Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I make money (no scam) - page 4. (Read 4662 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
You can participate in affiliate programs that bring in huge amounts of money that no one even suspects. Yes, it is difficult, but it is worth it.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 25, 2018, 03:16:55 PM
There are several ways to make money online both in cryptos and outside crypto. You can consider freelancing, CPA, bounties, graphic designing, programming, etc
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 25, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
If tou are taking about gaining some extra crypto, I would suggest to do some bounty programs. But you have to have a good account with many fallowers. Also search the best projects, for not losing your time
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
if you wrote that in google, you will know many things than here and fast too, but you decided to write here and many people suggest bounty
online is so large, you can get money from anything in internet dude
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 25, 2018, 02:35:39 PM
If you have a unique idea that make people more bitcoin or save time, you will definitely make money in cryptocurrency. In addition to this, you can engage in cryptocurrency actuvities like trading, gambling, or bounting hunting!

I think this question is so redundant, it's like you go out and ask passersby a question that what to do to make money (no scam)
Activity: 518
September 25, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
Taking into account the market situation, I do not think that the short-term trading is the best choice these days. the risk to lose is very high. As for Bounties, it is acceptable - many people earn a lot on these projects.
Activity: 378
September 25, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below
In this forum you can make money by just joining in different bounty campaign, but before you join to the bounty campaign you must consider your rank if it is qualified to the bounty campaign that you are joining. After you join the bounty campaign, posts and follow all the rules that has been written there so that after the campaign you will be rewarded a token that may convert to money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
I think you can try bounty campaigns and airdrops, or some services like translation and so on, its not hard but it takes time.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
September 25, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
My friend bounty campaigns still exist. You can do varieties of bounty campaigns like writing articles, signature etc. You know this already. There are countless ways of making money on the Internet however not all are legit. For me personally i do bounty campaigns and also work on fiverr as website developer on fiverr.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:04:00 PM
My view if you want to make money then you can invest in excellent coins like BTC,ETH and Ripple this is the real time to earn money because market is very low and if you invest now you will make huge money in few time.
Activity: 8
September 25, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
I started with airdrops and I was lucky enough to participate in lucrative airdrops such as Hydro, ICTA, Polymath, Rebellious Coin and now I want to switch to bounty as well, you should try it too.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
I think that you can make money by keeping popular coins like btc and ether and then later to sell them when the market becomes green and it will be great to sell them and earn on the difference in price
Activity: 11
September 25, 2018, 12:46:19 PM
If you're searching for where to invest, I'll strongly advice you to invest in Solarex ICO, powering Africa project.  ,Solarex ICO is giving out 420srx ( Solarex Utility token) worth 21$. Join airdrop with over 60k members. https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 140
September 25, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
With such questions to the rich to be will not leave. Rich people do not ask such questions. Everyone looks for the avenue to wealth
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
I don't know any sure fire way easy ways to make money. My friend works in crypto and seems to make good money that way; however, it is super competitive and like any small business it requires a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. It is not for everyone and it definitely not easy.

The thing i am doing is looking for companies, who are doing loss leader type deals to get new investors or customers in the door. For example, a coin called Tapcoin-Hooch (Hooch is their platform) is offering 300 dollars in credits to sign up for their platform, which gives you 31 days of free drinks, free food, and access to extremely reduced hotel stays all over the U.S (plus other countries). You also get VIP access to special events and classes. So, basically, they are paying you to sign up for their service for free and giving you free stuff to do it. I will post other sites and examples as i think of them. However, these are the deal you need to look for. it is hooch.co i believe. You need to be sort of a hustler and think of your feet. If finding these deals were easy everyone would do it.
Activity: 213
September 25, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
how to make money easily if I think by way of investing in ICO and trading.
I don’t think investing money in an ICO or trading is good option here as the person doesn’t know much about crypto currencies and the market volatility. Also many ICO’s in the market today are scams and ponzi schemes made to rip people off their money. ICO is like gambling money. It’s better for a beginner with no money to participate in bounties and airdrops and later do trading as he gains knowledge and experience of the market.

You're right now, many fraudsters are right now, especially when they know the ethereum is rising, many fake ico are out now, so double-remembered that the cheat is now spreading, the other is coinmarketcap.com but when it's still scam, they all get the token as many buyers from their i dump it and disappear immediately and leave the project, the next day to do something new to cheat again, but there's airdrop and bounty that can be earned for free ar no release investment case only
September 25, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
I can see that you are aware that you could earn some money here. There are actually a lot of ways for you to earn some bucks here, you just need to read a lot and learn the ways. Like for example your signature space. Almost all projects hire members of the Bitcointalk community to promote their project using your signature space like you are doing right now. If you have social medias, then probably you could do some minor promotions of a project which is a bounty. If you have the skills to do something, then you probably should do freelancing in some of the platforms in the internet like UPwork.

Thank you for your excellent explanation sir, I joined the signature this second time now but at the first signature the music does not pay the bm is the wapinter, it would have to pay it and to benefit from it, in another campaign like that only Twitter sometimes did not generate my report, because I've always been suspended and back in the past so I'm getting lost sometimes, in bitcointalk I've got my suspended account ar an account with a red trust because I've been promoting projects and fake team so suspended once, i just ask sir, how can i avoid scam or malicious because i always have to do that, i always used fake ico, how to avoid it sir? ,thank you
September 25, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
it all depends on the desire and desire to earn money, so forward to explore this market ))

Hello sir how do you know how good your project will be to you or to invest in a project? Because many projects are now trending yet but it's also missing out, I have a project that I also have a lot to invest in. money, like this sir can you look at this project if he is legit https://datp.market thank you
Activity: 84
September 24, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

Leave a comment below

Yeah, you get an online job.

can you give us an example of what kind of online business we can find that we are not happy with the legal trend, if you are okay?

Sure. This isn't the right part of the forum for this but I highly recommend checking out online freelance sites, like Upwork.com. That's how I got my last job, which I still have, and I now write about cryptocurrency for a living.
Sites like upwork and freelancer.com seem to crowded at the moment and is pretty much impossible to build a reputation in those sites if you are a newbie, as employers are focused on the candidates with the biggest experience.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Leave a comment below
Cryptoncurrency provides a lot of chance or medium to earn money from it. One of the best safe and trusted way is signature campaign job. It also help to earn an profitable amount of money from cryptocurrency. Another thing is trading. If you have some thing to trade then trade it over Internet with the help of cryptocurrency. Mining is also an profitable way to earn a large amount of money. But in case of mining you have to invest some money at first.
Pages:
Jump to: