I agree with you a bit but I think that to make an income it is most necessary to skill any subject and well if one can skill then I think there are many ways to earn and since the internet is free A lot can be learned, so if you spend a little time, you can do a lot of good things, although there are many obstacles to be faced when trying to implement something. But I feel that if you can acquire the skills, they will come in handy at some point.
It is very important to be proficient in any task that we learn.  If we get skill in any work then we can earn money through that work. Crypto currency is no exception. If we can get full skill in all the tasks that are included in Crypto currency, then it is possible to earn money from Crypto currency from the beginning.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

I think OP wants to know how to start earning from craze currency. People earn in different currencies but not everyone earns money by investing. I think if he is not interested in investment then OP can try some income from bounty section. Because I have seen many newbie members working under different bounty managers. And many trusted managers usually run bounty campaigns in the bounty section, if the OP can work well under them I think they can earn from here in the beginning. Also if OP is a digital marketing coding or web developer then he can start earning from furious currency in that case too.

May be some mistake not "Craze currency" it may be "Cryptocurrency".

Your opinion is oke but I can not find out "Craze currency" I hope it is typically a mistake or something eles. I agree with you a bit but I think that to make an income it is most necessary to skill any subject and well if one can skill then I think there are many ways to earn and since the internet is free A lot can be learned, so if you spend a little time, you can do a lot of good things, although there are many obstacles to be faced when trying to implement something. But I feel that if you can acquire the skills, they will come in handy at some point.

hope many helpful topics " Beginners & Help" and this "[General] How to earn Bitcoins".
Activity: 476
Merit: 231
Markets are always volatile, but investors should not be volatile.  To invest, the first thing you need to know is Bitcoin, how to use blockchain technology, how to buy and sell, how to invest.Never go into investing with little advice from others.  Do your own analysis, research and get the necessary insights about the market.  As you are a newbie I would prefer you Bitcoin to invest for beginners.There are many ways to earn from cryptocurrency and you have to choose the right path.  You will find many videos related to cryptocurrency from Google or YouTube.  Hope these give you a good idea.
I think OP wants to know how to start earning from Crypto currency. People earn in different currencies but not everyone earns money by investing. I think if he is not interested in investment then OP can try some income from bounty section. Because I have seen many newbie members working under different bounty managers. And many trusted managers usually run bounty campaigns in the bounty section, if the OP can work well under them I think they can earn from here in the beginning. Also if OP is a digital marketing coding or web developer then he can start earning from furious currency in that case too.
Pages:
Jump to: